The Package Ch. 01

Story Info
Will a long distance relationship be saved by dark desires?
1.5k words
4.21
17.7k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard was drunk again. Anymore that seemed to be the pattern when Jo visited on the weekends. They would have wonderful days experiencing the city, dinner at any one of Portland's best restaurants, but then one glass of wine would turn into a bottle which in turn became two or three more. And there she would be at the end of the night, on her stomach with her ass in the air obligingly with Richard grunting behind her in a mixture of aroused frustration as he tried to fit his limp dick into either of her holes and failing miserably.

It was a charade they played each of the last two times that Jo had driven up to the city. It was only two hours, but Jo was beginning to think there were other things, other men, she could be occupying her time with.

Tonight, Jo tried to use her mouth to get Richard aroused, but his puny limp cock just hung dead in her mouth without any response at all. So she rolled over and allowed him the fantasy that he was satisfying her desires.

Jo moaned predictably and writhed on the bed, grinding her face into the 1000 thread count Egyptian sheets. And when she'd had enough, she shortened her breath like she was coming to the end of a mile long race, although nobody ran a mile in under a minute.

"Yes...yessss, oh my God yes, right there baby! That's it Richard! Yessss, fuck me hard baby!" Then she'd let out a mind blowing scream of fictionalized ecstasy. The orgasm was only mind blowing in the fact that she could fake it that well. With a satisfactory grunt of a job well done, Richard tumbled to the bed in a drunken heap. Jo was always concerned he might land on top of her as she would not be able to escape. She'd be trapped underneath his weight and the paramedics would find them both some days hence, Richard having died from a heart attack and Jo suffocated by the depressing weight of an unimaginative sex life.

But tonight all was well. Richard landed safely to the side. Jo waited and listened for Richard's breathing to become deep and soon thunderous before she slipped out of bed. At least the cleanup was minimal. Jo gathered the short skirt and tank that she had worn the night before. She had to search around on the ground near the bed to find her discarded black lace thong and matching bra. At one point, Richard stirred in bed. Jo froze in place not wanting him to wake. She listened for the sound of sleep breathing to return and slipped out of the bedroom.

In mid coitus (she decided it couldn't even be called sex), Jo determined that she had enough. She would not wait until the morning. She would drive home tonight. She needed more from a relationship. The thought of that made her sad because in many respects, Richard was a wonderful man. He was loving, and generous, and very successful. He would be what the other girls would definitely call a catch. He could be a bit domineering, which Jo didn't like, but she understood that came from his job. You can't be in control in one part of your life and not in control in the others she assumed.

It puzzled Jo that she didn't seem enough to turn Richard on or at least not to feel he needed to have to drink in order to have sex with her. Jo knew she was attractive. Guys flirted with her all the time when she was out with girlfriends. She was very fit, and had amazing 34 DD breasts. She was smart and worked as a research assistant for one of the most successful pharmaceutical companies in the world. She was eight years younger than Richard. Even though the age difference meant little to her, maybe it did to Richard. Both she and Richard knew he would never be able to do better than her.

But Jo needed more. And it wasn't just the sex. And it wasn't just sex with Richard either. Jo just knew there were desires, that she could not consciously identify at this stage in her life, that lay dormant but were beginning to bubble and threatened to press toward the surface.

Jo padded down the hardwood floor searching for her shoes. Then she remembered, she'd slipped her shoes off inside Richard's den because she liked the feel of the thick plush carpeting against her feet. Jo's shoes were right where she remembered, just inside the door.

She moved to sit behind Richard's desk in order to put her shoes on. Richard's laptop was open. A geometric screen saver twirled over the darkened screen. Jo hesitated for a moment before tapping the space bar to wake the computer. The desktop screen appeared. Of course he didn't password protect his home computer, being a guy and living on his own. There was a heavy feeling in Jo's stomach. She didn't like being a snoop, but she had consigned herself to what she was going to do. Nobody started snooping and stopped because of conscientiousness.

Jo opened the browser and went to Richard's history. Again his history had not been cleaned up in weeks as a guy living alone. Jo scrolled through mostly work related sites until she hit the jackpot.

A website called "Bondage Extreme Toys and Devices." Hmmmmm, Jo felt a stirring in her pussy. Bondage, really?

She clicked on the link and up popped a page of male chastity devices..."cock cages" of all kinds of variety and materials. What the hell is this? Jo didn't even know such things existed. Why would anyone want to restrict a guy's cock from getting hard? But strangely as she studied the devices Jo found herself getting wetter. She hiked her skirt up and ran her fingers over her swollen lips which glistened with her arousal. She couldn't believe how wet she was becoming, but resisted the urge to finger herself and turned her attention back to Richard's browsing history.

Here was something interesting, "Cuckolded by BBC." Jo clicked the link and it started a video of a man wearing a cage lying on his back as an attractive blonde climbed on top of him; her pussy just inches from his face. The woman playfully slapped the cage derisively back and forth with a laugh, her breasts hang deliciously over the cage. Jo would love to hear what was being said but was afraid of turning the sound up for fear of waking Richard.

The camera panned back to a wider view. Jo's eyes widened as a tall muscular black guy stepped into the view of the camera. The blonde smiled as he moved around to her head. "Oh my God!" Jo breathed into the silence of the room. The black guy's cock was the biggest thing she'd ever seen! It easily hung down to his mid thigh. In the video, he lifted the head of his cock to the blonde's mouth. The contrasting image of the tiny caged cock next to this black monster made Jo's pussy throb with desire.

Hungrily, the blonde began to devour the black guy's cock. She struggled to fit it in her mouth as it's girth forced her mouth wide open. The cock quickly hardened into a massive pole which was pressing slowly deeper into the blonde's mouth.

After a moment, the blonde adjusted to his size and she was almost able to devour him whole. Jo imagined he must have been hitting the back of the blonde's throat as the force of his thrusts ground her pussy into the caged guy's face.

Jo was transfixed by the action on the screen and wasn't even aware that her fingers had found her clit as she rubbed and slid her sopping wet fingers up and down her swollen slit.

Suddenly, Jo felt the first orgasmic wave begin to build as the black guy held the blonde's head in both of his hands and was using her face like a fuck toy while the caged cock bounced uselessly beneath them. The black guy's hips thrusted rhythmically into her eager mouth as the blonde's eyes widened in shocked surprise at the size of load being emptied into her. Jo's entire core contracted before exploding in wave after orgasmic wave. Cum began dribbling out of the blonde's mouth, along the sides of the black guy's cock as it was too much for her to hold in. The cum ran down her chin before dripping onto the poor caged cock beneath her.

Slowly Jo's orgasm began to ebb away, becoming delicious slow throb. At some point she had planted both feet on the top of Richard's desk, her knees spread wide apart. Her juice had run from her pussy down the crack of her ass and pooled onto Richard's expensive office chair.

Jo couldn't believe what had just happened to her, but her mind was racing with desires she now recognized as primal.

She closed out of the browser and cleaned the mess from Richard's chair. In the kitchen, she left a note for Richard,

"I couldn't sleep. Decided to drive back. I've got a lot to think about. - Jo."