The Packages Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers

She still looks nervous, but says, "If my daddy wants to fuck my ass, then he gets to fuck my ass. I am a fucking whore of a daughter. I want you to do whatever the fuck you want to me. Treat your daughter like the fucking whore that I am."

She gets up and walks into the bedroom and lays down on her back. You grab the anal lube and have her move so her ass is at the edge of the bed. You lift her legs into position and stare at her waiting asshole.

You look at her face and say, "Hold your legs just like this you fucking incestuous cunt of a daughter."

She does so and you lube up your fingers really well. Then slowly slide one finger in. Her asshole tightens like a vice around your finger, but the lube does not stop you from pressing it all the way in. You remove your finger and put another in, which results in the same tightening as before. You continue until all of your fingers have been inside and you know there is a good amount of lube inside her asshole. Throughout the ordeal your daughter holds her legs and lets out soft breaths while she awaits the inevitable.

You put a lot of lube on your dick from head to base. You know you shouldn't even think of getting it all the way in the first time, but she is your whore of a daughter and willing to do anything you want. It may not work, but you want to be prepared if it does.

You place the head of your dick against her asshole and say, "Time for my dick to enter my daughter's asshole."

Tammy says, "Give it to me, daddy. Push your dick in so I can be a proper whore."

You start to press and it takes a moment for the head to enter. Tammy lets out a deep breath, but does not fight. You press a little more to get a quarter of your cock inside her, then stop. The feeling of the tightness is amazing as her asshole tries to force you out. You want to give her time to adjust, which is never easy. There are tears rolling from her eyes, but that can't be helped.

Tammy looks at you and asks, "Is it all the way in, daddy?"

You say, "No, my incestuous daughter, it a quarter of the way in."

She takes a deep breath and says, "My daddy can't fuck my ass with just a quarter of his dick. Give me more."

You oblige and push it in slowly to the half way point. She should be screaming in pain by this point. The feeling remains amazing as half your dick can feel the pressure. She has more tears, but continues to hold her legs in place.

She says, "I know that's not all of it. Keep filling my asshole, daddy."

You continue the slow thrust into her bowels until you reach another quarter inside of her. The sensation is only getting better and you are amazed she is letting you get this far. It's a good thing you prepared for her to take all of it, since that is what she is going to get. The tears are far more pronounced, but still no sign of stopping you.

Tammy says, "Keep going, daddy. Your daughter's asshole can take it. I want you all the way so you can fuck me good. I can't be a good whore of a daughter unless I can take it all."

You slowly get it all the way in and love the way it makes your entire dick feel. It's a good thing you already blew your load earlier that day, otherwise you would have already cum inside her ass. You look at your daughter and she has a flood of tears rolling down her, but still holding her legs in place.

You say, "That's it, my fucking incestuous whore, my fucking cunt of a daughter, I'm all the way in your ass."

She lets out a couple of deep breaths and says, "Fuck my asshole, daddy."

You slowly withdraw about a quarter of the way, then force yourself back slowly. You pull back again and get a slow rhythm going as you enjoy watching her asshole pull out a little with each pull back.

Tammy says, as you push all the way in again, "That's not fucking your daughter in the ass. I want you to fuck my asshole hard. I want my daddy's cock to ram my asshole. I can take it. Fuck your daughter's ass like the fucking whore that I am."

You immediately pull back so about a quarter of your cock is still inside, then say, "Time fo fuck my daughter's asshole hard and fast, you fucking cunt."

You quickly force it all the way back in and she lets out a little moan of pain. You immediately pull back quickly and thrust all the way in again. Over and over again you ram her asshole hard and fast.

Throughout the ordeal, Tammy keeps saying, "That's it, daddy. Fuck my ass. Fuck your daughter's ass like whore I am. Fuck my ass harder. I can take it. I can take anything from you. Fuck your incestuous whore of a daughter hard in my ass."

You fuck her harder and faster at her request until you are ready to explode, and say, "I'm going to fill my fucking whore of a daughter's asshole with my cum."

Tammy says, "Give my asshole your cum, daddy. I want your cum deep inside me."

You let out a groan as you force yourself all the way and release a tremendous orgasm inside of her. Your dick twitches several times as you continue to move thrust as far in as you can get. Once the twitching subsides, you start to pull out.

You look at your daughter and say, "You can let go of your legs now. I want you to pull your cheeks apart to hold open your asshole as I pull out. I want to see my daughter's asshole held open."

She reaches out and grabs her cheeks, then spreads them as wide as she can, then says, "I'll hold my asshole open as long as I can for you, daddy. I'm your fucking incestuous whore of a daughter and I want to make you happy."

You slowly pull out the rest of the way and your daughter manages to keep her asshole open for you. It does not last long, but it was enough to enjoy the view. Despite the hole closing, she continues to hold her cheeks apart, which keeps her asshole open just a little.

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers
12