The Pact Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bergec
bergec
54 Followers

"Sorry about Steve," she murmurs.

"Eh, what can you do. Paladins," he says. She can see the white of his teeth when he grins.

"Did you want something, Barry?" she asks softly, "I'm trying to sleep."

"A blowjob wouldn't go amiss. Your friend left me blue-balled," he states, matter-of-factly.

"Poor dear," she whispers sleepily and closes her eyes, "Put me in the mood."

A moment later, she feels a hand under her dress, running up her thigh. It gives her goosebumps and her nipples perk up. She takes a deep breath and relaxes. His other hand slides up the other thigh and he parts them gently. She feels the tickle of his long forked tongue parting her labia and sighs turn to soft moans. It flicks at her clitoris and she arches her back, whimpering. She's worried that Bubba will hear but then finds herself liking the idea of him watching. So much so that she orgasms.

The tongue then slides down and up into her, startling her with the new sensation that she gasps and almost pulls away. Two clawed hands hold her thighs tight, though, preventing her escape as the long, sinuous thing probes deep inside her, exploring her vagina. It hits just the right spot and she orgasms again. She grabs at Barry's horns to push his head away, but he gets the hint and backs off. He trails his tongue out and down her thigh, all the way down the inside of her leg to her ankle, making her shiver.

"Alright, get up here," she says hoarsely. She starts when he leaps from her feet to a position straddling her chest, his cock suddenly hanging in front of her face and she begins to reconsider. She's sucked off big men before but there's something about a bright red cock dripping pre-cum so hot that it steams in the cool night air that can intimidate a girl. In the end, her growing sense of self-determination (and, to be fair, raging demonic lust) give her the courage to soldier on. She closes her eyes, though, and it helps.

The heat of it is startling, but more so, that it doesn't bother her. Like, she recognizes that it is hot but it isn't uncomfortable. She files this away in "things to think about when you don't have a cock in your mouth" and pulls it closer, feeding more of it between her lips. It is obscenely satisfying, even when it passes the point of comfort and she's taking it down her throat, barely able to use her tongue. She vaguely registers Barry's hands on her head and has the presence of mind to point a finger at her threateningly. He relents and she keeps control of the pace. In and out, slowly, doing the best she can, until her rising feeling of urgency causes her to step up the pace, hands grasping his ass and pulling him against her.

She is deep-throating him when he comes. He makes no sound except for a deep exhale. She claws at his thighs as she orgasms and then pushes him away abruptly, gasping for air once they are disengaged. As she's catching her breath, she is aware of the heat of his cum, like boiling water in her belly, and also that he isn't there anymore. She lays her head back down and closes her eyes, falling asleep almost instantly. When she dreams, Barry is there.

"Lesson one," he says. "Infernal flame."

bergec
bergec
54 Followers
12