The Pact Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bergec
bergec
54 Followers

Lisa sighs and ventures a guess, "The blacksmith's daughter?"

He affirms, "That's the one."

Bubba whispers, "It doesn't mean she's not being held against her will --"

The young woman bent over the crate removes the cock from her mouth and shouts back over her shoulder, "Harder, you skinny prick!" at the man rogering her from behind. He redoubles his efforts and she enthusiastically returns to her fellatio. Lisa just slowly shakes her head while Bubba rubs the bridge of his nose.

During the course of this exchange, the room has quieted and Lisa notes that they have the room's attention and there is a lot of whispered conversation and gestures at them. She clears her throat and says, loudly enough to be heard at the far end, "You know us."

Collectively, everyone present says, "Oh!" and returns to what they were doing. The gnome slaps her ass and goes to greet some friends at the nearest table while Lisa stands there, considering their options.

Bubba says quietly, "We could return the money?"

Lisa waves him off, saying, "Nonsense. We can't admit failure on our first adventure."

"This isn't an adventure," he replies, "Killing a dragon or exploring a tomb is an adventure. Also, you can't make her go home."

She sighs and nods, "Yeah. Shit." She watches their quarry loudly orgasm while the card-players at the nearest table try hard to ignore her and says, "Are you getting turned on?"

He clears his throat a bit but doesn't answer, so she confirms her suspicions by firmly grabbing his crotch. "Do you mind," he objects.

"Not at all," she replies, grinning at him. After a pause and a change of position for the lovers, she says, "Let's get out of here."

The gnome gets in front of her at the bottom of the stairs, blocking their passage, protesting, "Leaving so soon?"

"I already gave you a handjob, buddy, I have to get back to work now," she says with feigned regret.

"Oh," he replies, "Yeah, okay. Thanks. See you later."

They step past him and leave the lair.

"Dragons and tombs, eh?" she repeats.

He says, "My mother had a lot of books. Quite a few adventurers' journals among them."

"I'm not sure about dragons but I think I can handle some dusty corpses. How do you land those kind of jobs?" she asks thoughtfully.

He shrugs, "Word of mouth, I think. You need a reputation. I don't think it is going to help our to fail at our first excursion."

She grins. "I have an idea. Follow me," she says. At the first intersection, she looks left, then right, then at Bubba. "Do you know how to get out of here?" she asks hopefully.

He nods, grinning, and replies, "Follow me."

When they emerge from the back alley maze and she gets her bearings, Lisa leads them to the market nearest to their inn. She climbs the fountain so she can see over the heads of the crowd and loudly whistles. When this doesn't get a response, she cuts her hands around her mouth and shouts, "You should listen to me." All sound in the square stops and suddenly a hundred people are looking at her expectantly. "Wow," she murmurs, then clears her throat and says, "I am the Warlock Lisa. Me and my friends, Bubba the Pirate and Sir Steve --"

Steve's head pops up from one of the stalls and exclaims, "Wait, what?"

"-- are renowned adventurers," she continues, "Anyone who needs our services can find us at The Buggered Goat. Thank you. Um, as you were." She climbs down and grins at Bubba.

"Pirate?" he asks.

She says, "It's the clothes."

He looks down at himself, as if seeing them for the first time, and sighs, "That's fair, I guess. Do I have to keep dressing like this? The pants are too tight."

"I like them," she says, with a lecherous grin.

"What the hell?" Steve insists.

"The blacksmith's daughter was a bust. It's advertising," she explains.

Steve frowns at her and exclaims, "Thine horns are gone!"

She smiles sweetly and sticks out her tongue, which appears normal, then says, "I told Barry to fuck off. For you."

Steve states, "Liar."

She looks surprised, "What?"

He says angrily, "I can see through thine glamour. I can't believe thou wouldst lie to me like that."

"I was trying to make you feel better!" she protests.

He pokes her in the chest and says, "Thou canst not lie to me."

"I'm sorry," she says contritely.

"Also," he notes, "Thou just used thine lying devil tongue on this crowd of people."

"Oh," she says.

"Besides," he explains, "I am not concerned with thine pact for my sake. My concern is for thine soul."

"Okay," she replies, contritely.

"Are you jokers done with your drama?" comes an impatient voice from the crowd, "Because I have a job for you."

bergec
bergec
54 Followers
12