All Comments on 'The Pact Ch. 05-18'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Congratulations, Max.

I never realised it would be possible to make sex sound boring, yet you have done it.

I made it to page 5 before the constant diet of impossibly repetitive, nonstop sex made me seek out the final page in order to make this comment.

At first I thought the story was going somewhere, but although (as I said) I waited for that something through 5 pages, it went nowhere verrrrrry slowly.

The god that everyone worshipped, who needed to take magical blue pills in order to ejaculate copiously seemingly three times a scene, appeared to need to have his godlike status explained to him during every sex scene; either the author didn’t remember having already had that down on each page or maybe he needed to have each character repeat it at least once a page as part of a bet or dare.

Each of the female characters expressed a repeated desire to be ‘knocked up’ by the lead, godlike character seemingly before, during and after each bout of sex and I expect that desire was repeated by each new female as she appeared in the story – I didn’t find out since I bailed out on page five.

The female characters were unmemorable. They did have different names, true, and some were of different nationalities too. But since they all did exactly the same thing throughout each sex scene it seemed a waste of good memory remembering their names.

Even the male characters who were not godlike were just ciphers, differing by name and (I think) skin colour yet I defy anyone to get to page five and remember which was which – they were interchangeable, a tool for the main godlike character to play off of.

On the other hand the writing was quite readable, I detected a few grammar and spelling mistakes, but nothing to worry too much about.

Had there been anything of a story, a plot to work with, my opinion would be very different – but there wasn’t. Nonstop sex, an impossible number of ejaculations by godlike character in each scene and nonstop sex seemed to be what this author wanted to fill the story with - well, that and a bit about food – and nonstop sex.

I liked the sex the first time. And the second, but when we got to the third paragraph and they were still going at it I started to worry that the blood feeding the everlasting erection might be depriving the godlike characters brain of oxygen. A penis can only take so much friction anyway, lubrication only works for so long and the blue pills would start to fade through over abuse (ask a porn star) by the end of the first page. Did I mention the nonstop sex?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous