The Pact Ch. 05-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right then, Noelle shrieked as loudly as she could with her own orgasm, after which Stuart and Nathan filled her with their spunk, which had been building during what turned out to have been a twenty-minute lay. Their swimmers were loose and didn't take that long to reach their targets, two primed and ready eggs that I had sent to meet the lucky sperm. I felt a distinct thrill at knowing that the family would now have Apache blood coursing through its veins, too. I always thought that the history of North America would have gone better if the whites had fucked more Native Americans instead of trying to exterminate or expel them. Patriarchal Europeans and matriarchal Native Americans could have had the most egalitarian society ever by merging their two cultures, but it wasn't to be, alas.

The rest of us lay there in a sweaty mass of naked flesh, bodies entwined, watching Liam and Becky screw the living daylights out of Mrs. Adler, the real closet case who was now owning up to her true sexuality (well, except for moments such as now). The sight of my sister as a futa woman was truly glorious and part of me wanted to keep her that way, but another part thought that might produce some complications that I didn't wish to impose on her. Then I realized...what the hell, I'll just read her thoughts and see if she wants to remain a futa or not. When I read them, however, she was just as torn as I was, so I opted to change her back for now, and then consider changing her again whenever it suited me.

Clearly, a significant part of Martha enjoyed being fucked, hard, by Becky, who wasn't showing any mercy at all to her. She also craved Liam's dick far inside as well, which he was only too pleased to give to her, while we watched and played with ourselves in our voyeuristic mood. This continued for another fifteen minutes or so, after which she screamed in delight at last, and then both Liam and Becky emptied their loads inside her. I knew the very instant that she conceived, once again, as I now had increasingly almost automatic awareness of all things. I let the trio slip into slumber, along with all of the others, waiting until they all snored to transform each of them.

My many lovers would all be in for quite the awakening, when they got up from their sleep and discovered what about them had changed. I deliberately let them sleep a full eight hours, too, giving me plenty of time to tweak and shift things here or there, in no small part considering their deepest, most hidden wishes, too. After all, now nothing was concealed from me.

Oh, and I had a special surprise for Kerry, just waiting in another bed...there would be plenty of time to spring that when she awoke. For now, however, I let them sleep and dream, not knowing what, if any dreams, would come true. They were all rather tired and had no trouble dozing off, just as I wanted. The morning would bring a brand new day...one that I was eager to see.