The Pact Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stops in front of him and places one foot between his legs, kneading his balls with her toes. "So," she muses, "If I had a big party and invited everyone to fuck me, my magic would be more powerful?"

He groans and nods. Licking his lips, he says, "More powerful and more elaborate spells."

"Teach me one of the good ones and you can have my ass tonight," she teases, removing her foot and turning so he can see her freshly washed buttocks. She bends down so they stick out, just an inch from his face. He licks the crevice with his long, forked tongue, making her shiver.

He says, "Deal. But I get mine first."

She takes a few moments, looking like she's considering it, then says, "Fiiiine."

She pushes past him and lies face down on the bed, turning her head and closing her eyes. She had forgotten how tired she was. Her body immediately relaxes as she slips into a fuzzy half-sleep state. Again, she feels his tongue between her cheeks, this time probing, flicking at her asshole. She makes a happy sound, but stays still. His tongue pushes in a little, then out again. In and out, teasing her. She just enjoys it sleepily.

Time loses all meaning as she slips in and out of sleep, so she has no idea how long he plays with her ass before mounting her. There's a little discomfort but mostly just a pleasant fullness. His cockfeels so big that in her near dream state, she imagines him impaling her completely until the head pokes out of her throat. He takes his time, and it makes the timelessness of it seem even more pronounced. At some point, she realizes that she had started to rub herself, and eventually he orgasms, but it is mellow and unsatisfying. When he's done, she feels his burning load seeping through her body, creeping into her limbs and adding to her lassitude.

At some point, she realizes she's asleep, but he's still there, in her dreams

"So," he says, "Something good? How about Vampiric Kiss?"

12