All Comments on 'The Pain of Letting Go'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHEN ITS TIME TO GO

don't dawdle...just bail out and reboot. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

Good job of retribution on all the guilty parties. The ex-wife was a whore from the very beginning and she's lucky he even fucks her.

Carry on

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Another great story

You've given us another great story and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Thank you

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Great story...

...and excellently developed characters. Thank you for the enjoyable moments.

5*

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
Pretty Lame

Does he really need a fuck buddy that bad?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
who let the ped0 out?

zed0, you know you're not allowed on normal communal exercise you nonce!

CybawulfCybawulfover 10 years ago
Even one man, one time was too many..

Too fucken right hoe... Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

I love reading your stories. You are one of my favorite authors. You need to tell us in plain english what other sight you are writing for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If you think about the way ss06 ending a otherwise great story,he destroyed it.

Point is his wife was a slut with a bad temper who had a son who wasn't his. So. His marriage was a farce. After years of getting away with her behavior,he finally discovers her affairs and finally getting some balls. He stands up for himself only to have sex with the slut after winning the battle (divorce). The last paragraph killed all semblance of an otherwise great story. Why would the author who made him ,a stand up guy and let him fall so low at the end to accept that slut ,just for sex????. Why lower him to such a weak character. She deserved all she got .nothing!!!!!

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 10 years ago
Great Job! Loved this story and the characters.

I really appreciate that you're in & out quickly with this one, maintaining an intriguing pace and developing well-thought out characters. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Those who don't like the ending to this story......

missed the point! A while ago, Ohio did an homage to HDK, and this story is obviously Stangstar's homage to Just Plain Bob. Stang created the story with his own signature still, but he ended it like a JPB story. Even after the lies and betrayal, why not fuck the slut if she is willing? Yes, it deviates from Stang's usual "be done with her completely" ending, after kicking her to the curb. However, since he got his revenge, why not continue to take from her, and get his. They moved to the place where it is no longer about love, and merely just for sex. JPB has wrestled with this demon so often in his stories, that it is kind of like his own signature. I believe Stang almost HAD to end it this way, so that regular readers would understand the homage. Of course, if that was too subtle for some, he came RIGHT OUT AND stated that the character's name WAS "just plain" Bob!!! Really people.....Pay ATTENTION!!!!

dinkymacdinkymacover 10 years ago
Great!

Thanks for sharing another one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another great story

well another great story about a cheating wife getting what she deserves... keep up the good work

soulspicesoulspiceover 10 years ago
Another great one

But AJ sure got off easy. He betrayed his brother as much as Claudette did, and dropping the suit and giving him a job (no matter how menial) is not enough for someone who betrayed blood so completely. And I agree that Claudette should not be allowed in the home, never mind in his bed. She has everything she wants now, except a ring.

robo29robo29over 10 years ago
great story

Thanks for another great story. So, who's going to let me know where he posted last week?

mikoli5763mikoli5763over 10 years ago
Too many mistakes

Although I liked the story, it had too many misspelled words and other mistakes. I know I'm not perfect and my own stories have mistakes that I miss even after multiple re-readings, but too many mistakes detract from the story. The story its self was good and I enjoyed it.

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
Are you actually a published Author?

Writing here under a Nom De Plumb (pen name)? Great stuff and many thanks for sharing

jacsrjacsrover 10 years ago
Another Great Story

As usual you give your best, and this is as all of your other stories.

I really liked the end how you had him string the ex along.

Keep up the great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
$25 a Fuck

Does the ex wife even realize that she's a prostitute to her husband?

BelgiumBelgiumover 10 years ago
Variant

This story is nothing completely new, but actually a variant/amalgamation of several other storylines you previously used. For instance the way the parents treat the main character is completely similar as to how the second daughter was treated in "Thicker than Blood". Still not bad though.

imhaplessimhaplessover 10 years ago
Original, well written, and entertaiing

Which are the qualities I admire most, so I gave it 5*.

I do think that fictional Bob was a wimp though, not someone to be admired. How in the hell could he let his father, brother, or ex-wife back into his life in any way shape or form -- I simply can't wrap my head around that, but that's just me I guess.

thilltellthilltellover 10 years ago
Mustang story with a Prius ending!

Would have liked a less abrupt ending because he appears to be in as much pain now as he was before the wreck. (Don't like seeing characters stuck in purgatory.) I'll have to go back and see where the conversation in the sold house ended. I have problems at times with flash backs. Also expected his dad to be the boys father.

Other than that good work as usual.

SgtmjrSgtmjrover 10 years ago
Great story ending

my wife and I enjoy your stories and would like to know where you have posted the beginning of this one. I thought the ending was a fitting end, the wife thought he should have kicked her to the curb.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
so after ALLLLLLLL of THAT... he is still fucking his ex wife?

um.. what? I mean really?

Oh I see this idiot of man... who now KNOWS that she even lied to him about the baby being his..who has fucked many many men times over the years... t thinks it is better to be connected to THAT...

then to start over and break off all contact with her ?

REALLY??

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
To the anonymous reader who pointed out the OBVIOUS jpb conenction

dude we all saw that reference.

we just didnt like it.

Most of JPB's stories fucking suck moose cock.

Not all. Most.

the fact that SS06 decided to " honor" JPB doesnt change the fact that most of JPB's stories are vile and moronic... and it doesnt the fact that the ending to this story was beyond stupid

kalharrikalharriover 10 years ago
thanks

as always thanks for the submission and your time. had to go and find last weeks. I was going through withdrawal waiting here.

I thought the father was going to be the sons daddy for some reason. didn't see anyone obvious for him to move on with, so I was okay with that. really couldn't see him doing anything with the ex like that though. until he does drop her...he really hasn't let go.

green117green117over 10 years ago
No, HIV got it wrong...

As surprises only a few, HIV got the JPB reference wrong.

The "Roberto" directs one to one of the funniest parodies on the LW section... and since thebullet is not one of HIV favorites, I am not surprised about that.

Have fun - it is a hoot.

Green-something

syd_the_cynicsyd_the_cynicover 10 years ago
Perfectly good story until the absurd ending.

I can't fathom who ss is trying appease with the idea of the guy continuing to screw his wife. Any sensible man would refuse to give his ex the pleasure of his attentions and dump her. After he's already spent time and money divorcing her!!! As for Harry, he gets more deranged every time he comments.

poorrichardpoorrichardover 10 years ago
Good story

Another good story. I forgot the other site you write on. What is it?

Rogn123Rogn123over 10 years ago
from the first paragraph

I knew when he bragged about his hot mustang that he was a clueless cuck. I ve heard that Ford Motor Co is filing complaints that LW writers are protraying mustang owners as dumbasses. I know I m beginning to look at babes riding with guys in mustangs as being willing and available and the guys would have no clue that their sweetie was getting some strange.

WitchfanWitchfanover 10 years ago
Decent

Good story over all cept for the last 4 paragraphes. Fwb with the cheating wives = bad in my book,

On the plus side i am glad for the return of Bubblegum Girl! And i am still waiting for a story where she is one of the major character and/or protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Patchs

Hey

stang a fuck--still doing shit stories--have you fucked yourself lately.

shanebrumdershanebrumderover 10 years ago
What site?

Can someone tell me what site his other story is on? A URL would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story but Bad Ending.

SS06 I would have thought you would have heard of the expression "I wouldn't f*ck her with someone else's dick." It very much applies here. Yuck!

Danger09Danger09over 10 years ago
I wish it was longer

I really wish it was longer.

OldpartOldpartover 10 years ago
Bah!

SS06 you had a very good story BTB going. Why ruin it in the last 3 paragraphs?

I gave it a 4 because until then I enjoyed it.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 10 years ago
Loved it.

I think she got what she deserved. I have been told that when you are about to die and you feel it is over, you see all the thinks wrong in your life and if given the chance will change the rest of your life.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
baffled

SS06, I am happy to see another LOL story by your inestimable keyboard.

And of Course the equines and snapping gum College Girl.

I join with the other commentators who are urging you to create a storyline for her, something to do her chasing around after a mysterious Mustang to serve the driver would be clever.

What I am baffled by are the 'other' commentators who feel you have been too, too generous to AJ and Claudette. Bob cares about the consequences of poverty for his sister-in-law and her children, So he gives his brother enough of a job to earn a regular paycheck. A soul-eroding, mind-numbing, mindlessly repetitious, low status

janitorial position, under the jeering eyes and insults of people who use to be his subordinates.

The gravy for this is that AJ also serves as a constant reminder to all the employees that no-more-mister-nice-guy Bob is now in charge, If he is willing to subject his own brother to this daily dose of degradation and humiliation, what would he do to anyone else who screws up?

As another commentator pointed out Claudette is now officially a whore. For $25 a night! Someone please tell me, hell send me a map! Where I can get this quality of cunt for $25 a night, without a passport? And you think this is a kindness to her? You have never looked into a prostitutes eyes and seen the emptiness. The bleak self-knowledge that they will never know Grace or Hope.

Then there was the curious case of the dog, that did not bark in the night. None of the commentators mentioned the high -order probability that Heather was not fathered by Bob, either.

Having the experience myself, of raising a little girl from birth to 16 years old, whose is of no blood kin of mine. I can testify, I do not care what others say, she is my grand-daughter who has grown into a wonderful young woman. And she is actually generous enough to give me some credit for how well she turned out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good story figured it was late because of woodward

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
someone pls private message me the name of an author

who write btb if not as good as ss06 then at least meet a fairly good standard. The thing as much as ss06 is my favourite author,I can't wait 2-3 weeks between stories.

And to ss06 if you take the effort to read our comments, please do try to reply if not to the comments then to your private message.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sorry i cant imagine fucking her again, for any reason

trash like that really isnt worth fucking. And having her pay, is the same as him paying for sex, just makes her a real prostitute/whore.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
But really . . .

The best character in the story was nurse battle axe. I've seen nurses like that too, and the description is so true. Fun story, but even with satire, fucking the ex is a big mstake. Some judge might rule they've reconciled . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I really don't know where you find your editors. Mikothebaby was horrible and so is the one for this.

"cracked her gum a clue of times" A clue of times? That's just one among many spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. I know you've said before that you make changes after its been edited, but that many? I also know you bitch about people complaining about the editing, then why sell out your editors by making changes? It's either that or they actually do miss the majority of errors.

As for this story, it was flat and didn't need to be 4 pages long

DepopuloDepopuloover 10 years ago

Story decent, ending bad.

Not much more to say besides why didn't you publish No Such Thing here also rather than just over at SOL? It was a better read.

3 of 5 for this one would have given 5/5 for NST over here 910 at SOL

cpetecpeteover 10 years ago
Too Short..

..a tale. I was sad to see this story come to an end. This story left me wanting more and could easily have a sequel.

Nice writing as always. Thanks for your efforts!

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
Interesting character, this Robert, er Bob...

... Make that just plain Bob. Really? I've never known any of your protaganists to have such a warped set of morals. Usually, your heroes go on to bigger and better. Oh well, a writer as prolific as you can't always come up with winners. However, I did think this was a very interesting story until after the divorce. Having been divorced twice myself, I really found it extremely farfetched that Bob would continue a sexual relationship with a woman who had repeatedly betrayed him.

Wait a minute, Just Plain Bob, weird set of morals, I get it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Done

There is a lot of truth in this tale. 5x5

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Nice light theme story

You do rile us with the exploration off the beaten path. The idea of screwing your ex is not new, in fact in true irreconcilable differences cases sex was the only thing holding together. But when she poisoned his life? It is only possible because he is buying her ass.... and rubbing it in.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago

The ending leaves the door open for a sequel !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Other story location

Where is ss06's other story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just Plain Average

A pleasant little read.Gave it 3*s.

Hold you to a higher standard . Clueless for more than 20 years is a little difficult to swallow.Needed more development of the couple together. Even Darth Vader didn't start out evil.

More SS06 tales can be found at the Stories-on-Line website.

AMerryMan

Other SS06 tales can be found at the Storiedon-Line website.

AMERRYMAN

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

It started very strong. Thanks for the offering.

WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyover 10 years ago
The Usual Thing

Kudos, I enjoyed the story. You certainly have the ability to tell a good yarn. But it's the same old usual thing that you write.

My question is why don't you explore different types of stories with female villains that are more than just two dimensional, cardboard cut-out, caricatures?

mikothebabymikothebabyover 10 years ago
storiesonline dot com

this is where you can find the stories that Lit will not allow to be posted here

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
BTW 5*****

@ SS06 The first family scen (in the hospital) reminded me for A.A.Nemo "Concordia" story from SOL (storiesonline.net) family.

I hope you read it. (one of my favorits)

The Claudette's first cheating is similar to the cheating reason of K.K. "Flight Delay".

I read somewhere the bastard fraud is in 4 or 6 States of the 50 States only, but there is! This is a fantastic to be such thing from Europe!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
@mikothebaby

This site u s e d to be Literotica. Soon it will be Cuckerotica, Wimperotica or something like that. This site has begun to attract Wimps and Cucks like light attracts moths. Too bad. As zou pointed out there are other sites

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
LOL

MM should have written "An Unaccetable Situation" that way you wrote AJ's new job.........

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
This guy is not a wimp.

I liked the story. I really liked the part of him screwing her out of money. I can't really see that happening in reality, because of today's divorce court system, but it does leave a warm and fuzzy when it happens in stories. I don't know why people get on their soapbox and pretend like this guy was such a degenerate for still wanting to have sex with her. Every guy I know has had sex with a girl that they knew was hoe at least one time. I have never met a guy that had a chance at free booty (that wasn't married of course) and said to himself, "Why am I going to degrade myself by having sex with this worldly woman!" No, your going to strap up some rubber and start slapping flesh until you go limp. If you have the opportunity to have the added pleasure of knowing that this person betrayed you in the ultimate way, so now you don't even have to feel guilty for kicking her to the curb, that is a plus. How does that make him a wimp?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Screwed again

They say its a mans world, definately a womens divorce court. My opinion is that if the story were non fiction then the judge was an arsehole and should have given the bitch not a dime and 2 years for perjury.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fuck me!

You are the king of drawing a story out went to sleep reading it.really your ok but your stories are all the same.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Great story and drama over the exploits of a failed marriage.

The level of stupidity of a female character is beyond my wildest expectations. How could a man marry someone so far below their intellectual quotient. Although I am a man, I find it appalling to see a woman depicted with such low intellect in comparison to her mate conversely AJ as a male counterpart to his wife is just as appalling. These differences make for great conflict and drama as a writers hedge, but in real life it could have plausility issues. I am not accusing Stang of being a sexist but I marvel at his character combinations of characteristics that blend like oil and water.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thanks for the effort

just a suggestion - the wife's visit at the beginning where the protagonist mentions a restraining order seems inconsistent with the "stay over" visits at the end. thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So basically money wins again.

What would happen if the husband is the incompetent and lazy little brother who has been coasting through life in the shadow of his big brother AJ's successes.

Looking out for his little brother, AJ protected him bullies and helped him through high school so that he could enter the local college. AJ also introduced little brother to the highly intelligent and beautiful girlfriend Claudette, who later graduated to become a successful lawyer, while little brother flamed out having majored in parties and beer drinking.

Somehow AJ's little brother managed to marry Claudette even though he was unemployed and unemployable. AJ took pity on his little brother and hired him.

One day little brother came home to find AJ screwing Claudette. He got angry, demanded a divorce from Claudette, and disowned his brother AJ. AJ fired him and Claudette offered him 80K settlement. Little brother refused her offer thinking he can win the divorce case, but Claudette was a successful lawyer with a lot of resources. Claudette easily won the divorce and left her husband, Aj's little brother destitute.

Money wins again, but the husband is the loser. LW revenge plots that are based on money are stupid to write because they dilute the real issue which is the cheating. 75% of the story goes toward setting up the husband to be financially powerful and the wife to be destitute, while the matter infidelity gets barely any attention. The worst part is that the financial situations of the husband and wife can easily be switched, resulting the story ending with the wife as the winner, and her adultery vindicated.

The money-wins plot is easy to write and would impress the mindless BTB lynch mob, but it's a lazy and boring formula that would crumble under analysis.

FiftyshadesofmeFiftyshadesofmeover 10 years ago
:)

It was very entertaining. Nobody had destroyed balls so I'm happy :D

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 WHEN ONE HAS AN INEXPENSIVE RESOURCE

they would be a fool not to utilize it. TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Wow the Anon had a good outline for a story

If he thinks he can do better he should pursue it and finish it -

Otherwise - move along - nothing to see here -

Plots and stories need endings - we do get the other side where the victim is poor and helpless and ends up fucked beyond recognition - telling his sob story in a bar while he drinks himself to death. This just was not one of them -

No surprise I liked it - he got suckered for years and found a way out - good on 'im

hanibtorrhanibtorrabout 10 years ago
Stupid Bitch

I'm starting to think that all of the women in your stories are delusional. I also think you have a thing for young blond (hair in a ponytail) thin woman who chew gum, to serve the divorce papers. I love that. No famous names in this one. LOL

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
$25 per fuck

Sounds about right to me.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
The other website

It's storiesonline.net Not .com and not anything else. You will have to register...it's free...to read more than a tease of the stories, but you can't search anything unless you buy a pay membership.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
Title of the story

I forgot, the title of the story is 'No Such Thing' and the author's screen name is the same as for this website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not too late

Not to late to take her to Saudie Arabia and sell her to recover your cost and get fucking revenge on this bitch.

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Another Great One

Great because of the writing and in this case the reality. The characters were believable and the description of their motives were believable. This all sets the hook deeper in the reader without resorting to melodrama.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Fucking a whore? Hope he's ready to risk disease!

The husband seems too smart to be so stupid as to risk catching aids or some incurable disease by fucking such a skanky whore of a slut as his ex-wife turned out to be. Also it was just too easy to see that the father of the son was the husband's own father. Such a fucked up situation caused by some really fucked up bitches and bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SHE-IT SHOCK AND AWE?

Hi there peoples! As long as my ass points to the ground I will never understand why a wife/girlfriend/partner will ever cheat and hope to get away with it? B.T.B. Hell yeah! Scorched earth policy! As I said many times I Believe strongly about reconciliation! "But"what she did I could never accept her back not even to polish my Johnson? Story Fantastic! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
There's a difference between being a man and being an asshole

Sucking it up and learning to be a man is interesting. Using adversity as an excuse to be an asshole isn't. Your narrator is an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@MaFrepler Bob isn't an asshole

He is just getting justice for being fucked over. How the hell could you possibly think he was being an asshole? He fired his deadbeat brother which is justified since he couldn't sell shit and fucked his wife. He divorced his whore of a wife after she cheated on him the entire time they were married. He sued her because the kid wasn't his and she knew it. He got rid of the weight of his parents because they were assholes. Good story 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid end

He deserves the STD that she is going to give him as long as he keeps fucking the cunt. Another fine story ruined with a crappy ending. Is it so hard for you to write a bout a cheated husband who just move on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good beginning

Good middle

Horrendous ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy crap monkies!

You got off to a decent start, but his basically using his ex-wife as a prostitute was just over-the-top nonsense. Yes, he's angry. But why would he keep seeing her and refueling that anger every single time he looks at her face? Talk about beating a dead horse. The ugly ending really ruined the overall story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
oh please! I know this is fiction but please visit Earth!

I can't not believe how dumb this story is. On so many levels. Before you talk about divorce learn something about it. First, there is no state in the US that would allow this to go through. Even if her name was not on the deed, it would be community property in almost every state. He might and I mean might be allowed to deduct the initial investment but she would still get half of the capital gains, also she would get half the business regardless of what he thought it should be. That is just the way it is in EVERY STATE since it was developed and grown during the marriage. Also, the fact that it was not his kid DOES NOT MATTER! Only in a few states does that matter! The kid was an adult, and there for not supports. By the way, daddy is still on the hook for his medical insurance until 26 so deal with it. Lawsuits like he proposes, always get thrown out of court and I have never in 36 years of practicing law in 6 states have i seen a judge do anything about Family Law lies. They expect it and any judge on the bench, especially now days, would get his balls fed to him by his own wife if he went after a woman like the male judge does here, some female judges might and I mean MIGHT give her a tongue lashing but that is very doubtful. Like it or not, the laws and courts are set up to protect women and by implication, children. As angry as we men get, the reality is that the real victims in divorce are the children who live with the scares that divorce (regardless of the cause) leave on EVERY one it touches.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Jeep driving too fast skid next story have him kill himself

Years back hit by jeep he was late for work speeding and lost it skid and hit me

Since then talked to a few state cops think jeep drivers should be required to take special test due to rollovers and skids one tired of seeing bodies in jeeps

Upset don't get behind wheel kill yourself fine but it might be me or mine you kill

Sorry diatribe but had best friend's parents killed by drunks and running late

Story don't like him for also crying for bitch who cheated on him right after marriage and continued

She slut family shit who left?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love Anon 2/6/19

He is an attorney in 6 states, and has merrily gone on his way fucking men. Why so much bullshit about the children? Every man is someone's child. If he created a business, he has already achieved more than most children will. Fuck those that think marriage is lifelong slavery for men. Women used to be revered because they have the m.onopoly on making babies, therefore continuation of species. GUESS WHAT?! The fucking world is overpopulated! Time to free good men from the tyrrany of PC bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some Legal Facts On Divorce and Community Property

In the following paragraphs are facts as listed on LegalZoom and as they were during my Michigan divorce in '79/'80. Also, paternity and child support can be changed even from a married spouse assumed to be the father to the biological parent via blood/DNA tests in Michigan as of 2000, this is an absolute fact. Also not true is Anon 2/06/19's statement of fact that Bob automatically would be stuck with medical till the children are 26. This is decided on what is the best protection for the children, in my case she had better insurance and had to cover the insurance with no cost to me, in Bobs' case yes he would be responsible. The one totally true fact as he says "...the reality is that the real victims in divorce are the children..." As they say; been there, done that... in Michigan.

There are NINE (Caps are mine and note Michigan is not one) community property states: Arizona, California, Idaho, Louisiana, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Washington and Wisconsin. Alaska is an opt-in community property state that gives both parties the option to make their property community property. The rules will vary depending upon the state in which you live. States are either community property states or not. Most states are not and are considered equitable distribution states where property is distributed fairly, but not necessarily equally. (Think about these last two sentences).

IRS Publication 555 gives further guidance and states that generally community property is property:

That you, your spouse, or both acquire during your marriage while you and your spouse are domiciled in a community property state.

That you and your spouse agreed to convert from separate to community property.

That cannot be identified as separate property.

Guidance is also given regarding what is considered separate property:

Property that you or your spouse owned separately before your marriage.

Money earned while domiciled in a noncommunity property state.

Property that you or your spouse received separately as a gift or inheritance during your marriage.

Property that you or your spouse bought with separate funds, or acquired in exchange for separate property, during your marriage.

Property that you and your spouse converted from community property to separate property through an agreement valid under state law. (How about postnuptual agreement? My question)

The part of property bought with separate funds, if part was bought with community funds and part with separate funds.

A valid premarital agreement is an agreement that may change the result of property division.

50-50 Split

A community property state presumes both spouses equally own all marital property and it will be split 50-50 in a divorce.

Just for fun; "My name is Bob; Just plain Bob." Where have I read this before? And for the pissers and moaners; it's a story, just a story, as in made up, as in not real. If you are reading SS06, you should know by now how he writes so get over it. Besides, he writes mostly about my home state, once in a while that shithole state just south and east. If I can forgive that you should be able to forgive the rest. I can't ever count the number of times 4 wheelers would pass me in the winter, so smug in their ability on icy '94. I'd just laugh expecting to see them again and surprise, so many would be in the median or ditch on either side of the 88 mile marker. As long as they appeared to be ok I'd honk and smile. They just didn't seem to understand once you get moving 4 wheel drive doesn't give a shit about control or stopping on ice when you are stupid. No slam to SS06 here, I suspect he is smarter than that after all he parks his ponys in the winter, I had to drive mine. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bad Ending

I really don't get anything but disgust at the former husband using the ex for sex. I understand that some might feel it's degrading to her, but it's also degrading to him and the normal reaction would be either to be sick at the thought of touching her or just not want to have much to do with her. 2*,

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
To hell

To hell with all the porn reading attorneys whining about divorce law. I liked this just for being a good story and excellent BTB. Don't need anything else.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Another great story. The wife cheated repeatedly, and had her husband raise a worthless kid that was not his own. She got what she deserved.

The only part you didn't expand on is what happened with his parents. Are they still expelled from his life? What about heather's relationship with her grandparents?

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Good story

Should have broomed the skanky bitch

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Love the BTB aspect. I would have NEVER offered her a dime!!!

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Bullshit ending letting the cheating whore back in his bed! 1 star for an otherwise good story ruined by a shitty ending.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story, but I have to say the ending is out of the question! There must be someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 Star Story until the ending . That cost you a Star . I took back my ex until i found out she was a serial cheater . Then I gave her 50 thou and showed her the curb .. OK The judge made me give her 40 thou . The other 10 thou was a name change so that She could legally Never use My name again . Best 10 thou I ever spent

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

The revenge fucking at the end... really?!?! I can understand once, or twice... or even a few times total. But, 2-3 times a day is not healthy... not at all. Still very good writing. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Family betrayal is the worst of all things. You have a good story.

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

Ruined it with a poor end. Good till the then.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Poor ending, but the wife got what #he deserved

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lousy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He's prolonging his own misery by fucking his ex wife instead of moving on.

“You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.”

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Great story fucked up right at the end.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Page 2

Who jumps up and down after being kicked in the nuts. Down is all there is after being kicked in the nuts.

Great story fucked up at the end. Still a four because most of it was great!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous