All Comments on 'The Paint Job Pt. 04'

by Robert_Furlong

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Who the fuck says "complex bouquet" during foreplay or sex?

Also dude, I don't want to kinkshame you, but this story belongs more in the Fetish section (with the farting and scat).

SoNaughtySoNaughtyover 6 years ago
Great story!

That was a great story and the other chapters of this story was too.

Ignore the negative comment and any future comments. Cause they only read them not write them. They should write one before they give a negative comment.

Robert_FurlongRobert_Furlongover 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment, SoNaughty. Yeah, I pretty much ignore all of the negativity on here. If people don't like what they read, they should just move on and read something else. I enjoy writing stories and I post them publicly because some readers find them interesting and it's good to chat. Anyway, thank you for taking the time to encourage me to write more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can’t please everyone

Thanks for your writing and sharing with us for FREE.. many people seem not to appreciate that. And about the other ‘Anonymous’ negative comment about telling you how to categorize when posting your stories... about that I find it hard to categorize any stories that are LGBT related. The way Literotica has the categories, it doesn’t give many options. I’ve seen comments on other sections that most people expect to be for ‘straight’ related and they get offended when coming across a story posted for LGBT lit. And that may be just that one chapter that the author felt could fall in other categories due the type of content, and yet the loyal readers will never find it until they come across another chapter that is posted in the original category. Authors cannot please everyone. I saw how an author that was writing a great story with many chapters and received so much negative criticism for just his/her decision of posting in a different category that probably the Author considered it was best. He got so many negative comments until the author got discouraged and most likely got fed up of all this negativity and took down his whole story and his member profile. So sad.

Readers need to be more sensitive and conscious about comments. Like my mother always told me “if you don’t have a compliment to say to someone, then keep your mouth shut.”

All the best Robert_Furlong.

-Lomlei

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 1 year ago

Great series. Not everything was quite to my personal taste but it was a perfectly accurate depiction of raunchy Gay sex without the whitewashing that occurs in most stories. The realism made it seem true. Hope you continue more stories and how about including some sketches from this series?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous