All Comments on 'The Palace Ch. 02'

by maddiebarry

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35over 6 years ago
The procedure

She hasn't had the procedure yet. Maybe she'll get pregnant, and he has to buy her. I hope so. I hope they fall in love and get married by the end.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyover 6 years ago
Ooooohh!! What labrious,hypocrytic and fake tenderness display by the Master at the end of a torture train he unleashed on the slave girl!! ;))

Calling her 'sweet girl','sweet one' etc to get kicks out of flogging her and raping her of her virginity?!;))...and after this hypocrisy fountain he says at the end 'the idea of taking her virgin ass back to back to deflowering her does not appeal to me'...kinda something!! ;))oooohh !!what laborious,hypocritic and fake tenderness display by the Master,after he happily unleashed a torture train on the slave girl!!;))

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another amazing series by maddiebarry!

I really hope this series continues! I absolutely love the Island series, and didn't realize this series was by the same author until I went to their page! I very much enjoyed it! Hopefully another chapter will be released soon!

Okami1Okami1over 6 years ago
Amazing!

I agree with Ellienora35. I hope he buys her and they fall in love. This was a hot story, keep writing (:

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
Pregnancy

She hasn’t been for her sterilization procedure. I hope he gets her pregnant and takes her home. I hope he ends up marrying her in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just as well this is a fantasy

Their society is completely fucked up, I suppose due to the fantasy nature of the story that biology doesn’t work the way it does in reality.

After a complete hysterectomy with one day for recovery 🙄 to then go on as a sex worker.... obvs totally plausible. Presumably all the freaks want dry fucks so that they can cause more pain, unless they have a monopoly on lube as well ?

I don’t get the issue with the blindfolds, it can’t be a sense of guilt from the users so is it just to increase the mindfuck factor for the girls?

You may be wondering why I’m still reading this story, well I noticed that her rapist decides to keep her. Just call it morbid curiosity.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaddiebarry@maddiebarry
362 Followers
D.O. Wilson Chapter 4 is out! This will be an ongoing series, so keep an eye out for more! If you like my stories, check out my novels, available from Amazon and Smashwords as well as most other ebook retailers. Just search for "Madison Barry" wherever ebooks are sold. If yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Palace Previous Part
The Palace Series Info