All Comments on 'The Palace Ch. 04'

by maddiebarry

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
No time for the proceedure

I really truly hope she gets pregnant because she didn’t have the proceedure. And since she does, she can’t technically be a slave and he can marry her. Oh please! I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh Fuck you.

If someone had told me, when I started using this site years ago that one day I would get pathetically teary over one of these god damned stories I would have laughed in their face. The scene in the carriage got me though. I have no idea why.. but it totally did - hence the "oh fuck you" reaction and title.

This is the first instalment I read. I stopped reading when during that scene and am now about to go back to the beginning.

Well done - this is brilliantly written and the characters are wonderfully three dimensional. Really looking forward to starting the whole thing from scratch.

Thank you.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 5 years ago
Enjoying the story.

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please...

Please, tell me you have one more chapter for this story. An epilogue, at least...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Undecided

It’s nice that he seems to care for in his own way, that said it’s hard to get past this....

“ But I needed the fear.”

Spoken like a true psychopath. I wonder though is any form of redemption possible in her place I’d want him to use his position to tell the truth about what happens to girls who sign up for the “3 years of servitude”. Permanent sterility? It’s monstrous to remove that choice.

I don’t care how much more you add onto this story I don’t think I can stomach any more. If this your concept of erotic I’d hate to read what you write when you’re pissed off. It’s best all round if I just put you on my list of writers to avoid. I wish you the best of luck with your writing, it’s just not for me.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story has genuinely surprised me! I really appreciate that you wrote Catalyn's character to be strong willed and intelligent. She's perceptive to question her master's intentions, and whilst she's not worldly, she's shrewd enough to not blindly trust and has the foresight to carefully consider her long term options, along with the boldness to negotiate control over her destiny (sorry about the run-on sentence). Thank you for not making this into just another magic cock master/slave story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oi! I'm with previous commenter - thanks for not writing another "The Will of the Gods" shit story

TangledUpInYou2TangledUpInYou2over 1 year ago

The previous commenter who opened with, "oh, fuck you," made me laugh but also I get where they're coming from. Though I've read a huge number of them, I don't generally comment on any of these stories. However, this chapter of this story actually brought tears to my eyes, and I genuinely forgot that I was reading a jerk piece on a smut site! Your writing is smooth and polished beyond what one would expect to find here and you make it really easy to get lost in the story. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaddiebarry@maddiebarry
D.O. Wilson Chapter 4 is out! This will be an ongoing series, so keep an eye out for more! If you like my stories, check out my novels, available from Amazon and Smashwords as well as most other ebook retailers. Just search for "Madison Barry" wherever ebooks are sold. If yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES