The Palace Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,315 Followers

- "Nii-ce." she whispered.

Yasina began to stroke it, sliding her fingers the length of my tumescent shaft. She also began to tease my earlobe with her tongue. I swelled even harder, if that was possible.

I watched Bishkur take his lessons, as his mother masturbated me and licked my ear. It was incredibly exciting, and all too soon I felt the tightening in my balls. Yasina sensed it, too, from the tension in my body. She reached her other hand around, and pulled my silk trousers back up to cover the head of my cock.

The Prince's lesson continued, undisturbed, as only a few feet away I had one of the most incredible orgasms of my life. My ejaculation was so powerful that it made my knees tremble. I shot jet after jet of seed, and the Empress continued to slide her hand up and down my shaft between each eruption.

- "Mmm ..." she murmured, next to my ear.

She let go of my organ, finally.

"Keep watching." she whispered. "I will have Nanka get you a clean pair of trousers."

And she left me there.

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,315 Followers