All Comments on 'The Palace Pt. 10'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I think you should take your time on this one. I could see this going another ten chapters easy. Theres so much youve created and developed that theres plenty of plot points you could head down. I just hope you dont find this awesome tale tiresome. Cant wait for more.

sithonsithonover 7 years ago
Very good

This episode felt a bit truncated. I'm hoping to see more consequences . you could maybe have Bishkur try to take Carrachs life for a while, or explore Opkor getting ideas above his station having this explosive knowledge. Maybe have the empire be thrust into war on two fronts. Have both of them out in the field to the consternation of their enemies. Lots of possibilities. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another incredible chapter to my favorite story!

I hope you do take your time and finish the story when you see fit. Thanx for the stories!

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 7 years ago
Love it!

Great story! Keep at it!

nubbinznubbinzover 7 years ago

Finish?? Good golly, this story is delightful! Take your time with it and let it take you where it will. No need to rush to an ending here, there seems to be a ton more to explore with ALL of these characters. You've built a colorful and intriguing world here and I truly hope we get the chance to explore it with you.

Thank you for a delicious tale thus far. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

One of the best storys I've ever read and I read a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmm

I wonder if Bishkek has considered becoming a scribe and tutor...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just like the other anonymous says

You don't need to rush the ending, all of us certainly want to prolong the story. Good job mate

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finishing Soon?

This story is so good I don't want it to finish so soon. But all stories must finish at some point. This is a nice short story but I wonder how this will all tie up in the end.

Please, take your time and don't hurry on finishing this. Most good stories have unhurried endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great comedy

I'm sure Bob Hope and Bing Crosby were at the

Wedding. What fun, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

Your writing is so skillful and captivating. You don't use unnecessary adjectives. You don't repeat the same phrases over and over like most of the other stories.

I love that you have a story to tell and that the erotic parts, as significant as they are, have equal importance as the character and setting development.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

You seduced us with Bereyar! Well done.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

I really love your description of Bereyar. Very hot and much more romantic. 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES