All Comments on 'The Pandora Effect Ch. 03'

by boneams

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
Just Saw This

Running out the door, but I just saw Chapter 3 is up. I know it's awesome, and will read it before today is over,. I just wanted to thank yoiu for writing this fantastic fantasy and keeping me enthralled. Voting 5 stars becasue I know it will be awesome.

Rustyman65Rustyman65over 11 years ago
A simple WOW! will do.

I followed "They Walk Amoung Us" and this one is even better. I live in Virginia and am glade you seem to have done your research on VA strip clubs. Please keep the chapters comming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoying the story

Well researched and well written, please keep it up.

Thanks for writing.

Jerry

M/61/Louisiana, USA

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 11 years ago
Hmmmm

I was mildly disappointed in this chapter.

The love between Kevin and Laura felt a little juvenile. There are better ways to show true love than constantly saying that they love each other and that they look into each others eyes a lot. Good sex doesn't prove anything either.

Also, uh, what was that about her possibly bearing his child just because he was at the entrance to her womb? Do werewolves have relatively immobile sperm or something, so he has to deliver up close in order to get her pregnant?

And I hear bad things from women about bumping against the cervix. Sort of the opposite of causing bliss...

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Oh my

That was a little difficult to get through. But Kevin and Laura are so cute together

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
The Ladies

The team seems in good hands even if they are CIA hands. I have to question why Doc has become GQ? Or am I questioning him because you keep bringing it up? As for the ladies, first lets start w/Kristen. I don't remember her being so commanding before. I like her more and more w/each chapter. I am really surprised that she called Laura though. As for Laura, it's nice to see her coming more and more out of her so called shell. If you mess w/Kevin and Laura I'll be coming to kick your ass. I mean why would you bring Laura back if not to use her for something?????

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago

Good job. Building up to a kickass ending! I suspect some of the good guys may die?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Trash can! Where's the damn trash can!

Loved it. What a awesomely nasty bunch of things to battle. Kristine was never a pushover and having the backing of this group of guys would help grow balls on any woman. I like Kevin and Laura are sweet and a nice counter balance to the nasties and uber testosterone all over.

SwtBBW_WFLSwtBBW_WFLover 10 years ago
such love....

The way you write Laura and Kevin and even Kristine and Adam with such love and respect and playfulness. it never gets boring and you cant help but feel the emotions. with tears running down my cheeks, I absolutely adore Kevin and Laura's relationship, so powerful.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous