All Comments on 'The Pandora Effect Ch. 08'

by boneams

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A 'Hall of Fame' ending

The very best story to be regarded in the 'Hall of Fame'. Thanks for completing the very best of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story...

I just hate to see it end. Well done.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 11 years ago
I Bow

I bow to your greatness. This was the best story ever written. 5 stars Boneams, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Way to go old timer

See. Why cant there be movies like this out there. Imagine all that action in 3d and imax. Im game for that. Hell yeah. The story or series is awesome. I cant wait to share this story with friends. F n A.

DoctimeDoctimeabout 11 years ago
I wish there were more stars available!!!!!!!

Five stars my Ass, you just got on the NonHuman HALL OF FAME. What a great story! The emotion you elicited was amazing. I had trouble reading the last few pages because of tears in my eyes. WOW! I will add, for my fellow Lit readers. If you have not yet read this series, rush to Chapter 1, Page 1; and start the story of your life? XP

chinaxshopchinaxshopabout 11 years ago
is it really over

i think everyone has forgotten about the fallen angel she is still out there and could be the next story hopefully boneams wont rest without at east starting something new for us to sink our teeth into

nancylogan2nancylogan2about 11 years ago
The pandora effect series.

Love all of your stories but this series was the best so far.If I could give higher than five stars this series would have them.it was your best so far. PLEASE Keep writting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you.

Your writing is superb. Thank you for sharing this story.

Now get back to work - I wait impatiently for your next.

MSBLING59MSBLING59about 11 years ago
WOW!!!! LOVE IT

WHAT AN ENDING? I'VE LAUGHED AND CRIED WHILE READING THIS STORY FROM START TO FINISH. I'VE PUT IT UP THERE WITH SEVERAL OTHERS THAT I'VE ENJOYED TO THE MAX. I DIDN'T MISS THE SEX AND TRUST ME I WAS NOT UPSET ABOUT THE LACK OF IT. WHEN A STORY IS AS GOOD AS THIS ONE HAS BEEN IT DOESN'T NEED SEX TO BOOST THE READING OR THE RATING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a close second to jazz

wow i love reading your stories so much ... this story has been one of the best i have read on here ... im not to keen on all the sex .. this story was perfect .. i will look out and hope you are writing more .. there is so much more to play with and look forward to following you in the future .......

Richard

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaabout 11 years ago
FANTASTIC

It just dont get any better,,,,a great story for sure,,Looking forward to more from you,Please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My face hurts

I'm smiling so much. Wonderfully written story. Love me some stand up guys saving the world. I think often about how the real deal is out there every day taking care of business while the world worries about what the Kardashians are doing. My thanks to you and my prayers to them.

MizTMizTabout 11 years ago
Five Stars are not Enough

You killed an Angel......Mr Hot and Steamy was an an angel or rather still is an Angel. Only now he's transporting miracles. And what a couple of great miracles....Kevin is going to be a daddy Werewolf and the Laura is now as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside. Ok so the pregnancy isn't exactly a miracle because it happened before the mission that saved humanity as we know and love it, but still another werewolf is coming...or is it?

As for the battle...it was extremely realistic and I know you did a lot of research on it. I wouldn't change a thing, now having said that I have come to realize I don't really enjoy reading real life battle scenes. It's different when werewolves and vamps are fighting. Maybe because it's not real. Again you kicked butt on this chapter and I did enjoy it despite the battle because w/o the battle humanity could not have been saved. NOW GET YOU ASS TO WORK ON THE NEXT BOOK IN THIS SERIES.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best story

Hope you continue with it maybe the next mission would be to find the fallen angel.

ElhazElhazalmost 11 years ago
Wow

This has been one of the best stories I have read. Too much Sex for the sake of sex in the story, tends to make the story line a bit 2 dimensional. This story was so well written, I couldn't put it down. Thanks so much for sharing.

KiwiKingKiwiKingalmost 11 years ago
WOW!

I've just finished reading the ENTIRE Pandora story from beginning to end...and it was fantastic....great....amazing.......wonderful... you get the picture.

I loved your last stories and now have fully fallen in love with this one.

A funny, dramatic, suspenseful, thrilling story line. I am constantly amazed by the high level of writing on this site, and you are one of the truly gifted.

I'm now on my way to the next series.

Thank you for allowing me a peek into your imagination!

5 stars

Nicci

SwtBBW_WFLSwtBBW_WFLover 10 years ago
...absolutely loved it!!

Great....absolutely incredible.....crying like a girl....happy tears of course....wow...speechless over how you chose to end the story...absolutely loved it!!

hoofers13hoofers13over 10 years ago

Great story! I read it from beginning to end in 2 days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
F*&KING LOVE IT

i have read many stories pn this site and i have to say you are with out a doubt one of the top three authors i have read, i cant seem to stop reading your stories, i start reading them and they draw me in, even when in half asleep i still keep reading... i love the characters, and the plot lines, the twist are nice when they are there but the overall layout and context is nearly flawless i think and im sure more then a few people would agree with me in saying dude you seriously need to publish something i believe anyone who has ever read anything on here by you would by a copy.

Many thanks for the intruige and the time you have put in to your writing

Malinko

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic ...

series on Pandora's Effect....loved every moment every part of it, even without the sex....At least her Kristine has some use, finally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fukn great one of the best iv read

bloody fantastic keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing story

You have amazing talent, please continue what you do so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story I hope you do many more

hungryeye2233hungryeye2233over 3 years ago

another great read. i now have read 2 out of the 3 stories. hope that the third in the series is just as riveting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

Your story arc and plot twists are phenomenal. Great writing had me captivated and I hinged... absolutely loved it

Cor007Cor0078 months ago

"Nonhuman fans are the best", hah! What about the human readers ;)

I thoroughly enjoyed the twists and turns of the plot, thanks for the great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous