All Comments on 'The Panties Ch. 03'

by sweetliljac

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Your Panties

I'd love to recreate this with you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Begging u to ....

Continue. You look gorg beyond belief, have writing talents, and a sexy devilish imag.

How many people have to go on their knees to get you to sub the next part??!!

Wow. Waiting. Now what other w were we all in the middle of????!

Best wishes. S. UK

Please

longhornmikelonghornmikeabout 12 years ago
Keep going!

Great stories .. was very pleased to see the 3rd installment of this story posted. Obviously, there is more to be told here ... not only between Monica and Nick, but the real story (as I envision it, and apologies, but I DO envision it) is when Jaclyn gets home. As Jaclyn in the story is apparently a character based at least somewhat on you, and you are extremely beautiful, I imagine her in the story ... and her sexy panties .... but I digress.

Please don't make us wait as long for Chapter 4!!

sweetliljacsweetliljacabout 12 years agoAuthor
@longhornmike

Chapter four is currently being worked on. I spent over a week coming up with the plot and everything for it. I had originally only planned on the first two chapters, as it's based on something similar involving Nick & Monica where she had him do it and she wore them afterwards. I decided to take it my own way though. After all the positive feedback, I decided to keep going, even though the time between chapters two and three was almost a year.

I'll give just a little teaser; Jaclyn (me) comes home and sees what Monica & Nick are doing. Nick eventually sees her in the doorway and she decides to show Nick where those panties he played with went.

sweetliljacsweetliljacabout 12 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4

Chapter 4 is now in the editing phase. It should be ready to be posted/published soon/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous