The Panty Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayneDor
RayneDor
198 Followers

She continued to pump, grinding Paul's sensitive glans in and out between her cheeks and in less than a minute he emitted a strangle groan.

'Now,' he hissed through gritted teeth. 'I'm going to come!'

Quickly, and deftly, Kaylee slipped the folded panties off his cock head and then used her thumb and forefinger to point him against her tight little hole. The glistening tip, now sticky with pre-cum was swollen to an angry purple and a few seconds later, Paul's hip jerked upward and he came in several juddering spasms. His viscous load burst from in in a succession of clotted thick jets, squarely hitting Kaylee's anus and flooding her ass crevice before running back down over his shaft. Kaylee pumped his cock, now slick with cum, until the last drop was drained. She sat for a moment, waiting until he could breathe normally again, and climbed off the table. She bent and kissed him once on the lips.

'Was that what you were looking for, sweetie?' she asked. Paul managed a nod but was still too drained to reply.

'Well,' Kaylee smiled, 'perhaps next time you might like try putting on a pair of my panties?'

...

RayneDor
RayneDor
198 Followers
12