The Panty Perils of Me 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted so desperately to completely expose your pussy but I didn't know if you would let things go quite that far. Instead, I withdrew the ruler and backed off a little so that I could push you from behind, making you lean down over the desk.

I flopped the dress up over your back and guided you forward so that your crotch was against the desk corner (a position that you seem to thoroughly enjoy). With your gorgeous ass now on complete display for me, save for the tiny red triangle of your little panties, I quickly slapped the ruler three times in rapid succession against each butt cheek.

You moaned loudly and protested a bit that it hurt. However, you clearly enjoyed it because you were grinding your pussy mound harder against the desk with each smack.

I lowered my panties enough to release the entire package, allowing the waistband of the panties to push tightly up on that sensitive spot beneath my cum-filled balls.

I was lusting over your rosy-red butt cheeks and staring at the thin strip of your panties, seeing it inch deeper into your delectable derriere. Your ass was essentially completely naked before my eyes as I smacked it again, not nearly so hard then, but several more times, at least 5 or 6 times, rapidly on each side and then two harder ones across the center.

You were practically screaming in ecstasy now, humping harder and faster against the corner of the table.

Knowing that we were both ready to climax, I quickly pulled the panty fabric out of your crack and thrust my hard, throbbing cock between it and your bare ass. I thrust it in and out a few times, before feeling your entire body tighten and shudder against me as your orgasm hit you very hard. Mine did as well and my cock exploded, spurting forth gob after gob of hot, sticky cum into your panties and all over your luscious bottom.

After what seemed like several more minutes of complete pleasure, I flopped back into my chair and you slowly stood up, looking back at me with an incredulous look on your face. My cum was dripping from the bottom of your soaked panties and starting to run down your legs. I began to rub it up and around, smearing it over your thighs and up onto your butt cheeks, massaging them, perhaps easing the sting of the spanking.

My god, how you seemed to really enjoy that, Elizabeth!

It was getting late and I think we both knew that it was time to quit. You started to rearrange yourself and I stood up and pulled my panties back up over my slippery, semi-hard cock. Before you had your dress re-zipped, I leaned onto your back again, rubbing my panty-cock against your ass tightly again.

"I want your panties, Elizabeth. Take them off. They're too wet to wear home now anyway."

Before you could protest, I reached into another drawer and pulled out the blue bikini pair that I had worn at The Library.

"Wear these instead. I want the red ones."

Without turning around and being careful not to show me anything I hadn't yet seen, you slithered out of the wet, red pair and into my dry blue ones. I took the red pair and sniffed the front panel that had borne the brunt of the desk's assault of your sweetness.

Then I kissed your bare neck and told you to, "masturbate in my blue panties, Elizabeth, as you remember this study session and think about the next one."

It was getting dark by then so I walked you back to your car.

Neither of us spoke.

I wasn't certain how you felt but I could sense inner warmth from the intimacy, albeit of an unusual sort, that we had just experienced. I only knew that I wanted more.

I'm sorry for the length of this e-mail but, once I got going, I couldn't hold back. I hope you're having a good day at work. Until next time....

Eric

PS. My panties are a sticky mess right now. I'll be going commando the rest of the day and it's a good thing my slacks are dark blue.

Dear Eric.

I was relieved that you decided to write about what happened after our server left. I am still trying to sort through my feelings about everything.

It was so natural for me to just do as you instructed without any questions or suspicions. I honestly didn't know what you had in mind when you led me to your building. As I have said it is so easy for me to just simply do as I am told.

Yes, I did notice your female colleague's reaction to me and her sly little smile. Am I led to believe that you have played with other women beside myself in your office?

I was so embarrassed as I modeled my dress for you despite the fact that I purposely wore it because I knew that you would appreciate how it showed me off particularly from my waist down. I knew that my tiny panty lines would be quite visible. I had noticed them when I bought the dress, and it made me feel quite risqué.

When you stung my backside with your ruler, I was definitely caught by surprise. It not only startled me as it was so sudden and firm, but it also ignited all of the feelings that surround my latent fantasy of being spanked publicly in your classroom.

It was so confusing for me to feel so violated while at the same time so aroused.

When you pushed yourself against me I did know that you had removed your pants. I could feel the heat of your passion pressed against my cheeks. If you had been wearing your pants, the warmth would not have been so intense.

I wanted to turn around and look, but you were in control.

Asking me if I wanted to be spanked brought on a series of tiny little convulsions inside my intimate area. How does a proper person respond to such a question?

I couldn't help myself when I replied, "Oh yes, Eric." It was another humiliation that thoroughly aroused me.

Then with my top zipper pulled down to my waist you slid your metal ruler over my hard little nubs. I couldn't help but moan in total supplication to your touch.

You asked me to take my dress off, but before I could comply, you pulled my bottom zipper up to meet with the top one exposing my lower half in the same manner as you had exposed my top half.

Sliding the ruler up along my bare legs and pushing it against my moist crotch made me want to faint in pure ecstasy. It ignited every nerve ending in my lower body as they cried out for some sort of release.

I was trembling in anticipation of what I knew was going to follow; a good sound spanking.

I knew that you wanted to expose me further as I could feel it in your touch. Thankfully you didn't act on your desire as I am a married woman and don't want to violate my vows anymore than I seem to be doing already.

Somehow I have been able to reconcile my activities to this point and am afraid that being nude, particularly from the waist down, would throw my delicate sensibilities over the cliff.

I need to maintain a sense of decorum no matter how fabricated and false it might truly be.

I can't possibly explain the feelings that coursed through me when you pulled my dress up and over my barely covered bottom. As you so aptly described, my silk panties were no longer covering much of my cheeks as I pushed them out towards you visibly indicating my compliance with your plans to swat my bare skin.

The first stinging slap sent a bolt of electricity through my loins literally turning on my water works.

I do apologize for my very lewd behavior.

I was hoping that you wouldn't notice my attempt to orgasm by humping your desktop. It was just another of a growing list of very humiliating experiences for me.

When I become sexually charged, I can't control anything that I do as my entire focus is to achieve one orgasm after another.

My latest Panty Peril blog will bear that out as I assisted Mr. Abromski's crew last Saturday.

Hopefully this can also offer some explanation of how I seemingly enjoyed your ejaculation across my bottom and between my cheeks. The warmth of your excitement as well as the amount did bring me to the edge and I met each of your ejaculations with my own little orgasmic spasm.

Having you then rub it over my thighs and reddened bottom was almost obscene. Why I relished your touch as well as having your sticky spunk all over my backside is another facet of our time together that I can't explain.

You literally explode when you orgasm, don't you? The amount of goo running down my legs and along my smile was incredible.

You were kind to describe my process of cleaning up as rearranging myself. As you recall I had to hold my dress away from your goo until it dried to a consistency that wouldn't cause it to soak into my dress.

You just sat and watched my almost uncovered body dripping with the evidence of your excitement.

You liked spanking me, didn't you?

I could see you becoming hard again. A view that I seem to relish.

Then you told me to remove my panties.

I naturally turned away from you and did my best job of not showing you more than I was willing to while uncovering my trimmed mound and swollen lips.

I did appreciate you giving me your own panties for me to wear home, although you definitely don't wear a size XS, do you?

I then excused myself and completely cleaned up in the faculty restroom. Thankfully no one was on your floor when I made my way down the hall with my dress completely open and held away from my body.

I wonder what your colleagues would be saying if they had seen me slink out of your office after having been baptized with your cream?

As we parted it was too difficult for me to say anything, as I had never expected what took place between us despite our lunch together with Kathy.

How does one comment on an experience that is at the same time so embarrassing and humiliating and so extremely arousing? Do I simply say, "Shall we try this again next week?"

I was speechless.

I am at a crossroads, I guess. I so want to see you again and at the same time want to stay away.

And just to demonstrate my internal conflict, I am going to audit your course next semester and sincerely hope that my shared fantasy with you comes to fruition.

I realize that your own professional reputation will be affected, and understand to my disappointment that it might remain a fantasy.

Are we running out of places to meet around campus? I could always suggest a place closer to my work.

Elizabeth