All Comments on 'The Panty Sniffer Ch. 02'

by tv46

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
shagalotshagalotabout 9 years ago
Nasty kinky ass play ;)

Loving this series please keep it going , and hurry with ch 3 lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great series

Great series. Why fuck it up with ass fucking?

sabra16023sabra16023about 9 years ago
Great story

Waiting for next chapters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You're doing fine so far

I must say that dad's reaction/participation is a pleasant surprise, and I don't think you need too much in the way of suggestions.

Yes, mom needs to relent and let Darcy & dad pursue their own little games, either separately or together at family movie time, and the sharing of panties certainly needs to continue.

Perhaps some mother / daughter training & preparation for the next milestone?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Panties

This is a great story so far. I agree you don't need suggestions. Before they leave the room where watching tv mom should give Derrick her panties and she should suggest that Darcy sleep in the bed with Derrick. Or Derrick should ask Darcy to sleep with him and mom encourages Darcy to do so just as dad wakes up to see Derrick holding his wife's panties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
* * * * *

More assfucking!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A very good story, but why is everyone named "D"?

Looking forward to bringing in the aunt, uncle and cousins.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Damn

I want to read chapter 3 ... asap !

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Wow

This story is hot. You have taken the old adage "the family that prays together stays together" to a whole new level. Now it's "the family that fucks together stays together."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

5* More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Darcy's request needs to be granted, for both her's and Daniel's benefit. Darcy appears to be ready to take care of Derrick needs, leaving Darlene to take care of Daniel's, as she has done until now. If having another lover is OK for Darlene, why would she deny Daniel of the same opportunity? Equilibrium needs to be restored, or this family will be destroyed.

Darlene is too young to have passed through menopause. Is she on the "pill" or similar contraception? If not, then Dad should impregnate Darrcy, when Derrick does the same to Darlene.

It looks like Derrick needs to find a job, at least for the summer, for now.

Derrick needs to go to Darcy's gym to increase his stamina and endurance so he can keep up with his sister and mother (and their friends?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Everyone's Name

Everyone's name starts with a D because this story is about a big Dick!

GallaghastGallaghastabout 8 years ago
more detail, please

loved the fact the guy was sucking the cum out of their pussies, but i wish there'd been more build-up and detail in those cunnilingus and rimming scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You sure hit my erotic funnybone by including Dad in the son-mom fun.

Looking forward to Dad's joining the action, and to reading about some lucky son and Dad munching on hairy cream pie!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous