The Panty Sniffer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers

"Nice," she said, pushing him back onto the leather sectional and straddling his face. "Do my ass some more, then I'll suck you off."

He laughed, then said, "that's the same thing Mom said to me, so I'm not going to fall for that again. Start sucking, then I'll do your ass."

She went to work on his monster cock, easing it in until it bumped up against the entrance to her throat. She took a deep breath and angled her head to straighten her throat for him. She gagged on her first attempt and pulled back.

"Too big?" he asked.

"Yes, but I think I can get it. Just give me a minute, and get to work on my ass. I need the distraction."

She could feel an orgasm building as her rimmed her ass. It was all the incentive she need to try again. This time she got the head of his cock into her tight throat and paused to acclimate herself to its size without gagging.

He loved the feel of his cock in her throat. When she paused, he attacked her ass, flicking his tongue over her tight crinkle. The more he rimmed her, the more of his cock she tried to devour.

With three-quarters of his cock down her throat, she had to pull back and come up for air. "Derrick, your cock is just too fucking big. I'm so close, if you'll just finish me off I'll turn around and fuck you, okay?"

"I can do that," he said, returning to her pussy, searching out her hard little button with his tongue.

"Oh yeah, right there. Slip your finger into my ass."

He reached up and spread her cheeks with his thumbs, stretching open her asshole. While lashing her clit with his tongue, he walked both thumbs towards her asshole and pressed them against the edge of her open pucker.

"Mmmm, that feels good, push in just a little more."

He wiggled both thumbs into her tight hole, getting both in up to the first knuckle.

"More, more," she said, panting.

He could feel her hot breath on his cock as he continued to ream her tight ass with his thumbs while lashing her clit. He put aside his disappointment in not getting a blow job and concentrated on getting her off. Within moments, he could tell she was about to cum.

"Oh, oh, yes. I'm gonna..."

Her body convulsed above him, his face smothered by her pussy as she pushed back against him, opening herself to his thrusting thumbs.

Derrick finally had to push her off in order to catch a breath.

She turned and lay on his chest, exhausted from the incredible orgasm. When her breathing subsided, she raised her head and licked her juices off of his chin and lips. "Thanks little brother. That was the best orgasm I have had in a long time. Sorry I couldn't get your cock down my throat, but I'll make up for in in a minute."

"Did you like what I did with my thumbs?"

"Yes, it was almost like being fucked in the ass, they were so big."

"Think you could take my cock in your ass?"

"You're pushing your luck," she said, "let me try fucking you first, then we'll see."

"I'm ready, hop on," he said, grabbing his cock and lifting it for her.

"First, go wash up those nasty thumbs," she demanded, "then I'll fuck your brains out."

"That's what I want to hear from my big sister," he replied, "I'll be right back."

"Sit right here," she said when he returned, patting the leather couch. "I want to hold on to your shoulders and ease myself down onto you."

"Still worried about taking it in? Mom did it without any trouble and I bet you've fucked more guys than Mom has."

"That's rude!"

"Is it true?"

"Yeah, probably, but that's beside the point." She positioned herself over the head of his cock and dropped down until she felt the head slip in.

"Oh, that's so hot, even better than Mom, and so tight."

"I should hope so," she said, letting herself slowly descend until she reached bottom, engulfing his entire cock.

"Nice job Sis, I could get used to this," he said, pulling her in close and pressing her small tits against his chest.

"Fucking in general, or fucking me?"

"Both."

She raised herself up, keeping just the head of his cock inside her.

"Mmmm," he said, pushing her back down. He loved the sensation of letting her take control while he just sat back. "Can you cum again?"

"Uh huh," she said, barely whispering, pumping just a little harder with each stroke, "play with my tits."

He used his thumbs on her small breasts, rolling her hard nipples from side to side.

"Oh yeah," she said. She was into it now, bracing her hands on his shoulders to steady herself as she picked up the pace of humping his cock. "Are you close?"

He just grunted and pushed his cock up into her, matching her downward strokes.

"That's it, let's cum together..."

They finished in a pounding frenzy. Derrick came first, blasting his load up into her as she continued to ride his cock to her own powerful orgasm.

"As good as Mom?" she whispered into his ear, still impaled on his softening cock.

"Hell yes, but don't tell her that."

"I doubt it will ever come up."

"I don't know, Mom was pretty interested to hear what we did yesterday."

"You told her? Why would you do that?"

"It just came out, because you helped me figure out about the panties."

"Oh," she said, accepting his explanation.

"I could tell you one more thing she did."

"Okay, tell me, and it better be good."

"She made me suck my cum out of her pussy."

Darcy smiled, knowing that he wanted her to do the same. Before he could ask, she stood and pushed her crotch into his face, smothering his lips with her dripping pussy. "Like that?"

He nodded, slurping away at her pussy and the cum oozing out of it.

*****

"Chinese," Darlene shouted to the kids downstairs.

Derrick and Darcy raced up the stairs, bounding into the kitchen.

"Nice choice Mom," Derrick said, "I'm famished."

"Had a busy day big boy?" his mom asked, with a knowing smile and a wink.

Darcy caught her mom's wink and said, "Cute Mom, you seem pretty proud of yourself." She was jealous that her mom had fucked Derrick first, and wanted to let her know it.

Oops, Darlene thought, now I've stepped in it. "Derrick, why don't you serve up dinner while Darcy and I powder our noses. Dad should be along any time."

"Okay Mom," he said, plaintively, "But don't you two fight over me. I had a great day and I don't want it ruined."

"Don't worry, baby," Darlene said, "we'll just be a minute."

As soon as they stepped into the other room, Darcy said, "Mother, how could you?"

"From the tone of your voice, I'm guessing you also fucked Derrick this afternoon. I'm sorry if I spoiled your surprise for Derrick, and I certainly didn't plan to fuck him today, it just sort of happened, almost by accident."

"Yeah, yeah, he told me the story," Darcy said, dripping with sarcasm, "An accidental fuck? No Way!"

"It's true," Darlene said, "But it's my fault, I just couldn't bring myself to hop off him before he... well, you know. Besides, he has plenty of cock for both of us."

Darcy laughed at her mom's candor, "That's some cock, isn't it?"

"Oh yeah, I take it you didn't have any trouble with it."

"Mom, it was fantastic, the best fuck ever."

"So we're good?" Darlene asked. "Can we go eat?"

Derrick and his dad were seated at the table and had their plates full, ready to dig in.

"How're my girls?" Daniel asked.

Derrick was relieved to see them both smiling.

"Great honey," Darlene said, ebulliently, and gave her husband a peck on the cheek before sitting down, "Let's eat."

After dinner, Daniel said, "I picked up a movie for tonight, take a look."

"Thanks Dad," Derrick said, picking up the 'Almost Famous' DVD, "I love this movie."

"Why don't you two head downstairs and start it, Mom and I will be down after we clean up the kitchen."

With the kids downstairs, Daniel stood behind his wife and massaged her shoulders while she rinsed the dishes. "How was your day?"

"Pretty damn good," she said, "If you know what I mean."

"I do," he said, "Did Derrick enjoy the panties?"

"Uh huh," she said, "but he has graduated from sniffing panties to sniffing the real thing."

Daniel pressed his stiffening cock up against Darlene's ass, "Tell me about it, and don't leave anything out."

"Honey, the kids are downstairs," Darlene said, "you're going to have to wait until tonight."

"I can't! Talk!"

"Okay, okay. Derrick used his tongue to get me off. Apparently Darcy gave him a lesson yesterday, and he is a quick study."

"Mmmm, you two double teaming him?" he said, rubbing his boner against the crack of her ass. "Anything else?"

"Well, yes..." she whispered, "He licked my ass."

"Nasty! I bet you liked that?"

"You know I did."

"Push your panties down for me, let's fill them up for Derrick right now."

She slipped her panties down to her knees, "You'd better be quick, I don't want to get—"

He was inside her before the words were even out of her mouth, pumping his cock into her wet cunt.

She leaned forward on her elbows and arched her back, pushing back against his pounding cock, "That's it baby, fuck me hard, fill up my panties for our horny son."

He pounded her from behind, panting with each thrust, unable to restrain his enthusiasm. "Hard enough for you, baby?"

"Oh yes, cum for me."

He exploded deep inside her, pumping her full of cum. He slipped his cock out and pulled up her panties before any could drip out. "How's that?" he asked, still breathing hard.

"That was quick, baby," she said, "We should do that again, later tonight. We can give Derrick a double load."

"I'd like that," he said, "anything special?"

"Yes, very special," she said, "after licking my ass, Derrick asked me if I'd ever been fucked in the ass."

"What'd you tell him?"

"I changed the subject. I wanted to say yes, but I didn't want to lie to him. Want to make me an honest woman tonight?"

"How am I supposed to watch a movie with that thought rattling around in my head?"

She laughed, then dropped to her knees and sucked his soft cock clean before tucking it back into his pants. "Let's find out," she said, leading him down the stairs.

Derrick and Darcy were sitting on the leather love seat, engrossed in the movie.

"What took you two so long?" Derrick asked, "Do you want me to start it over?"

"Just cleaning up, honey," Darlene said, "We've seen it before. We'll catch up." She sat in the leather recliner next to Derrick, tossed a lap robe over her legs and kicked back to watch the movie. Still aroused by Daniel's quick fuck, she had a sudden urge to get herself off.

Daniel lay back in the other recliner and looked over at his wife, contemplating her latest promise. Just the thought of doing her in the ass was enough to bring his cock back to life. He smiled at her, hoping to get her attention.

Darlene glanced over and caught his smile. She gave him a knowing wink, getting even more turned on by the thought of her first ass fuck. Oblivious to the kids, she licked her lips seductively and watched her husband's reaction.

He nodded slightly and gave her a little tongue flutter.

Encouraged by her husband, she glanced at the kids, making sure they were focused on the movie, and then erotically sucked her ring finger before slipping it under the lap robe.

He grinned at her, a clear sign for her to keep going.

She sucked in her gut and slid her hand under the waistband of her panties and across the tight coarse curls of her bush, feeling the stickiness of her husband's fresh cum in her panties. She pressed the tip of her finger against her clit and rubbed it gently, keeping eye contact with her husband.

He nodded again, this time licking his lips.

She glanced again at the kids, fighting to control her breathing as an orgasm quickly built deep in her loins. She struggled to remain motionless as her body came alive with the sensations of a budding orgasm.

Daniel pressed a hand against his own erection as he watched his wife fighting to keep her lust undetected. He saw her eyes roll back and knew she had achieved her goal.

She bit her lower lip, stifling any audible hint of the intense orgasm crashing through her motionless body. She momentarily lost sight of her husband as she pressed hard on her clit to keep the sensation going.

Her timing was good, Stillwater was on stage in Cleveland and the loud rock music kept the kids focused on the movie.

When her orgasm had run its course, Daniel asked, "Who wants popcorn?"

"Sounds great," Darlene said, "Dad and I will make some. You two just go ahead and keep watching the movie. We'll be back down in a few minutes."

Darlene paused half-way up the stairs and hiked her dress up, flashing her ass for Daniel. He reached up between her legs and fondled her, feeling the wet, squishy crotch of her panties. She held out the finger she had just used to get herself off and slipped it into his gaping mouth.

"Nice," he said, following Darlene up the stairs. He tossed the popcorn bag in the microwave and pressed the popcorn button.

He whispered to his wife, "We only have five minutes, are you going to... you know... let me pop a load in your ass?"

"Un huh," she said, licking her lips. She pulled a bottle of lube out of her purse and handed it to him.

"Where did you get this?" he asked, examining the bottle.

"While I was waiting for the take out. You wouldn't believe how many different lubes were on the display shelf in the drug store. I felt like a perv trying to find the right one."

He laughed, realizing that she had been planning this all along, then squeezed out a dollop on his finger.

She leaned over the sink and hiked her dress up, then slid her panties down just enough to expose her ass. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her bra up over her breasts. "Hurry!"

He slid his finger into her ass crack, spreading the slick goo over her asshole.

"Mmmm," she whispered, "that feels good. Slip a finger in, and rub my tits."

He wiggled his slippery finger against her asshole, easily slipping it in. He massaged her dangling breasts with his free hand, pinching her rock hard nipples.

"Ohhh," she moaned, "that was easy, try two fingers."

It took a little more effort for him to get two fingers into her tight asshole, working them past her tight sphincter. "That's it, baby, just relax. Are you ready?"

"I think so, just go slow—" Before the words were out of her mouth, the dinger on the microwave went off. "Shit! Don't stop now."

He pulled out his hard cock and rubbed the head along the crack of her ass, coating it with more lube before pressing it against her tight entrance. "I'm ready. Push back when you are."

Her apprehension quickly faded as he ceded control to her. She eased back, spreading her cheeks, feeling the head of his cock enter her asshole, meeting the resistance she was expecting. Exhilarated by the sensation, she bounced herself back against his cock several times, surprised to feel herself expanding with only minor discomfort.

"Ahhh," he moaned, "that feels so tight. You're doing great."

She was into it now, bracing her arms against the edge of the sink and pushing back, feeling her muscle relax as he entered her. "Oh God, that's good... You take over, honey... Fuck me... Fuck me hard."

That was all he needed to hear as he plunged the rest of his cock into her, burying it as deep as he could.

"Ohhh, Yes!" she said, her voice elevated.

"Shhh, the kids are just downstairs," he said, pumping his rock hard cock into her ass.

"Faster," she said, "I want you to cum in my ass."

"Fuck! You're nasty tonight. Are you doing this for Derrick?"

"No, baby, just for you. Come on, finish, we're running out of time."

"Tell the truth, you're thinking of his big cock."

"Okay, okay," she shrieked, reaching for her clit. "Fill my fucking ass for our son, give him another load of your hot cum." He was lost in her nasty words when he exploded, pumping his cum deep into her ass. He felt her clamp down on his cock, locking it inside her ass as she rubbed out her own orgasm.

Drained, he pulled his softening cock out of her and pulled her panties up in one smooth motion, before any of his cum could ooze out of her tight ass. "You did it, you naughty girl."

She stood, turning to kiss her husband. "I am, and it was fantastic. I think Derrick is going to be pleased. Did you like that?"

"Oh yeah," he whispered in her ear, "I could get used to that. It's such a tight fit."

"And nasty," she said, "Go get cleaned up an let's get back downstairs."

"It's about time," Derrick said, snatching the popcorn from his mother. "I thought you'd never get back."

"Easy," Darlene said, "there's plenty to go around." She settled into the recliner and munched on the popcorn, trying to get her mind back into the movie.

It wasn't long before Daniel was sawing logs in his recliner.

"What did you do to Dad," Darcy said to her mom, "He looks exhausted."

"Yeah Mom," Derrick said, "You two were gone a long time for popcorn."

"Settle down you two," she said, "Let's just finish the movie."

They turned their attention back to the movie, letting Darlene off the hook, for now.

Darcy wiped the tears from her eyes as the movie credits started to roll.

"Really Darcy," Derrick said, exasperated, "It's just a movie."

"Lighten up Derrick," Darlene said, "I thought the kid was sweet, and I liked the happy ending."

"Thanks Mom," she said, giving her brother a smack on the arm.

"Hey!," he said, "You'll wake up Dad."

"Not likely," Mom said, "he's out for the night."

"You going to tell us what when on upstairs?" Darcy asked.

"Aren't you two nosey? Maybe we're getting things ready for tomorrow," Darlene said, winking at her son.

"Dad knows what we've been doing?" Derrick asked, with a look of astonishment.

"Oh my God!" Darcy exclaimed, "How long has he known?"

Darlene got a sheepish look on her face, "Well... since yesterday... when I... er... fucked him two nights in a row."

"What's so unusual about that?" Darcy asked.

"Well... Things kind of fizzle when you've been married as long as we have. The sex goes kind of stale, like maybe only once a week, if that."

"And now?" Derrick asked.

"I've been super horny ever since I saw the size of your cock... And don't tell me you haven't been the same way Darcy!"

"I guess," Darcy said, "I do look forward to coming home from work."

"And Dad, he's okay with this?" he asked.

"It's had the same effect on him. He can't get enough of me and he wants to hear every detail about you kids."

"Including me?" Darcy said, the wheels turning in her head.

"Yes."

"Mmmm," she said, "since you're fucking Derrick, maybe I can—"

"Darcy!" her mom said, "Don't even think about it. Besides, Derrick should be enough for you, enough for both of us."

"You two do know that I am listening?" Derrick asked, sarcastically.

"Sorry Derrick," his mom said, "Darcy's implication just caught me by surprise. How about if I tell you what Dad and I did today, you know, to get a pair of panties ready for tomorrow?"

"Sweet," Derrick said.

"All right," Darcy said, "But you shouldn't have been so quick to shut me off, it isn't fair."

Darlene pondered the fairness argument for a moment, then ignored it. "While we were cleaning up after dinner I told your Dad about you... you know... Derrick fucking both Darcy and me today. He got so turned on, he fucked me doggie style at the sink and loaded up my panties for tomorrows adventure."

"Ahhh," Derrick said, "and what about when you were making popcorn. That took a little too long."

"Remember, earlier today when you asked me what it was like to be fucked in the ass?" Darlene asked.

"Yeah..."

"Well... I've never been fucked in the ass, so I told your dad that's what I wanted tonight."

"Really Mom?" he asked looking at his sister, "Darcy's done it."

tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers