The Panty Sniffer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darlene looked over at her daughter, surprised.

"Beat you to that one," she said to her mother. "Remember Timmy from my senior prom. He refused to use a rubber so I wouldn't let him fuck me. That's when he talked me into taking it up the ass. I loved it. So, did you do it?"

"Yes," she said, "while the popcorn was in the microwave. By the way, I now have two loads of cum in my panties."

"I can hardly wait. Will I get my first ass fuck?" Derrick said, hopefully.

"I'll think about it baby, you're awfully big. What about you Darcy, think you can take him?"

"I don't know Mom, maybe we can do him together. You know... take turns... see who can get him in first."

Derrick's face lit up, "Yeah, let's do that, right now."

"Easy big boy," Darlene said, "we've got to be up early, it will have to keep until tomorrow."

"I can get home by two-thirty," Darcy said, "Will that work?"

"It's a date," Darlene said, much to the delight of Derrick.

*****

In the next chapter, Mom and Darcy are going to give Derrick a crack at their asses, and Darcy will press her Mom to let her do Dad. I hope to post it soon. Let me know your thoughts on where this story should go.