The Panty Sniffer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,063 Followers

"Is that what you did earlier?"

"Yes."

"Then yes, but first, let me check out the door. Maybe I can figure this out." She stepped back to the double doors until she was almost out of sight. She peeked her head around the corner and could see Derrick in the recliner, holding his cock.

"What do you see?" he asked.

"Mom must have come home to change and caught you in the recliner. For whatever reason, she decided not to confront you."

"How could I have missed her?"

"You had your eyes closed, remember. If it happened just as you were about to get off, you could easily have missed her."

"I guess, but how did her red panties get into my drawer."

"I don't know, yet. What did you do after you got off?"

"I took a long shower, then I ran into you when I came out of the bathroom."

"That's when Mom must have planted them, while you were in the shower. Since they were wet, she must have had time to get herself off first. She was probably so turned on by the size of your cock that she just got carried away."

"Do you think that's what happened?" he asked.

"That's what I would have done. Maybe she planted them in the hopes she could catch you again tomorrow."

"Jeez, what do I do now? How am I going to face Mom?"

"First things first, you've got me turned on and I want to watch you finish. Can you get off?"

"Yes, I think so. What about you, do you want to get off like Mom did? Can I watch?"

Darcy pondered the situation. The little snot, now who's about to get busted. She wanted to watch him jack off, and she was definitely hot enough to get herself off. Deep down she worried that she was about to cross a line that she shouldn't. Her budding lust clouded her judgement, probably just like Mom's did. What the hell, she thought, she was already watching him stroke his cock, what would it hurt to let him watch her.

"Okay, but not a word of this to anybody. Agreed?"

"Absolutely, who would believe me anyway?" She had her tee halfway off when he stopped her, "Do it slowly, I want to enjoy this."

"I'm not doing a striptease for you!"

"Please," he pleaded, "I've never... well... no one has ever done that for me... please."

"Oh, alright you big baby," she teased, "have it your way." She finished pulling the tee over her head and gave it a few twirls before tossing to him. Her tits were small, barely big enough to need a bra. She bought her hands up and squeezed them, pinching her pointy nipples between her thumb and forefinger, leaning in so he could get a good look. "Mmmm, how's that?" she asked, patting her firm abs and shaking her little tits for him. She was one tight package for just over five feet tall.

"Sweet," he said, slowly rubbing his cock, "now do your shorts."

She locked her hands behind her neck, suggestively pumping her hips, then turned and slid her shorts down as she bent over, slowly exposing the cheeks of her ass to him. She arched her back, her white thong visible as the shorts dropped to the floor and she stepped out of them. She wiggled her ass for him, then reached back and pulled her cheeks apart, giving him a view of her smooth crack, and the crinkled edges of her asshole peeking out around the edges of the narrow thong.

"Fuck Darcy, that's so hot, turn around so I can see your—"

"Pussy?" she interrupted.

"Yeah, show me your pussy."

Still bent over, she peeled off the thong, exposing her pussy lips, and the dusting of red pubes covering them. After another ass wiggle, she stood and turned to face him, her hands on her hips, cocking her head and giving him a seductive look, "Is this what you wanted to see?"

He nodded enthusiastically, tossing his mom's panties aside to focus on Darcy's exposed muff.

She moved in close to him and used one hand to play with her nipples and the other to rub her crotch. "You like that?" she asked, "Is this the first pussy you've seen?"

"Yes," he said sheepishly, "I've only seen pictures before."

"Do you want to touch me?"

"Can I?"

She took his hand and placed it on her crotch. He rubbed her neatly trimmed red bush before slipping a finger between the wet folds of her pussy lips. "It's so soft... and wet... and hot... Am I doing it right?"

"You're doing just fine," she said, reaching over and wrapping her fingers around his hard cock. "Let's get each other off."

"Oh Darcy, your hand feels so good, way better than mine."

"Slide your finger up inside me... Yes, just like that... Now press your thumb at the front of my slit... A little higher... Yes right there, can you feel that hard spot, it's about the size of a pea?"

"Yes, there?"

"Ahhh," she said, "right there, just rub it gently."

She leaned forward, dragging her nipple across his chin to his lips. He sucked her breast, pulling at her hard nipple with his lips.

Unable to continue stroking his cock, she yelled, "Oh God, Derrick, I'm going to cum... Don't stop... Faster..." She shrieked when her orgasm hit, buckling her knees. It was only his finger inside her that kept her upright.

When she recovered from the intense orgasm, she gripped his cock and stroked it furiously, eager to give him an orgasm every bit as good as the one she just experienced.

He pulled his finger out of her and brought it to his mouth. The taste of her musky juices sent him over the edge. "Get ready?" he shouted, "I'm going to..."

Darcy jammed her mouth over the large, mushroom head of his cock as he exploded, filling her mouth with his warm cum. She swallowed as she stroked out his load, catching every drop.

"Oh my God," Derrick said, "I can't believe you did that for me. It felt so good."

"Remember, it's our little secret," Darcy said, licking her lips as she picked up her clothes and headed back to her room.

*****

Darlene was having second thoughts about leaving the panties in her son's drawer, and was reluctant to go home and face him. She texted her husband: "How about dinner and a movie tonight?"

Despite her uneasiness, she couldn't get the size of her son's cock out of her mind. She still couldn't believe she got herself off by barely touching herself. Derrick must have found the panties by now. Would he say something to her?

Daniel responded: "Sounds good, lets meet at Mezza Luna, 5:30."

She texted back: "Deal."

She texted Darcy: "You two are on your own for dinner. Pizza in the freezer. Don't wait up for us."

Darcy replied: "Have fun."

"Who was that?" Derrick asked, watching Darcy respond to a text. They were downstairs in the family room, sprawled out on the leather sectional watching more 'House of Cards' on Netflix.

"Mom, they're going out tonight and won't be home until later," Darcy replied, "She said there was pizza in the freezer. Want some now?"

"Sure."

"Okay, pause the show and I'll get it in the oven."

Darcy returned and they finished watching the sixth episode just as the dinger went off.

"Pizza's ready," Derrick said, "Want me to serve it up."

"I'll do it, you did lunch."

Darcy returned with the hot pizza, paper plates, napkins and two cold beers. They made quick work of the pizza and beer before starting episode seven.

"How about another beer?" Derrick asked.

"Sure, your turn to get it."

Derrick paused the show until he returned with two more cold beers, then settled back into the leather sofa, beer in hand.

"Have you seen this before?" Darcy asked.

"No, have you?"

"Yes, I think there is a scene in this episode that you're going to like."

"Tell me about it."

"Patience, it is coming up."

Frank Underwood was in Zoe Barnes' apartment, drinking a bottle of wine. It was Father's Day, so he suggested that she call her father. While she was on the phone, she walked up to Frank and unbuckled his belt, dropping his pants.

"This must be it," Derrick said.

"Oh yeah," Darcy replied, slightly buzzed from the beer. "Don't blink."

Frank pushed Zoe back on her bed and slid her black cocktail dress up, exposing her black bikini panties. She continued to talk with her father while Frank slid her panties down and buried his face in her muff. She suppressed a moan while writhing as Frank's head bobbed between her legs. She ended her conversation with her father by promising to see him soon, and wished him a happy Father's Day. Her last words to him, as the episode ends, were 'Don't worry, I'm gonna come.'

Darcy kicked his foot with hers and said, "Told you it would be good. Better than sniffing panties."

"You're never going to let that go, are you?"

"Hey, I'm just having fun. What did you think?"

"About the scene? Pretty hot."

"Want to try it?"

He looked at her skeptically. He couldn't tell if she was serious or just messing with him.

"I'm serious," she said, sensing his reluctance, "that scene got me fired up. I'll bet you're hard under that pillow. Let's see."

He tossed aside the pillow he had in his lap, revealing the bulge in his sweats.

"Come over here, before I change my mind," she said, rubbing her crotch through her shorts.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" he asked, kneeling in front of her.

"It's just a small stretch from what we did earlier."

"Sounds good to me," he said, pulling down her shorts. Her thong panties were a pastel blue, not quite covering the tight curls of her red bush. His eyes were fixed on her muff, frozen with desire. He bent down and nuzzled her pussy, tasting the wetness of her panties. He looked up, locking eyes with her, "Ready?"

"Mmmm," was all she could say as she hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and pushed them down.

He looked back down, marveling at the sight of her moist pussy. He finished the job of getting her panties off and spread her knees apart. He got in close, inhaling the strong scent of her pussy.

"Don't tease me," she said, reaching out and pulling his head into her crotch.

His tongue found its way over her puffy lips and he wiggled his face, pressing his lips between the folds of her moist cunt.

"Use the tip of your tongue."

He eased his tongue into her gash, savoring the musky taste, working it from top to bottom.

"Ahhh," she moaned, eager to have him find her clit.

He found her hard little nub and flicked it with his tongue. "Is that the spot?" he asked.

"No talking now," she said, "just keep up what you are doing."

She pressed her hips up into his face, keeping her hands on his head, trying to take in all of his tongue as he licked along the length of her gash, returning to her little button.

He could taste her juices flowing into his mouth and feel the heat rising from her loins. Her breath came in short bursts as she moaned in ecstasy. On the brink of orgasm, she cried out, "Ohhh, I'm cumming... Oh, it's so good... Don't stop..."

He pressed in with his tongue, feeling her body go rigid in the grips of an orgasm. When she was done he pulled away and smiled at his sister. Her juices covered his chin and ran down onto his chest.

"Come here," she said, pulling him up and licking her goo off of his chin. "What did you think? Better than dirty panties."

"Much," he said, sitting back down on the couch, "Are you gonna do me?"

"Is that what you want?"

"You know it is."

"Drop your pants and climb up here."

He straddled her on the couch, his cock directly in her face. He stroked its length for her and pressed it to her lips.

"Do you even know what this is called?"

He gave her a look of disgust, "I may not be experienced, but I'm not stupid. It's a blow job."

"Sorry," she said, wrapping her lips around the head of his cock, making little sucking sounds.

"That feels so good, have you done it before?"

"Yes, lots of times," she said, lifting her head off of his cock, "but, never to a cock this big."

"Is it too big?"

"Do you want me to talk, or suck you off?"

He made a zipping motion across his lips and guided his cock back into her mouth.

She took him into the back of her throat, getting less than a quarter of his cock in her mouth. At that angle, it was the best she could do. She held his hips and stroked him in and out of her mouth, using her tongue to lick the sensitive underside, just below the head.

"Ohhh," he moaned, "Can you take me deeper into your mouth?"

"Not this time," she said, "help me out by jacking yourself."

"Okay," he said, easing himself back into her mouth, using her saliva to coat the rest of his cock. He stroked slowly as she used her tongue and lips around the head of his cock.

She reached underneath and fondled his balls, gently rolling them from side to side.

"Oh yeah, just like that."

He picked up his pace, taking long strokes from top to bottom as she ran her tongue around his sensitive head.

She squeezed gently on his balls, sensing that he was about to cum. His moaning grew louder with each frantic stroke. She slid a finger up into the crack of his ass, pressing it against his asshole.

"Ahhh," he moaned, "That is so..."

She pushed her finger into him as he erupted in her mouth, filling it with hot cum. It was more than she could swallow, so she brought her free hand up under her chin to catch the overflow.

He continued to stroke out his load, grunting loudly with each shot of cum. Finally done, he watched her slurp his cum from the palm of her hand before squeezing out one last drop from his cock and licking it off the tip.

"Oh my God, Darcy," he said, panting, "That was so fucking hot. I can't believe you stuck your finger up my ass."

"Did you like that?"

"It was incredible. Do you always do that?"

"What, you mean my finger?" she asked, knowing full well what he was asking about.

"Yes, it was so hot. Can I do that to you, stick my finger up yours?"

"Let me think about it," she said, toying with him. "Maybe next time we could cum together, in a sixty-nine. Have you done that before?"

"Oh yeah! All the time. Twice on Sundays."

"Right. Don't worry, I'll show you how," she said, chagrined. "Remember, you still have to deal with Mom."

"Ugh, I'm not looking forward to that. I'll just head to bed now and put that off until tomorrow."

"Chicken shit," she said laughing, "See you tomorrow."

*****

Darlene slipped into bed beside her husband and snuggled up to him, wearing only her panties.

"You're in a good mood," Daniel said, "Something I should know about?"

She tossed her leg over his and reached down between his legs, giving his cock a gentle squeeze. "I just wanted to say thanks for tonight. That was sweet."

"You're welcome," he said, sliding his boxers down.

"Nice," she said, running her hand over his firm abs and down to his soft cock, getting a slight rise out of him.

She crawled on top and straddled her husband, giving him a peck on the lips, her breasts squashed against his chest. "Have I told you how good looking you are?" She loved his chiseled face and square jaw.

"Uh huh, sweetie," he purred, "flattery will get you everything you want tonight."

"That's my plan," she said with a giggle, grinding herself against his stiffening cock.

"This makes two nights in a row," he said, "Now I know something is up."

"Hey, maybe I'm just horny tonight, it could happen."

"After twenty-five years of marriage?" he asked, skeptically, "I don't think so. Are you going to tell me what's going on?"

"Maybe, but I want you inside me first. Are you hard?"

"Yeah, get out of your panties."

"I want to keep them on, just pull them aside."

"Why?"

"Come on baby, no more questions, just fuck me. Now!"

He tried to think, had she ever spoken like that before? She wasn't drunk, so something had her going. He pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and guided his cock into her. She was incredibly wet and he slipped in easily.

"Ahhh," she moaned, as he filled her. She kissed him again, probing his mouth with her tongue, keeping him deep inside her. She used her muscles to squeeze his cock, not quite ready to hump him.

"Are you going to tell me what's got you so horny, and what's with leaving your panties on?"

"Ohhh," she moaned, wiggling herself on his cock. "You're not going to let this go, are you?" She nuzzled against his neck and nibbled his ear.

He pushed up into her, pressing his cock deep in her moist, warm pussy. He was torn between fucking her silly, and wanting to know what was going on. "Give me a hint, was it someone at work?"

"No, not work, here, at home."

"Who's been to the house that I don't know about."

"Nobody."

"You're not making any sense. Another hint?"

"It was this afternoon." She raised her hips, gently sliding on his cock while the gears in his mind were grinding away.

"You were out all day today."

"Ummm," she moaned, "Do you like being fucked like this, nice and slow. You're making me so hot, I might cum anytime."

"Quit trying to change the subject, and yeah, I like it."

"Okay, I came home to change clothes and caught Derrick jacking off."

He laughed out loud, hard enough that his cock almost slipped out of her.

"I'm serious, that's what he was doing. Why are you laughing."

"I'm just trying to picture how Derrick reacted when you caught him. It's a young man's worst nightmare."

"Mmmm," she whispered, "It wasn't like that. I didn't actually catch him, it was more like I watched him."

"Jack off? I don't... He didn't see you?"

"No, he was... kind of busy."

"Let me guess, you did more than just watch?"

She picked up the pace, rocking herself up and down on his cock. "Shhh, just let me fuck you, your cock is working its magic."

He wanted answers, but his cock had other ideas. He thrust up into her, pressing himself against her clit, taking over, pounding himself up into her.

She was panting now, grunting, relishing each thrust of his cock. "Ahhh," she cried out in a muffled shriek, an orgasm pulsing through her rigid body.

He continued to pound into her until he felt her relax, her orgasm dissipating. Unable to get the image of his son jacking off out of his mind, he failed to get off and finally gave up. She collapsed onto his chest, her breathing labored.

"I hope we didn't wake anybody up, You've never cum that hard," he said, "are you going to tell me about it now."

"You have no idea how good that was," she cooed, "I don't know what's gotten into me. I certainly didn't plan it. I just can't get Derrick out of my mind."

"I don't understand, you should be upset that he was jacking off, not horny. Where did you catch him anyway?"

"Right here, in the recliner. His sweats were down around his ankles and he had a pair of my panties stretched over his face."

"Ummm," he said, intrigued, "you failed to mention that little detail earlier."

"They were the black panties I wore yesterday. Remember? After you fucked me, I put them back on and went to sleep."

"So?"

"Well, they were drenched with your cum and my juices. He was sniffing them as he jacked off. I think he even tasted them."

"Well, I guess I can see how you found that erotic, but you're still leaving something out, aren't you?"

"You know what a scrawny kid Derrick is, right?"

"Yes, that's painfully obvious."

"I know," she replied, "both you and Darcy are ripped, it's hard to imagine what went wrong with Derrick."

"Get to the point," he demanded.

"Okay. So, you'd be surprised if his... I mean... You know, if he was well endowed."

"Is he?"

"Yes! I couldn't take my eyes off of his cock."

Daniel laughed, but it was a nervous laughter. "Okay, I'll bite, how big was it."

"Fuck, I don't know," she said, sensing trouble, "I didn't use a ruler."

"That's not an answer!"

Quickly changing the subject, she said, "I watched until he blew his load, then I ducked out and went down to the den."

"And?"

"I was so wet, my panties were soaked. I couldn't help myself, it only took a few seconds to get myself off."

tv46
tv46
1,063 Followers