The Panty Sniffer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers

"Wow," he said, "It was really that big?"

Darlene sensed a twinge of jealousy in her husband, and squeezed the muscles of her cunt around his still hard cock, gently rocking herself against him.

"Mmmm," she whispered, once again ducking his question, "forget Derrick, let's concentrate on your cock, I want you to cum inside me."

"You mean, my little cock," he replied, only half joking. He tried to picture her in the desk chair, getting herself off.

"Yes, your perfect cock, fuck me again, even harder this time." Her language was turning him on and Derrick's cock, however big, was fading from his mind.

"Mmmm, I like it when you talk dirty to me. Give me more."

"Ohhh, your cock is so hard, pound it into me, fill me with your hot cum. Fuck me harder."

He squeezed her breasts, pinching her nipples, anxious to hear more of her dirty thoughts.

"Oh God baby, your cock feels so good in me. Make me cum again, make me cum with you." He reached inside her panties, rubbing her ass and slipping a finger down into her crack. "You dirty boy, I like that, you know how to make me cum, I'm so close." He pushed his finger up against her asshole and wiggled the tip of his finger into her. "Ohhh, that's so nasty, give me more you bad boy. Shove that finger up my ass."

"Like this," he said, his finger up to the second knuckle in her asshole as he pounded his cock up into her.

"Fuck yes, all the way in. Now... Yes... Yes.. I'm going to..."

He plunged his finger in just as another orgasm rocked her body. With one last thrust he erupted deep inside her, their rigid bodies writhing together in the throes of ecstasy.

He locked his lips on hers in an attempt to muffle her shrieking.

They collapsed together, panting as their orgasms melted away.

"There's one more thing," she said after they had composed themselves.

"Go on," he said, cautiously, "do I want to hear it?"

"The wet panties I was wearing when I got off, I slipped them into Derrick's underwear drawer while he was in the shower."

"Why?"

"I don't know, I can't believe I acted so rashly. That's why I didn't want to come home tonight. I didn't think I could face Derrick."

"Well, he must have figured out what happened by now."

"I know, that's what I'm afraid of."

Daniel slipped his limp cock out of her and pulled her panties back into place. Then it struck him. She wanted another pair of cum drenched panties to leave for Derrick. "You want to watch him again, don't you?"

"Yes," she replied sheepishly.

"You still haven't told me how big it was."

"I know, I don't want you to be jealous."

"I'm won't be, I promise. I'm just curious, that's all."

Sensing that she was going to regret this, she tried another tactic. She moved down on him, taking his sticky limp cock into her mouth, resting her head on his rippled abs, sucking him gently. "Your cock is beautiful baby, so perfectly shaped, so smooth, I love it."

"Now you're playing me?"

"Yeah, but you like it, don't you?"

He sighed, feeling his cock start to firm up in her mouth. "Alright, we've established that you love my cock, tell me about Derrick."

She ignored him, stroking him while she spoke, "Your cock could have been sculpted by Michelangelo, it's that perfect."

"Right," he said sarcastically, "I don't think he worked with spaghetti?"

She giggled.

"Great, now you're laughing at my cock."

"No, baby," she said, getting herself under control, "give me a little more time, I'll turn your cock to marble, nice hard marble."

Even he laughed at that one, while she sucked him back into her mouth, pushing him down into her throat. "Cute, but you're going to tell me before this is over, even if you do get me off again."

"Okay," she said, going back to stroking his cock, "his cock looks just like yours, smooth, straight, with a nice mushroom shaped cap. It's obvious that he's your son."

"And?"

She just couldn't bring herself to blurt it out. "Remember our last trip to Vegas, when we had front row seats for Penn and Teller?"

"What the fuck has that got to do with anything?"

She took him back into her mouth for several strokes to calm him down. "I'm getting to it. Can you picture them on-stage, right in front of us?"

"Yes..."

"Together, I mean standing together... right next to each other."

"Okay, but..."

"Think of Derrick as Penn and yourself as..." She burst into a fit of laughter before the words were out. It took him a while, but he finally got the size difference. The very big size difference. "Ouch!" she cried, feeling the sharp sting from the flat of his palm on her ass.

"Teller?" he said, surprised by his own laughter, "That little pipsqueak. And by the way, you deserved that smack."

"I did," she said, chastened, "but I'm going to make it up to you right now." She swallowed his hard cock, fondling his balls as she face fucked him until he was ready to explode.

"I'm almost there, are you ready for me?"

She pulled him out of her throat and jacked his load into her eager mouth, flooding her with his cum. After draining his cock, she hovered over his face and dribbled some onto his lips, daring him to open his mouth for more.

He gave her a wide grin, then parted his lips, taking everything that oozed out of her mouth. Finished, she kissed him, probing his gooey mouth with her tongue, swallowing what remained, together with her husband.

"So, he was that big?" he asked, unable to let it go.

"Mmmm," she said noncommittally, "that must have been some batch you cooked up the night we conceived Derrick."

*****

In the next chapter, Mom is going to do more than just watch. I hope to post it soon. Let me know your thoughts on where this story should go.

tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers