All Comments on 'The Pantyhose Party'

by thebikinilover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love

I put pantyhose on to read this, love wearing with other guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a cute story

What a great story to read about men enjoying wearing their PH at a party. There was a lot of tickling going on but that word is not mentioned.

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Pantyhose Gang Bang

My thing is latex but I do love pantyhose sex. I'm mostly a Bottom and have only been gang banged once. We, (me and three friends) were all in head to toe latex catsuits and they all came inside me bareback two or more times each. That's just one of the great things about being a Bottom; getting to keep having sex in a gang bang even if you are too spent to get it up again. I don't like, when having pantyhose sex, for the whole butt of my hose to be ripped open. My Buddy and I usually fuck in latex but, now and then, we do it in pantyhose; one pair for bottoms and one pare, with a hole in the crotch for our heads, and worn as tops so our whole bodies are covered in nylon. I make a small hole in mine, for his cock to slip through, and a small hole in the front of his for his cock to poke out of. That way, I get to feel his nylon covered groin rubbing against my pantyhose covered ass as he fucks me. I would really love to get gang bang again at a pantyhose party like in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I've read this many times

It never ceases to get me hard. If things like this exist, I don't know if I could handle it. Great story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Best story ever! Love the thought of my pantyhose toes getting sucked while a pantyhose cock is fucking me!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love this story! It's so vivid and well written. Pantyhose, hard wet cocks, toe sucking, ass fucking, cum, cum, and more cum. What's not to love?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthebikinilover@thebikinilover
As the name suggests only wear bikini briefs for underwear mainly microfiber or satin, if I'm not in these then will be in pantyhose! .Love the feel of fine nylon and wear sheer pantyhose . There is something sexy about both, on women and men. Like to chat with others that ...