The Pantyhose Stalker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,983 Followers

Mike shuddered and groaned for what seemed like an eternity as he filled Nadine with his hot load. Her heels beat against his back, spurning him on, the intensity of their orgasm was incredible. They kissed and hugged and slammed their bodies against one and other. Mike clenched at Nadine's buttocks; digging in his fingers and pulling her to him.

"Fuck me! Oh fuck me! Fuck me you bastard!" she screamed.

After a few minutes the car stopped rocking. Mike lay on top of Nadine, spent panting and gasping for breath. Nadine lay under him exhausted, her legs spread wide, her pantyhose torn and soaked with sweat, semen and vaginal juices. Her arms lay by her side as she stared up at the roof of the car through the gloom.

Mike leant down to kiss her and she turned her face away.

"Don't do that," she said, the revulsion in her voice surprised him somewhat.

"Can I go home now please?" Nadine whimpered.

There was a long period of awkward silence as they both got dressed. Nadine took off her ruined pantyhose and dropped them on the floor of the car. She wiped her vagina with a tissue from her tote bag and pulled on her panties. She adjusted her bra, pulled on her top and slipped into her skirt. She pulled on her shoes and brushed her hair.

She took a small makeup case with her into the front seat and used the mirror on the sun visor to fix her makeup using the light of the dome-light to see. Her pussy-lips were puffy and her clit tender; she could feel a little trickle of semen seeping from her vagina into her panty crotch.

When Mike dressed he had stolen one of her cigarettes and he leaned against the fender smoking it.

"I'm ready detective; you can take me home now," Nadine called out the window.

Mike crushed out his cigarette, got in the car and drove Nadine home in silence; she puffed a cigarette and stared blankly out the window all the way.

Mike pulled to the curb opposite the Bouvier residence. Nadine sat there with her arms crossed; her petulance and disgust evident. Mike reached under the seat and his fingers found the digital voice recorder. He rewound it for a while and then pressed stop.

"Before you say anything to anyone I want you to listen to this," he said.

He pressed play. Nadine's voice sounded tinny coming out of the tiny speaker but it was unmistakably her voice:

"Now we're panty-popping Mike; do you like it?"

"Nadine this is so lovely but I want you to put it on your pussy!"

"Shhh.............Easy Mike; let me do it."

Mike hit the pause button and Nadine looked at Mike incredulously.

"You fucking recorded it!"

"Yep! And when I edit out the last twenty minutes or so the only thing left will be the sounds of you seducing me," he smiled.

"Try explaining that to mommy or to anyone else," he scoffed.

"You are one motherfucker, detective!" Nadine hissed contemptuously.

She grabbed her tote bag and got out of the car.

Mike watched her walk up her driveway. He smiled to himself and reached into the rear of the car and picked up her discarded pantyhose. He raised them to his nostrils and inhaled deeply and then drove off.

To Be Continued......................

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,983 Followers