All Comments on 'The Parade'

by Paperpiece

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You should make a sequel to this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mmmm

I'd love him to seduce me 😈😉

dclark21dclark21about 6 years ago

Damn, that was so fucking arousing. Please tell me you have Parts 2, 3, and 4 yet to come (cum).

divergurldivergurlabout 6 years ago
Next chapter

Have him tell her the truth and have a foursome with his girlfriend and her girlfriend. Nice foursome watching each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part 2?

Hope you make a part two where he keeps cheating on Teresa. I don't want him to be just bi. I want the main character to be turned all the way gay!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I feel strongly that if more men would experience m2m sex they would find it is better than sex with a woman. In this story, it’s not going to take much to turn this guy into a fagot. I can relate because I was turned in one night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So Hottt!

I'm sure it won't be long before he turns him totally gay just as I was by my bf a few years ago!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'm straight myself

but would love to read parts 2, 3 and 4

PaperpiecePaperpieceabout 6 years agoAuthor

@ Divergurl, unfortunately Teresa doesn’t have a girlfriend — it’s only been established that she’s bi and while she tends to go for women, she’s found romance withthe main character.

@ Everyone reading and commenting, I’ve already written a sequel and submitted it. You should see it within the next few days.

Thanks all for your feedback, I’m glad you found this enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Like others have mentioned, it took one experience to turn me into a 100% bottom! That was a few years ago and I haven't been with a girl since.

Glad to hear you have submitted the next chapter, you should probably start on # 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Straight I think

I'm straight but have fantasies of getting fucked and sucking cocks. Damn this was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed your story, very hot. Looking forward to him becoming ever more of a bottom boy for his lover.

buzzie1969buzzie1969about 6 years ago
hot

Hot story, I am really enjoying it, and shooting off to it

SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961about 6 years ago
HOT

That was really hot. I am sitting at my desk with a hard on. I can imagine that being me with my legs in the air getting speared with the tool of a hard man. mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great thanks. Experiences like this bring back memories, mardi gras, Sydney, 14 years ago.Leaning over a balcony, 1st floor, there was Paul, a work mate, purple shorts, bare chest, good on you. My girlfriend, i dont want to go to that, ok. A girl in a tight skirt eases next to me, great parade, a deep voice, yes, i look at her, short, rather plump, muscular legs, a big ass covered tightly by her red skirt.I looked at the parade, i felt her hand on my butt, mm, that felt ok, my cock hardening. She reached around and squeezed my cock, leaving her hand on it. She moved over to the corner. I looked and she lifted her skirt revealing a long hard cock. She smiled, nodded her head, i moved over, she said lean against the rail, i looked at the others on the balcony, i did as she said and my shorts were pulled down and for the next 5 minutes or so my ass was fingered, gently, oh so good, 2 fingers, wider, my cock hard. Fingers removed, you ready, i said yes and for the first time my ass was penetrated by a cock,some pain initially but she had prepared me well as my cock shot cum onto the crowd below as she held my hips and guided her cock in and out of me until i felt her push and hold tight against me as my bottom was filled with pulsing warmth. a great experience which i have repeated over years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My dream

I love this. I wish it could happen to me lime this . I'm waiting g for my first cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My Fantasy.

I so wish that would happen to me. My deepest,darkest fantasy is to be taken anally and orally at the same time,preferably by several guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot hot hot

This is one hot story

Would love to have this happen to me

I stroked as I read it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I’ll be at the next Gay Pride parade too...

I’m “straight”, but incredible stories like this have me practically creaming my pants in anticipation of attending the next Gay Pride parade in my city. My eyes are now fully open to the joys of m2m sex, so much so that I’m honestly hoping an older, experienced gay man makes a pass at me on the street, because I will let him pick me up if he plays his cards right. I’ll be open to whatever he wants me to do to please him. I’m so turned on thinking about this. Who knows, if all goes as planned I may be leaving the parade that day a gay man myself, with another man’s semen and sperm deposited in my belly and ass. I hope so! And I want to thank wonderful writers like yourself for awakening this side of my sexuality. It’s so beautiful to feel this way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Torid

Very, very hot!

One small but arousing moment was being told to ignore the phone...and obeying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
oh if only

had my first time about a month ago and can stop thinking about the next time, havnt blowed yet but loved the feeling of meat inside me, while he presses my legs over my head, oh well too excited to comment more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

Nothing better than breaking in new boi pussy! Just dominate the fuck out their tight virgin holes and break them in for a long life of being a boi cum slut.

Soon all your friends can enjoy him too.

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago
Damn that was hot

I had to stop reading for a minute and catch my breathe. I gotta start attending pride vet togethers.

gmb42gmb42almost 3 years ago

Great, great story. Would have loved to be in place. There will be no going back to Teresa!

MDThongMDThongover 2 years ago

Excellent semi-turn out story! He's caught in a new world... and clearly enjoying it! Will be interesting to see if he falls fully into his new world & sensations, hide in his old, or just maybe... learn to balance both and truly enjoy his broadened horizons!

joshprimjoshprimover 2 years ago

Loved the guy getting fucked at the window! Well written.

eviltwin52eviltwin52over 2 years ago

I could see it happening. Beautiful. A young man claimed and turned. Excellent work my friend.

kinkyfreakn386kinkyfreakn386over 2 years ago

HELL YEA BABY sweetie snow this is AWESOME SEXY ASS HEAVEN sweeties thanks for sharing sweetie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is exactly how I want to “turned”!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The only nitpick I have is that he got fucked before sucking his cock. Orherwise its one of the hottest stories/series I've read

PaperpiecePaperpiecealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous, I wrote it that way because while I was fucked my first time with a guy, I didn’t actually get to suck a cock until the 2nd time around.

Bleep735Bleep735about 1 year ago

I’m so glad to have stumbled on this. That was amazingly hot and I can’t wait to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story, super hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous