The Parade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knows I meant Teresa.

Bobbing forward and back, he takes me a little further, pushing himself into my throat — I cough and sputter but he holds; his grip is firm as he orders "swallow. Just keep swallowing. Breathe though your nose." Between his thighs, him several inches past my lips, I take his advice and try to gag him down, my throat lurching and pulling at his cock head the whole way through.

"Oooooh-ohh yes. Quick learner," he praises in between moans. A little more forceful now, he pushes into my mouth. Eyes bulging, throat spasming, I pull my finger free and climb to all fours to better angle myself — he never once let's go of my head. Buried in my throat, drool running down his base and balls as they mash against my chin, I try to cough, to pull back but he just demands "swallow. Breathe and swallow.."

I try, but it's a struggle. Head bobbing, tongue slurping, mouth wide open to afford him easier entry, I gag ever more while deepthroating him. But then the surprise — I wouldn't think myself as enjoying this but my cock knocks against my inner thigh — it's alive and ready to burst.

And that's all the drive I need — with enthusiasm, I suck all the harder at his meat, hoping to get it to swell like I did with my pussy.

And swell it does, his balls tighten as they knock against my chin. With that, he pulls my head back, keeping only the tip locked in as he yells "look at me!" Breathing hard, I lock eyes with him past my brow and with a wicked grin, he explodes. Thick, salty, it oozes over my tongue and I go to cough, uncertain if I like the taste, but he releases my head and urges "I think you should...just drink me...you've come this far."

'Do it.'

Even as my phone buzzes on the floor, I do just that. I suck and tongue at his cock, trying my best to get any and all of his essence that he has to give.

"Enthusiasm. I love it," he shudders, "you're definitely mine now." As if in a trance, I pull his cock from my mouth, climb back on top of him. Lowering my pussy to meet his manhood, even softening as it is, I press myself into him and kiss him, his pearly cum swirling across our tongues.

Breaking the kiss, I huff out with closed eyes "I work...nearby. I'm not leaving...Teresa. But I'm yours during the work day."

Tweaking my nipple between his fingers, he chuckles in surprise "defiant little pussy. I like that - I'll just have to try harder to turn you next time." He bucks his crotch at my ass and the motion is enough to make me tremble in excited anticipation. Amending his statement, he smirks out "well, turn you all the way."

Again, my phone vibrates, its protective casing clacking against the hardwood floor, ever a reminder that I have to think of one doozy of an excuse to tell her.

12