All Comments on 'The Partisans'

by battleaxe_babe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
zeusbluezeusblueabout 11 years ago
Beautiful, sensitive.

Reading this short story brought Tears to my eyes. The stark contrast of beautiful love against the horror of War. Why are we so called 'Humans', prepared to kill each other, usually upon the word of a sick politician whilst, according to the Law of the Jungle, the wild Animals only kill to eat when hungry.

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareabout 11 years ago
Surreal...

... and exquisite. Nicely laid out, and effectively presented. And the sex was actually sex and not just lust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ok

Ok could have included more actual love making

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 11 years ago
Your history is poor.

The Italian partisans weren't spontaneous isolated groups. They were organised and led by the Communist Party, as was the French resistance, and every effective resistance to German/Italian/Japanese fascism in Europe and Asia.

battleaxe_babebattleaxe_babealmost 11 years agoAuthor
@Scotsman69

Scotsman69, I am sorry to contradict you partially.

While what you say is partially true, they were organized and led by the communist party -at some time and some place- I am afraid that as a Scotman and NOT an Italian born and bred, like I am, you have never heard the tales of your grandfathers who actually lived the Partisan movement for real.

Anyways, I hope you have had an orgasm, which was the final intent of this story, but somehow I have a feeling you are a lil too bitter to come.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 11 years ago
I'm not at all bitter

and I'm glad you accept that the Communist Parties played a role in the defeat of fascism.

josephstevensjosephstevensalmost 11 years ago
Liked it!

I enjoyed this...nice idea...unspoken stuff here...allowed my imagination to fill in the gaps! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
:/

Nazi sucks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous