All Comments on 'The Party'

by Spygman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
'CFNM' or practical training for 'Gay' submission? Either way; these ladies needed a well-hung male, invited to fuck their 'reluctant; submissive model!

5 star idea for writer; lacking authenticity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where can I find a guy like that?

I'd love to have a guy that would let me and my friends do that to him. Not any I know would agree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story. I wish I was that guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Proof read before you post!

You have a really good erotic idea here and I think you should keep writing. The mechanics of writing and mispellings are a challenge for you though and that ruins the content of what would otherwise be a good story.

I was laughing MFAO when I read "Someone behind me was messaging lube into my ass..." because I am picturing someone texting on their phone and having lube magically appear on your ass. The word was massaging not messaging.

You do have good ideas, but you need help in learning to write and spell properly. Please do continue to write though. Very few people have such great creative ideas like you and I would like to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to annon of 8/12

Wish I were your guy. yes many of us realy want this and yes our women could evently bring their boyfriens or husbands to fuck us in our mouth and ass after the ladies break us in. need more of these group humuliation stories.

mkbishop702mkbishop702over 10 years ago
where can i find a Girlfriend like this?

Oh to find a Lady that would be so hot to do this is wild just wish I knew someone like the Lady's in this story to break me....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I agree

I agree with the other readers who wish that the girlfriends would bring their husbands or boyfriends to feed the sissy slut their cocks and to fuck him. I want my wife and her friends to all fuck me with their strap-ons and the bring their men over. I want to suck all their cocks and I want all of them to fuck me. Please continue this story. It's great.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
me too

I would love for my wife, Julia, to surprise me with such a party. I would love to be humiliated by her girlfriends, Darlene, Valerie, Ruth & June, to see me fully dressed (not just panties but also nylons, bra, skirt, blouse, wig, high heels & make-up) and they would all laugh at me. Then they would all feed me their big strap-on dildos and fuck my man-pussy deep and hard. Maybe later I could service all their husbands -- that would be fantastic !!!

Please tell us the next chapters. I can't wait to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Spelling

I don't know if you have an editor but there are significant number of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. The story is formulaic & unbelievable.

MisterteaMisterteaover 3 years ago
Do you fall asleep in mid-sentence, or is the problem something else?

"It was a couple of months later that she said she wanted me to model some of her panties for me"

What?

tjmarty88tjmarty88about 1 year ago

There are quite a few spelling errors that make the story hard to enjoy. I do like the plot.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

This is a good story with a fun premise, it was just told to fast and needed to be drawn out with more emotion and excitement. Good, but could have been so much better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpygman@Spygman
Male, enjoy reading stories, primarily in the Fetish category that relate to some form of male submission. Want to know something, just ask.