All Comments on 'The Party'

by bareman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SarahCDSarahCDover 7 years ago
Sarah wished it had been her

I was so engrossed in your story that when I finished I felt to rub my cock and found my panties already had pre-cum in them. You made me so hard. I would love to have done that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have done similar parties

I have done similar parties to this often. I work as a nude or shirtless bar tender for ladies parties in South TX often. There is no bi or gay things though....only the ladies enjoying being served drinks by a handsome guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My fantasy

So hot; yes I would love this to be me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gay

I wish I had know about the gay stuff. I would not have read half of this and then I just had to give it a low score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

I luved your story,thats been a fantasy of mine since I retired

SarahCDSarahCDover 6 years ago
Wonderful story. I wish it had been me.

So sexy it made me so horny y. In my case I would have dressed the waiters as sissy French maids but otherwise the same. Check out my story. Sarah looses a bet.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
fantasy of mine

Like SarahCD (another reader) I would have the men in sissy French maid outfits -- but then again that's the sissy CD side of me talking. Otherwise, the rest of the story is fantastic. It is a dream of mine for my wife to have a similar party with all her girlfriends, who I have known for years but don't know that secretly I'm a sissy faggot husband. Not only would I suck my co-waiter's cock in front of my wife & all her friends but we would then get totally naked and he would fuck my man-pussy in front of all the women. My wife & all her friends would then witness me being a sissy cocksucking faggot bitch -- and I would enjoy every minute of it (so would they). The next part would be for all the women to fuck my man-pussy with big thick strap-ons.

Please tell more stories like this one. It turned me on so much that I ate all my pre-cum and all the cum that came out of my stiff cock. Yummy yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And then he you'd them all fuck off and divorced his bitch of a wife

Tootight1Tootight1over 2 years ago

I couldnt be so lucky. Nicely done. thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbareman@bareman
Just a horny middle aged guy who loves to read hot stories, and occasionally write one of my own. I welcum comments and constructive criticism from readers, but if my stories just aren't your thing, kindly move on--I don't need your bashing.