The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia had pulled Jill's panties loose and was fingering her wet pussy in front of everybody. Sally had pointed at Jill's dark haired bush and wet pink pussy, so I took a couple of steps to be next to her. With a groan, I came as hard as I had in years, firing off several thick ropey streams of hot cum onto her pussy and Cynthia's fingers. Cynthia dropped to her knees between Jill's wide spread thighs and began to lick my hot cum off of her, paying particular attention to her clit. I did the same as Danny, staggering away to sit down and catch my breath after my explosive orgasm.

The smell of pussy was strong in the air as all of the women were engaged in some form of masturbation, watching Cynthia on her knees devouring Jill, who was by now holding her knees up and wide open to let Cynthia have access to both of her holes. Cynthia was on her like it was her last meal, and Danny came over and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Let's get out of here," he whispered. "I think they all saw what they came to see, and they need some privacy now."

Nodding at him, we made our way to the pantry to retrieve our clothing. "That was wilder than I could have imagined," I told him. "Did you expect all that to happen?"

"No way did I think all that would go on," he said. "That's the wildest party I've ever been involved in."

"Well, what happens in Vegas..."

"No sweat," he smiled. "Hey, you give a great blowjob. If you ever want to go to Vegas again, just give me a call!"

I just chuckled, because it was far too late to play coy. "You never know, I do love to travel."

We high-fived each other as we let ourselves quietly out the door, locking it behind us.

12