The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena had brought herself back to this fantasy while rubbing her clit in the bath tub and it brought her right over the edge. She came hard causing her to partially sit up sending water up over the sides of the tub. When she was done she grabbed her razor and a hand mirror.

Lena never really did much maintenance of her pubes. She trimmed them short as a courtesy for her doctor when she went for a pap smear and trimmed them regularly throughout the summer months to keep things cooler and a little more fresh feeling but that was it. She couldn't risk someone seeing the sides of her crotch the way it was now so she shaved her pussy for the first time in almost 10 years. Shaved bare down the sides, her outer lips, everywhere. She left only a small upside down triangular patch on her mound above her slit. Afterwards she tried on the bikini bottom again and studied her crotch in the mirror. She ran her fingers up and down the now bare area on both sides of the narrow bikini. She liked it. She secretly hoped people would notice her pussy. Why shouldn't her body be appreciated. She looked great, and she felt sexier than ever.

The next morning Lena got an email from her friend Serena;

'Hey girl! Hope you're excited for tonight! It's gonna be awesome. I can't wait to see your costumes! We hired a DJ, and it's gonna get LOUD! Just wanted to let you know if you and Tim end up drinking and need to crash here that's totally fine. You know I got the space. Party starts at eight. Peace girl!'

Lena had known Serena for about 15 years. They met in college. Serena loved parties and would always drag Lena along, usually taking her away from studying. In her last year of college Lena met Tim. Tim had worked in the campus bookstore and he liked to talk to Lena when she stopped by. One Friday night Serena dragged Lena along to a party and Tim happened to be there. Lena was never that social so she had felt relieved to see Tim. It gave her someone to talk to that night instead of the usual sitting there with a drink in hand while drunk college guys said stupid things they thought you would find funny and end up sleeping with them. Lena had spent her first few years in college spending the night with these guys but by her last year she'd grown tired of meaningless drunk sex and had wanted something more. She had also no longer felt flattered by the lame pick up lines of dopey guys. She had liked Tim because he was different than the usual college boy crowd. He was funny and he paid attention to her and he read interesting books

Tim and Lena cut out early from the party that night and went for a walk around downtown. They ended up making out in an underground stairwell where Tim fingered Lena until she ended it awkwardly when she noticed a watching figure in the lit window of a nearby apartment building. She gave him her phone number along with a tongue-filled kiss at the end of that night in the stairwell.

Serena ended up going on to university after college where she earned an undergraduate degree in Marketing. She had slept around a lot in school but was smart about protecting herself and never ended up pregnant like some of her friends. She had a few serious relationships that lasted a couple years but they usually ended with Serena reinventing herself and travelling for awhile. For Serena men were fun. They were play things. They were fun to party with and fun to fuck but she was less interested in committing to any one. She had a revolving roster of men she could call on any given occasion to have a little fun with and she was happy with that. Why not. As she saw it all her peers who settled down and did the 'family thing' as she called it were sad, miserable, bored, sexless fucks. Serena lived for herself and she had no problem whatsoever letting people know. She got fucked well by hot enthusiastic men on a very regular basis. She wouldn't have it any other way.

After university she travelled for nine months; seeing the world and sampling the local men wherever she went. When she got home she landed a high paying job with an advertising firm and bought a huge house Lena referred to as 'The Mansion.' Serena liked that name. It felt bourgeois and luxurious. Her own mansion, just like Hugh Hefner's but at Serena's mansion men were the products of her social interests. The house was huge. Serena lived in it alone most of the time, with the exception of an occasional male companion. The better they were in bed the longer she kept them around. The longer she kept them around the more she knew she could never commit to any one guy. The mansion had eleven bedrooms in total, an indoor pool, a small home theatre, a room that could only be described as 'the party room', a home gym, and the library which consisted mostly of picturesque books of the places Serena had been and the places she wanted to go.

Each of the four walls of the library had it's own very graphic large black and white picture of a nude man in some sort of artistic position. The party room had a full sized bar with a mirrored back, a lighting system in the ceiling that could strobe, chase, and dim, all controlled by a small black remote and a raised platform in one corner that served as a small stage which was surrounded by mirrors. In the centre of the stage was a chrome poll that ran up into the ceiling for when Serena hired dancers, male and female, to serve as entertainment at some of her parties, and personal entertainment for afterwards. Serena loved The Mansion and loved that she could now bring the parties to her.

On the morning before the party Tim made bacon and eggs for two while Lena slowly sipped her coffee and read through her emails at their breakfast bar. Lena thought it was cute how excited Tim was about the party, and here she was thinking he'd flat out refuse to go. He hummed as he cooked and smiled at her from the kitchen. She was excited to wear her costume for Tim and for others. The idea of other people seeing her body in something so revealing and sexy excited her and sent warm pulsing flushes down into her groin. She felt more attractive than she had in a long time and she knew her excitement at being seen in her costume would result in some great sex later on in the evening with Tim and some great orgasms when she was alone with herself.

"Serena offered us one of her rooms if we'd like to spend the night there," she said.

"That was nice of her," Tim said with a smile.

"But Serena likes to party late, and loud, if you know what I mean." he said.

Nobody who had ever spent the night at Serena's mansion was immune to Serena's loud 4 AM sex with the guy of her choosing that night. Tim had not yet forgotten hearing the name 'Austin' repeated loudly between heavy breaths while Serena received cunnilingus in the next room after a New Year's Eve party three years ago. Sex was prevalent at The Mansion which Lena and Tim didn't mind. It was the poor nights sleep that bothered Tim most. After 6 drinks and 15 minutes of sex with Lena he wouldn't remember the next morning all he wanted was a good nights sleep.

"I know hunny. The offer is there if we'd like." She said.

"I was thinking I probably wouldn't drink tonight anyways. I don't need the extra sugar. I don't mind driving." He said.

"Alright hunny. That's fine by me." she said.

They spent the afternoon getting ready for the party. Tim was standing at the bottom of the stairs in his black leotard when Lena came down in her costume.

"Sweet Jesus!" Tim said. A huge grin was growing on his face and swollen bulge was growing in his costume.

Lena smiled with a quiet confidence.

"You like?" She said.

"You might not be the only Hot Mama at the party but you'll definitely be the sexiest one there. Wowza!" he said.

"Oh Tim. I love you ya big lug," she said.

Tim and Lena arrived at the party about quarter after eight. They didn't want to be the first ones there but they didn't want to be the last to arrive either. There weren't the first ones there. When they showed up Barbarella, two Morticia Addams', four Draculas and a handful of very scantily clad witches had arrived before them. Not to mention two male friends of Serena who had been staying there for days.

Serena had hired a catering staff who wore tuxedos. One was an older gentleman who answered the door and led Tim and Lena into the party room where Serena was drinking and chatting with a very fit bartender who was wearing only dress pants and a black bow tie. Serena was dressed as Vampirella. She greeted Tim and Lena with hugs. Tim watched as Serena's large nearly exposed, pale breasts pressed firmly against his wife's also nearly exposed breasts, skin on skin. The head of his cock gave an electric jolt.

"You guys look great!" Serena said. "And Lena.. wow girl! You are smokin'!"

Serena grabbed Lena's hand and spun her around like a ballerina. She lifted Lena's skirt.

"Look at those buns!" Serena said as she glanced toward the bartender who quietly nodded his head while checking out Lena's ass.

"And Tim, you look great hun! Been hitting the gym have we?" She put her hands on Tim's hips.

"I have, yeah," Tim said while smiling bashfully.

"You're looking great yourself," he said, quickly deflecting the attention from himself.

"I should. These tits weren't cheap!" Serena said as she let out a very loud laugh. The bartender quietly laughed with her.

Serena pulled aside the two red strips of costume covering her breasts, exposing them to Lena, Tim, and the bartender. She put her hands under each one.

"Not bad, hmm? We advertise for this surgeon at the firm so he gave me a bit of a discount." she said.

"Nice," Serena said. "He does good work."

"Yeah," Tim said.

Lena flicked her eyes at Tim's crotch. She could see his cock was more than half hard, pinned tightly to his leg under the thin black leotard. Her own crotch became warm.

Lena led Tim and Serena around her house showing them some renovations she'd had done and some new art she'd put on her walls. By the time the tour was over and they were back in the party room there was about 60 people and the older doorman was still bringing in more. Lena and Tim spotted a few other Hot Mamas and The Judges. They studied them briefly to see how they looked in their costumes and had they shaved in the same spots and how much of her ass was hanging out of her costume and wow that's a nice ass.

"Drinks are on the house of course, help yourself guys!" Serena said. "The bartender's name is Gabriel. He's French."

She leaned in towards Lena.

"And has a tongue like a sewing machine."

Lena blushed.

Serena turned and walked straight into a large clump of people forming near the small stage and started chatting. A DJ on the stage started playing loud dance music.

"I'm going to get a drink hunny, are you sure you don't want one," Lena said.

"I'm sure hun. Thanks though." Tim said. A light show had started and Tim happily watched it.

Lena kissed him on the cheek and headed for the bar. A woman dressed as Medusa was ordering a drink. Her head was covered in rubber snakes and she was topless. Her bare skin was painted to look like it was turning to stone. It was very well done. Lena noticed the woman's left nipple was pierced. On her bottom she wore a short white see through skirt and sandals. It was obvious the woman was wearing a white g-string under the skirt. Gabriel slid her drink across the bar to her and gave her a wink. He watched her ass as she walked away. He turned to Lena and smiled.

"What drinks do you make?" Lena asked.

"I can make any drink you like," Gabriel said.

"What do you do best,"

"Are we still talking drinks,"

Lena blushed. Her gaze briefly moved to Gabriel's smooth chiselled chest. She knew he was still looking at her and she quickly looked back at his face. He was still smiling. Gabriel evened the score by looking quickly at Lena's breasts. Her pussy gave her a jolt.

"How about a Gin an' Tonic." She said.

Gabriel turned around without saying a word and prepared Lena's drink. Lena stared at his back. It was hard and defined. The lights danced across its peaks and valleys. One hardened muscle led into another. She followed them with her eyes as they led down into the small of his back where he had a dimple on each side right above the waistline of his pants. She imagined reaching around his hips and digging her fingernails into those dimples while he pumped his..

"A Gin n' Tonic for the lovely lady," he said.

"Thank you, Gabriel," she said.

As Lena walked away from the bar she could feel Gabriel's eyes fixed on the plump, fleshy crescents of her ass barely covered by her short skirt.

Lena found Tim happily chatting with a Dracula and she didn't want to interrupt. It was rare that Tim socialized, let alone enjoyed doing so and she wanted to let him enjoy himself. She walked with her drink into the hallway to check out Serena's wall art. Most of it contained nude men and or women in some form and Lena always enjoyed it. She wasn't nearly as open about her sexuality as Serena but that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy the human form in an artistic way. Or even in just a 'look at the cock on him,' kind of way.

Further down the hall she stopped to enjoy a black and white picture of a nude man gardening. In the background out of focus the sun was rising between the leaves of a tree. The man in the picture was kneeling, a watering can beside him, and he was planting a seed in a hole in the ground. His arm was fully extended causing his biceps and triceps to rise and harden. He was wearing only work boots. His skin was covered in tiny droplets of water. His thick fleshy cock and balls hung inches above a seed hole in the ground. A small bead of water formed a trail down the shaft of his swollen dick following a series of veins along its side before sinking into the ridge at the base of its large smooth head.

"Serena has quite the art collection doesn't she."

Lena turned towards the voice. A man dressed as a plague doctor was standing facing Lena. He was wearing a black mask with black tinted eye coverings and a long black cloak with a black hood.

"She sure does," Lena said. "I think this one is my favourite."

"I'm Doctor Adam Aaronson." He said. He reached out his hand and Lena shook it.

"You're a doctor.. a real doctor?" she said.

"Yep, well, a surgeon. I thought it would be fun to dress as a plague doctor." he chuckled.

"Oh, you did Serena's breasts"

"I sure did. You have great breasts. Are they natural?"

"Thank you. Yes they are,"

"Well, I'd like to give you my card anyways if that's alright. Maybe someone you know might enjoy an enhancement."

The Doctor reached into the chest of his cloak, pulled out a business card and handed it to Lena. She studied it for a moment then looked down at her costume unsure of where to put it. She slipped it into the front of her bottoms.

"Thank you. I'll keep you in mind," she said. She smiled and turned back towards the picture as the doctor walked away.

Lena walked back into the party room to find Tim and to get another drink. There was now a lot more people in the room than there had been before. When she got to the bar a different shirtless man was working the bar. He had a short, well groomed beard and short dark hair. Lena ordered another Gin and Tonic.

"Are you here by yourself?" The bartender asked.

"No, I'm here with my husband, wherever he is," She turned and looked around the room.

"Too bad," He placed Lena's drink in front of her and smiled.

As Lena turned to walk away a man dressed as The Judge approached the bar and stood next to her. She leaned in close to him, her blood red lips mere inches from his mouth hidden beneath his mask. She ran her hand over his leg and deep into his thigh.

"You decided to get a drink after all Tim?" she said. She ran her hand over his growing cock, tracing the length of it to his balls.

"My name's Jeff. What's your name doll?" he said.

Lena gasped and jerked her hand back towards herself.

"Oh Jesus, I'm sorry.. I thought you were my husband!" she said.

"Hey, no worries babe." he said.

The two men chuckled as she walked away. She laughed to herself and looked back at them. They were watching her ass.

Lena was feeling that first drink and was very horny. All the attention she was getting excited her. Having her hand on that guy's cock thrilled her so much even she was surprised by it. She thought about how for a moment she was touching the cock of someone who wasn't her husband. She thought about how it swelled in her hand and how she could feel that she was turning him on. She, Lena, was making a stranger hard and she could feel it. Her pussy felt flush and warm. She could tell she had become moist. How could she not. She'd just had her hand on some guy's thick cock. She felt guilty, but it was an honest mistake. She didn't purposely touch a stranger. She thought it was Tim. She thought she was grabbing her husband's cock. But goddamn it was exciting to find out it was somebody elses. She would never deliberately touch another man. It was an accident. Where was Tim anyways?

The music in the party room was loud. It seemed to get louder every few minutes. People were dancing, many with drinks in their hands. A few women were wearing such scant costumes their breasts became exposed as they danced, yet they didn't care. In the far dark corner of the room some couples were making out on some sectional furniture. A witch and a scarecrow were going at it pretty hard. The witch was rubbing the scarecrow's cock hard through his pants.

'I bet he's not full of straw,' Lena thought to herself.

On another sectional a Hot Mama and a Judge were making out and dry humping. Jesus Christ I hope that's not Tim Lena thought to herself. The music was so damn loud and it was so dark back there one wouldn't be able to hear the other person, much less see them that well. Especially wearing masks.

Just then Lena felt someone reach under her skirt and squeeze her ass hard. She turned around.

"Ah, Tim!" She smiled and swatted him on the arm.

She was relieved to find him. He put his arm around her waist and pulled her in close. His other hand reached between her legs.

"Oh.. Someone is feeling frisky.. Not here hunny. It's weird with all these people around." She was yelling now just to be heard over the music.

He put his hand to his ear to gesture that he didn't hear her. She took him by the hand, led him out of the room and down the hall. Even in the hall the music was loud. Lena opened the door that was next to the picture of the nude gardener. It was a laundry room. Inside Gabriel was fucking Medusa in the mouth. Lena stood, frozen for a moment, as she watched Gabriel's balls slap Medusa on the chin as she took most of his cock in her mouth. Medusa wrapped her hand around the base of his dick and pulled it out of her mouth. Her saliva dripped off it in spurts that felt onto her nude breasts.

"You want me to suck the cum out of you? I want it. I want you to cum all over my tongue," she said.

Medusa jerked Gabriel furiously, pulling at his cock as it's dark red head oozed small beads of precum. Medusa licked it off, the tip of her tongue gracefully sliding across the shiny tip of Gabriel's swollen cock head, collecting it on her tongue. Lena quietly closed the door. She turned the corner and opened another door. She knew it was the library. She figured there wasn't likely to be anyone in the library. When she opened the door though she saw a man's bare ass. He was about to penetrate the panting woman splayed out on the large arm chair in front of him. It was dark and difficult to see much but she recognized them. It was the other Hot Mama and The Judge couple that were dry humping in the party room. Lena quickly closed the door.