The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Down the second hallway she found a bedroom with the door open. That was a good sign there was no one in it committing filthy acts like she was about to. She barely got in the door before she slammed it shut and pushed Tim up against it. Breathing heavily she reached for his cock. It hardened instantly in her hand, trapped under the tight leotard. He reached around her with both arms, lifted the little black skirt and grabbed both her ass cheeks at the same time almost lifting her off the ground. She furiously tugged and rubbed his cock. The only light in the room was a subtle moonlight coming in through the sheer curtains over the windows. Outside the music blared throughout the house.

"Fuck me Tim, I want you to fuck me hard. Right now!"

She removed the skirt and bottoms in one quick motion. They caught on her heels for a second before she removed them completely. As she tossed them at his feet Dr. Aaronson's card fell out onto Tim's crumpled leggings on the floor. She laid on the end of the bed so he could stand and fuck her. She could barely see as she caught a glimpse of his dick in the moonlight. It was hard and pointed straight ahead, ready to enter her hot canal. Her pussy became wet; excited by the sight of her husband's member, all the attention she'd received tonight, and by accidentally grabbing that stranger's hardening cock. She grabbed the throbbing rod in front of her, throwing her head back with pleasure and excitement. She sat up on the edge of the bed and took it in her mouth, moaning as its smooth head caressed her tongue. She sucked hard, twirling her tongue in circles around its head while jerking it off at the base. She smacked loudly and fondled his balls with her hand at the same time. Unable to contain herself she laid back and spread her legs to accommodate him. Her pussy lips parted with a barely audible smack. She guided his thick meaty cock to where its plump head sat just barely against her sopping open hole like it was wearing a wet crown.

"You fuck me now Tim!" she said.

He plunged his smooth veiny cock deep into her wet depths. Pumping in and out of her he breathed quietly while she moaned in ecstasy. She moaned each time he'd slide his cock in right to the base where it widened causing her opening to spread even more. His balls slapped forcefully up against the soft skin surrounding her pussy and ass hole. In and out, in and out he slid as Lena's pussy juiced slick streaks of cum onto his shaft. She let out a "Ooooaah," in uncontrollable pleasure.

"Tim, cum on my pussy hunny. Cover my lips in your hot cum!" she said.

He fucked her harder than before, those last few hard thrusts a man makes before he knows he's about to explode. Lena let out an "Oh Jesus Tim yes!"

"I'm cumming!" he gasped quietly.

He pulled his cock out of her canal. Lena grabbed it. Slick with her own juices and warm from her insides she ran her hand up and down it's throbbing shaft until it burst gobs of hot thick white cum all over her mound. She bucked her hips back and forth uncontrollably, bringing her sopping pussy right up against it's oozing head. Spurt after spurt she tugged on it, getting out every last drop as it's head turned purple. She moaned loud with every exhale, not wanting to let go of the beautiful, softening cock in her cum covered hand.

"Jesus Tim. Oh my.." she said.

He bent over and picked his leotards up off the ground pulling them back up over his sticky dick.

"I'm gonna clean myself up hunny, just give me a minute. I'll meet you in the party room, okay?" she said.

"Okay," he whispered.

He turned and left the room closing the door behind him.

A few minutes later Lena walked into the party room. The music was still loud. Many of the guests' dancing looked less coordinated than when she was last in there. Some were down right drunk off their ass. Gabriel was back at the bar. Lena walked over to him.

"Have you seen my husband?" She said.

"Ah, the pretty lady. Another Gin n' Tonic?"

"No thank you. I'm looking for my husband. Have you seen him?"

"Oh, uh, isn't he the man in black over there? Talking with Serena?"

"Oh! Yes, thank you," She said. She smiled and gave him a wink.

"Anything for a beautiful woman," he winked back.

Lena walked over to where Tim and Serena were chatting.

"Serena this was a great party! We're so glad we came," Tim said.

I'm sure glad you came Lena thought to herself.

"I'm glad you came too!" Serena said. "I love seeing you guys. Now that you're leaving though, I'm going to see if I can spend a little time with Gabriel, if you know what I mean."

"He seems easy to get to know," Lena said with a smile.

Serena gave Tim and Lena both a hug and saw them to the door. The older gentleman was still there in his tux. Lena and Tim walked to their car.

"Tell me, Judge. Do you wear your helmet to drive, or only when you're fighting crime and fucking your wife." Lena said.

Tim laughed heartily. He had the helmet under his arm.

"Tell me Hot Mama, where'd you learn to suck dick like that" He said.

"It just came over me," she said.

Lena and Tim got in their car and began their drive home. They sat quietly for a little while taking in the excitement of the night. They were happy they'd gone to Serena's party. They didn't get out very often and they both felt like it was a much needed refresher in their lives. It was a good time. Nothing was ever quite as strange or as fun as a party at Serena's mansion.

"Oh, hunny, did you pick up that card of Dr. Aaronson's? I didn't see it when I was cleaning up." She said.

"No. What card? Who's Dr. Aaronson?"

"The surgeon who did Serena's tits. I thought maybe you took it from the floor. He gave me his card and I put it in my bottoms. It fell out when I took them off."

"Nope. Sorry hunny. I never saw it."

That's weird, Lena thought. I know it fell out.

"Hey honey, wasn't that funny when that couple opened the door on us. Poor bastards had to see my bare ass," Tim said with a chuckle.

Lena's mind froze momentarily as she stared out the window.

"Yeah.. Poor bastards."