All Comments on 'The Party'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
goffer1234goffer1234almost 17 years ago
Erotic coupling

Morning after pill, wait till next month to start a family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What you have is called "nigger Fever"

Many white folkes get it when dreams of the great black boogie man fucking their lilly white little wasps wifes. Best action to take when you start having thos 'Fever" is to go and let a hundred black cocks spurt jism into your thirsty white mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I'm curious

I mean, it IS very exciting for me --- a non-participant --- to see how a few brothers shit and spray all over a woman, especially a very beautiful blonde blue eyed woman (and we know this is not just a "porn" world thing; we know it goes on every night in homes and clubs, where white guys take their women to..... <p>

.... but I'm interested to find out what makes if "fun" for a person, a WOMAN, in particular, when you ARE the target of those piss, seminal fluids, and shit fluids (a penis taken right from a but hole to spray into a face is lathered with shit from the women)??? <p>

It is "fun" for me, as a viewer only because I don't have to worry about the uncleanliness, the disease ridden bodily fluids being sprayed there.... But why is it "fun" for a woman? Supposed you, the woman, get some awesome diseases from all those bodily sprayed? <p>

I mean, seriously, just as you are promiscuous, those brothers who are out of their mind giddily spraying you ---- they are even more promiscuous.... Why any man would subject his wife or girlfriend to such unsanitized activity (call it "erotic" doesn't mean it is not dirty, because it is totally dirty and unclean and possibly deadly)? And how do the woman feel a few hours later, when the spit, seminal, and shit fluids started to smell? <p>

Again, don't misunderstand: I think it is totally "erotic" to watch such degradation, where the object of degradation scream her ass off, saying "Yeah, do it, do it,,, give it to me" and the brothers just line up and spray over all them, with the little White guys giggling like little girls from the background.... It's fuckin'g erotic, to me, as an observer,,, but again what do those white women gain, really, in the long run, beyond possible diseases?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
With pills, morning after, and abortion so easy

why would anyone in their right mind chance a mixed race if they dont have to? Your real concern isnt pregnancy but STDS and diseases. You have about a year of monthly test to do before you know fairly certainly you havent been infected with something more serious than pregnancy. It has been said before and will be said well into the future stupid people do stupid things. And trash is trash. Judging by how easily your wife gave in to what was essentially a rapist you might wonder what type of life she leads when she isnt with you. To answer, I'm curious, they really dont get anything except maybe the diseases you mentioned. Many white women feel they "owe" black men a fuck because of what happened to their ancestors. As if those women had ancestors that actually owned slaves. In reality, most people when given choices of actions almost always select the worst possible thing to do. Tomorrow they wake up and realize what they did, then rationalize well I have already done it and I came so why not do it again. Others have a very low ego and self image, and when some guy, no matter color or ethic or financial state, tell them they are great or want them they respond as if they were suddenly movie stars with their fans. Myself I dont care who a woman screws as long as she and her mate agree ahead of time. But most never consider what they will do if they have a mixed race child and what effect that would have on their previous children or extended families. Most people are just to selfish to think beyond their own cock or cunt. With HIV so much increased in the minority groups, such actions wont be going on for many more years. As the gene pool cleans itself out. For your question why do some women want shit sprayed on them one might just as well as why some people use hard drugs am sure their reasons are just as good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Spontaneously Hot

This story was spontaneously hot. This story could be further developed with the married couple rationalizing about what happened, and possibly have more adventures with the 'mystery' man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
comment on the comments

Regardless of what I thought of the content of the story,I was interested that all the comments about it were treating the story as if it had to be factual, Is there a reason why people might not consider it to be completly fictional and a fantasy, the author is not even married, from what he wrote in his bio.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Oh my oh my...husband helps black man

impregnate his wife. Dumb ass EC. A nigger don't need any help to impregnate a white woman. He just points his dick at her and she's pregnant. When she whelps the little black bastard will be just another drain on social resources or in other worda a welfare case. Unless of course his name is Barack Obama and he runs for president and gets all the other balck welfare case to vote for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...BLACK RULES!!!...

...white pussy wants that magic BLACK MEAT!!!...the quality and quantity are FAR ABOVE the honky white meat...and white women know it...whitey is on the endangered species list...because the BLACK STALLION has it all over the white mice...YOU GO GIRL!!!...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVED IT !!!!!

Oh yes , a big black cock stuffed in my cunt - I would be screaming tooo !! Please do a chapter 2.

Joan @ The Jersey Shore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i don't think so

why when there so many fatherless black children available. create a half breed that most races don't want. you need to suck on a glock .40 ca. is about right.

AfoojaAfoojaover 12 years ago
Short and Sweet, so Sweet

This writer has real talent to pack all those sensations into so few words. I want more. Or should I say less?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
well now

so this is love,a black guy sneeks in and plants his parasitic slime into a fertile white wife,the white guys a wimp and deserves what happins

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlabout 11 years ago
Delicious

Beautiful story - It would have been even better if the Black had been a Teenage lad - As I always say - the best place for a thick black teenage cock is shoved deep up inside a white married woman's snatch - no condom obviously - bare thick black teenage cock stretching a married white woman's tight wet & usually underused white married cunt - filling the white married woman with potent black cum to make her married fit tight white belly stretch & grow as the black baby grows in her married white womb - Sometimes this will be only achieved by an act of brutal rape - the married white woman would be too ashamed to report the rape - She would end up giving birth to yet another black child that would grow up (if it's a boy) to rape white married women & their daughters - - Makes my tight wet married snatch throb & juice up just thinking of it !!!!

Sarah Leather, London England - leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

I welcome emails from horny Black teenage lads that love to fuck (or rape) married white blonde fit married women like myself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
?

And did she have a Black bastard?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Hot Story!

The story was well written, held together well, and had a logical conclusion. Yes, this type of story is hard for some people to read because of the interracial breeding aspect. However, it was a good story!

In my marriage, my wife has had three children, and only one of them is mine. The other two were sired by her lovers who were also caucasians. We are happy and comfortable with our half-open marriage and it is nothing to be ashamed of that she was bred by others.

Again, nice story!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 9 years ago
Time will tell....

whether the mixed black and white does as well as the mixed white and Asian. Whose offspring will predominate in the next generation in i) University places, highly paid jobs, in the political arena, and ii) in prison, lounging around taking drugs, being convicted for rape -- one of the posters here even advocates continuing rape.

Time will tell who has traded up and who has traded down....

fishgetterfishgetterover 7 years ago
more chapters

This has to have a few more chapters. Good story. Please write more.

Archie89Archie89almost 7 years ago
Very hot indeed!

I loved reading your story. All the tension and sensations... Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking hot!

Elia, you write the hottest wife sharing stories! I want it to be me, impaled by that BBC! Although my favorite story is "Designated Slut", as I love the almost nonconsensual aspect of the story, because it all happened so fast, right after a coin toss. She was given no opportunity to think of backing out, even though it seems she might have wanted to. I also loved that she was the only one completely naked, that they degraded her by treating her as their communal slut, and that she was used in front of people she knew, her closest circle of friends (all part of one of my greatest fantasies!). Although this story, too, has a "forced" aspect to the fucking, in that she isn't given a choice, despite the terror her husband sees in her eyes; rather, sandwiched as she is between them, her husband exposes both her and the BBC to each other, offering her to the other man to impregnate.

I know what it is not to know who the father of your child is. When I met my husband, I didn't know that he had a cuckolding fetish. Eventually, he talked me into obliging him. It made our marriage very hot, with him constantly reclaiming me after each tryst. Then he wanted me to have a child by a lover, as he had had a vasectomy during his first marriage. He was afraid of my getting attached to the child's father, so he chose several men who would attempt to knock me up while I was blindfolded and handcuffed to the bed. (The things we do for love, eh?) He watched my impregnation, but I am only left with memories of body types, cock sizes, deodorant, aftershave, and mouthwash. It is a very strange thing, but hot, too. All I can say is, the child looks like it could be his, so he must have chosen carefully.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

A black baby would be fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Black Baby Arival

Yeah, it’s gonna be black

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

HOT HOT HOT story. Super Hot! 100 stars to writer. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was ok, but it was not expecting as I was reading it.

BlkMaledBlkMaled8 months ago

This story is just chapter 1. Much more needs to be told!

blackice51blackice517 months ago

It's called the morning after pill. Great story. 5 stars!

furlovingchloefurlovingchloe5 months ago

Good quick hot story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous