The Party Crash Girls Ch.01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,145 Followers

"Now I want you all to jerk off until you start to form pre-cum."

"Why?" one of the guys asked.

"Because I want to taste it."

They cheered and applauded again, then set to work pumping themselves up. Penny moved to Ben first, got down on her knees, and examined his cock up close. He was very well hung, and his two huge testicles swung rapidly as he jerked himself. At the very tip, drops of pre-cum were already oozing out. Ben stopped jerking and Penny leaned forward, stuck out her tongue, and licked his cock head.

"Mmmmm..." she cooed.

But she didn't say anything else. She just moved onto the next guy. He had a smaller dick, but a long string of pre-cum was already hanging from it. He stopped pumping himself so she could taste. Penny reached down with her finger to catch the cum, then brought it to her lips and sucked it in.

"Not bad," she smiled, then she kissed his cock head firmly before moving on to the next guy.

This guy needed help. He had a huge cock, definitely the longest and thickest in the room, and therefore a shoe-in to be sent upstairs. But he hadn't generated any pre-cum yet. Partly because she wanted to taste him just like everyone else, and partly because she knew he was for Kendra, so she wouldn't get to really experience this monster, Penny helped him out by taking his dick into her mouth.

A lot of the guys yelled and complained that it wasn't fair, but Penny ignored them. She went down on him as far as she could go, first until his head was hitting her tonsils, then she deep-throated, pushing nearly two inches down her throat before moving back and releasing him. A long string of pre-cum swung from her tongue to his fat cock. She cut it with her fingers, then sucked her finger clean.

"That's better than ice cream," she laughed.

One by one, the other guys were sized up and tasted. Two more got the deep-throat treatment, mostly because Penny knew she'd have to send them upstairs. She sucked on the testicles of one guy because they were full, shaven, and irresistibly large. Since his dick was nothing special, Penny was happy that he would be staying here with her.

Finally she had tested them all and announced her choices. She picked six guys based on either the massive size of their cocks, the sexiness of their chiseled abs, or the stamina they seemed to have as she watched them jerk-off. Ben was one of the guys going to Kendra, and he led the group, cheering as they paraded up the stairs.

THE FOREPLAY

Kendra was a nervous wreck. She wondered what was taking so long, and what Penny was doing to make the best picks. Most women in her position would have been afraid that the girl doing the choosing might get a selfish streak and keep the best for herself, but Kendra trusted Penny completely. Still, it was a daunting few minutes as she lay across the large bed.

And then she heard them coming up the steps.

They entered the bedroom in a line, quickly overwhelming her. She had asked for six, but now that she seen them all together like this, six seemed like an awful lot. Especially these guys. They were big, and their dicks were even more impressive. The bedroom was immediately crowded. All eyes were on Kendra, and there was no room to hide. She was glad she had undressed already, because if she had been clothed, changing her mind and running away would have been a lot easier. But instead, Kendra was wet, naked, and committed.

After brief introductions, there was lots of talking, planning, and playful arguing over who got to do what, but mostly there was a rush of hands and tongues and fingers, all running up along her body. Someone squeezed her breasts, another guy was licking her ass. One guy was already rubbing his dick across her wet pussy lips. It was an amazing feeling, but it was going too fast.

"Hold on," Kendra said, taking control and surprised that the guys listened. She had what they wanted, and she knew it. If they wanted this, they'd have to do it her way. She had fantasized about this often. She knew what she wanted. Now she would have it. "One at time."

She pointed to Ben, feeling her dominate side take charge. "You. Lick my pussy." She then pointed to the other guys, directing them one at a time. "Al, I want to spit on your dick so you can fuck my tits. Roger, I want to, oh God, I want to suck on you. Todd and Aaron, I'm going to give you two guys hand jobs, but try not to cum."

The last guy, Steve, spoke up. "What about me?"

"You," Kendra replied, "are going to have to be careful."

"Why?"

"Because you're going to lick my breasts while Al is fucking them."

Everyone quickly got into position. She spit on Al's dick, making it dripping wet, then guided it into her thick cleavage as Roger kneeled over her head and placed his cock at her lips. She engulfed him, taking him deep and bobbing up and down rapidly. She grunted with every thrust of her neck, as did he.

With her hands, Kendra fondled Todd and Aaron's balls, gently tugging at them and rolling the testicles between her fingers. Then she moved to their shafts, taking them in her fists and pumping them slowly but firmly. Kendra made sure to pay attention to the tips of their cock heads where their pre-cum was oozing and giving her ample lube to slick them up.

Steve had awkward positioning as he licked her tits, and could only reach one breast at a time, but he did his job well. He flicked the nipple with his tongue as Al held the tits in place to fuck them. Steve occasionally nibbled on her nipple, and tugged at it lightly with his teeth.

At her crotch, Ben rubbed his finger gently over Kendra's clit as his big tongue washed over her cunt. He was very hungry and very messy, as his saliva was already dripping down her lips toward her ass. The droplets tickled Kendra's asshole, but she loved it.

The whole group kept pace for a short while, everyone doing their part and happy as hell to be there. Occasionally Kendra would move her head to release the cock in her mouth so she could spit on the Al's cock again when he was running dry fucking her tits. But she had Roger's cock back down her throat right away, noisily slurping it between her lips.

She released the dick to help the Steve one last time, but before she took Roger's aching penis back into her mouth, Kendra briefly licked and sucked at his balls.

"Are you close to cumming?" she asked him, gasping.

"Oh, fuck yeah."

"I want you to fuck my face and shoot your cum down my throat."

He didn't speak a reply, but responded to her by shoving his massive hard-on back into her mouth. Kendra bobbed on him furiously, sucking him loudly and filling the room with her stifled moans. He could only take a few seconds of this intense action, and soon Roger was screaming out unintelligibly. Sparks danced over Kendra's body as she felt the first gush of hot liquid speeding down her throat. She didn't stop bobbing, and he didn't stop pumping. For half a minute he shot his cum into her, and Kendra swallowed every drop.

Now it was time to switch. As instructed, everyone rotated positions. The guy who had just cum down her throat was now in Ben's place, eating out Kendra's pussy as he recovered from orgasm. The tit-fucking Al was happy to see that he was next to push his hot flesh past those sweet lips. Ben was getting a hand job with Steve, and Todd and Aaron had graduated from getting hand jobs to licking and fucking Kendra's fat breasts.

Al, the guy in Kendra's mouth, was the smallest of the six men, but his pre-cum tasted delicious. As she slobbered all over his manhood, she decided that she would have him cum in her mouth instead of her throat so she could have a better taste. That time came quicker than expected, for all of the sudden he was shouting out loud.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming, baby!"

Kendra pulled back and wrapped her lips around him like a vise. She stopped bobbing, a move that kept his cum from surpassing the taste buds on her tongue and sliding right down her throat. He didn't cum a lot, which was a shame, because he tasted wonderful. Before she let him out, Kendra swirled her tongue and the load of cum around the tip of his dick, then roughly sucked him clean.

The next positions went in the same order as before, so the guy fucking her tits with the spit-lube was blessed with getting a full spit-shine in Kendra's hungry mouth. Roger, the guy that had been eating her pussy—and the first guy to orgasm—was already feeling his dick coming back to life as Kendra tugged at his cock with her slippery hand. Aaron, the guy in her mouth, lasted a long time, and more importantly, Al who was fucking her pussy with his tongue, was absolutely masterful. She had been so preoccupied with all of these cocks that, even though she had been on the edge almost from the beginning, Kendra had not yet orgasmed. But as Al lapped at her swollen lips and darted his tongue deep inside of her, she felt a big one building.

She came even sooner than expected, brought on by Todd licking her tits who had tickled her nipple with just the right touch. A wave of sheer pleasure surged through Kendra's body, from her fingertips to her toes. She shuddered violently, tightly squeezing the cocks in her hands and sucking down hard on the dick in her mouth.

That sudden burst of excitement was enough to finally but Aaron over the edge. He grunted and came, unleashing the first spurt deep down Kendra's throat. But as Kendra orgasmed, she lost control and opened her mouth wide to scream, pushing the dick out of her throat. The next few spurts hit her tongue and coated her mouth with hot, sticky white cum. Kendra quickly recovered, lashing at the pulsing cock with her tongue as it continued to drown her. The last few gobs escaped her lips and dripped down her cheek and chin.

Still coming down from her peak, Kendra didn't bother to clean her face as the group switched positions again. The next guy entering her mouth, Todd, was apparently too horny and excited to care about her messy face. Roger was almost fully hard again. At Kendra's cunt, Aaron was aware that she would be sensitive, and made sure to give her very light, gentle licks around her clit and lips, but never touching them directly. Instead Aaron teased her, licking her inner thighs, and even reaching down toward her asshole.

Fucking Kendra's face, Todd got the deep-throat treatment. He lasted two minutes from start to finish, as Kendra put everything she had into squeezing the life out of him. Her throat collapsed on him, she sucked him down hard, and she had him so deep when he came that her lips were at his base the whole time. She felt his balls releasing load after load of sperm as they pulsed against her chin.

The next guy in her mouth was Steve, the one with the biggest dick. She tried to deep throat him, but it just wasn't physically possible to get more than a couple inches down her gullet. She felt bad that she couldn't please him that way, but offered a solution.

"Rub your dick in my face," she demanded. "I want to feel your big fucking cock and your balls and your cum all over my face."

He happily obliged, pulling his big, wet dick from her lips and rubbing it across her cheeks, her eyes, her forehead. His massive, heavy balls rolled over her skin, and they were hot to the touch. Soon Kendra's entire face was coated with a mix of her saliva and his pre-cum.

"Do you want to cum?" she asked.

He said he did, and so she took him back into her mouth, bobbing on what she could fit in her mouth faster than she ever thought she could. The tactic worked. He was grunting in no time, and Kendra spat his dick out.

"Cum on my face!" she exclaimed.

He pumped his dick as she aided by licking the underside of it. His big testicles bounced against her chin, and then he was cumming. It seemed like someone had turned on a hose full blast and forgot to turn it off. The hot cum painted her face, spraying with a force that she didn't think was possible. It jus kept coming and coming. Waves of his steaming seed were running down her cheeks, seeping into her hair, and flooding her eye sockets. He aimed one last shot for her mouth, and it sprayed into her throat, causing her to gag and cough it up.

Everyone, Kendra included, had a laugh about that one, and the guys teased her about how she looked like she'd just been in a pie-eating contest. One of the guys found a towel and they helped Kendra clean her face up before moving to the next rotation. It was Ben's turn for a blowjob, and just as Kendra had hoped, the first guy to orgasm had fully recovered, and would be ready for the approaching round two.

Having been teased the longest, Ben's big cock was throbbing as he entered Kendra's mouth. This whole time he had been trying to decide how he wanted to cum: in her face, on her tongue, deep in her throat, maybe even in her hair. But even now he couldn't make up his mind. He just never wanted to leave that hot, wet, soft mouth of hers. She shoved him deep down her throat, then brought him back up and swirled her tongue around his cock head. She eventually took him fully out of her mouth so suck his balls.

"Tell me when you're close to cumming," she said.

It was just a short while longer, with her head bobbing along on his slippery shaft, that he felt it cumming. Kendra was slurping him noisily, grunting as she took him deep inside her, and Ben knew he would have to shoot in her mouth.

"I'm so close. Oh...fuck!"

Immediately, Kenda spit his dick out, then released one of the other guy's dicks and grabbed Ben's balls. She squeezed them, forming a cock ring above the testicles with her fingers. She anxiously waited, watching to see if she had indeed staved off his orgasm. After a few moments and nothing had sprayed her in the eye, it was evident that the plan had worked. Kendra released him and sat up.

"Now who wants to fuck me?"

KEEPING HER WORD

Meanwhile, in the living room downstairs, Penny was having her own fun as she entertained the remaining six men. The first question she asked was, "Who wants to cum in my mouth, and who wants to cum on my face?" The response was divided equally, with three for each. Next, she looked to the three who wanted to be swallowed and asked them to pick a number between one and three. The guy that guessed it got to go first.

"How does a sixty-nine sound?" she asked with a grin.

They went to it quickly, getting in position with her on top and him on the bottom. Just like her sister, Penny had a propensity for being a loud, messy cocksucker. Though she started off by just licking his shaft up and down and tickling his balls with her tongue, Penny quickly graduated to slurping on his dick, pumping it with her lips. At the other end, the guy was very good with his tongue, and had Penny closing in on her limit in no time, even though he hadn't even touched her clit. The other men joked and stroked their dicks as they watched.

She pulled the dick from her mouth. "Put your fingers in me," she said, then she sunk back on the rock-hard penis with an audible gulp.

As ordered, the guy licked three of his fingers, then slid them into her tight, moist, cunt. Penny was so worked up by everything that had happened tonight, that that was all it took. She began quivering, but that quickly turned into a near-seizure as her body convulsed in orgasm. She never stopped sucking, never even took the cock out of her mouth as she screamed onto him, nearly crying from pleasure. Her lips tightened and her tongue went wild, triggering the guy to cum hard in Penny's mouth and down her throat.

She licked his balls a while longer, waiting for him to grow soft, before getting up and bowing before her applauding audience.

"For the next game, I'm getting a little funky," Penny said.

The guys laughed and hollered at that.

"To get the next blowjob, I want the first guy who offers to eat my asshole."

She didn't have to wait even half a second. A guy jumped up, waving his hands in the air.

"All right," she said. "You've got your job. And the last guy to cum in my mouth is you," she said, pointing to the best hung of all of her guys.

She took position, bending over the lap of guy number three and licking playfully at his dick. The other guy sat behind Penny, spread her plump ass cheeks apart, and began flicking his tongue across her asshole.

"Oh, damn, that feels good," she sighed. "You can finger my pussy, too."

He did as suggested, slipping first one then two fingers into her dripping box as he nibbled her ass.

The other guy was moaning as Penny deep-throated him before pulling him out f her mouth completely and licking his entire shaft and ball sack. She then wrapped her lips around his tip and pushed forth a big quantity of saliva, sending it to ooze out of her mouth and run down his cock. Then Penny stroked his soaking dick with one hand while the other played with his balls. He pussy was still tingling from her orgasm, and the lips and tongue on her asshole were helping to get her back to the edge quickly.

After a few minutes of this bliss, Penny could tell that the guy eating her ass was getting tired, and the guy she was sucking was getting close to cumming.

"It's time to make you cum," she said to the guy at her ass. "Help me get up."

The guys all helped her get into position. She laid upside down on her back, resting on the lap of the guy she had just been sucking. Her knees were up at his head, and her drenched pussy was right next to his dripping cock. Penny let her head go back and opened her mouth. In this position, the guy who had been eating her ass had a straight shot to shove his dick as deep into her throat as possible.

They started out slow, but soon he was fucking Penny's throat like a madman. She grabbed his thighs to steady herself and keep him from hitting her face too hard. Her whole body shook, and her pussy bounced teasingly against the other guy's cock. The guy in her mouth increased his pace and shortened his strokes. His balls slapped against Penny's face. He grabbed her tits and squeezed them, and then he was cumming.

The hot cum burst into mouth on his pull back, but then he shoved back into her, forcing the thick load of sperm a long with it. Penny gagged and choked, pushing the guy out of her just after he had shot his last drop. She coughed and spat the cum out onto the floor, then waited to catch her breath. She assured everyone that she was fine, and when they asked if she was sure, she turned to the guy on the couch.

She jumped on him, taking his entire length in one swift move. Penny didn't even bob on him, she just pushed herself down on him harder and harder, squeezing her throat muscles and moving her tongue back and forth across his base. He couldn't take even ten seconds of this treatment, and soon he was spewing his own hot load into Penny's mouth and throat. She noisily gulped it down, not missing a drop.

"Now for the messy ones," she smiled. "I want you all to cum on me at the same time, so I'm going to suck you all off at the same time. I hope you're okay with that."

The three guys agreed they were, and stepped forward, their hard dicks in the hands. Penny eyed the huge testicles on the one guy. She was excited that all of his seed would soon be running down her face. She got wetter wondering how much jizz was really stored in those big rocks.

The three guys with their dicks stood right in front of her. She grabbed the two on the sides and began jerking them, then began a random series of licks, sucks, and deep-throat bobbing. She went from one dick to the next, never staying on the same erection for more than a few seconds. A few times she pulled two of the dicks close together and licked and sucked on their heads at the same time. She played with their balls, too, rolling them in her hands and tugging at the sacks. Penny sensed them getting close, and so she moved faster, sucked harder, and pumped the slippery dicks until they were on the very edge. She wasn't far from it, herself.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,145 Followers