The Party Crash Girls Ch.01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,150 Followers

"Someone eat my pussy. Hurry the fuck up and lick me!" she ordered between sucks. One of the guys that had already came jumped up and crawled between Penny's legs, then attacked her cunt with his mouth. Her sucking motions intensified in reaction, and the guys she was sucking began to groan and call out.

The guy on the left came first. His dick rained droplets of warm sperm onto her, sprinkling her entire face and even getting in her hair. She jerked him off with her hand, but continued sucking the other two guys as the cum doused her skin. The second guy's load was smaller, but thicker, and a big string shot right across Penny's nose and up between her eyes. A big blob remained stuck to her forehead.

When the third guy came—the guy with the big nuts—Penny knew there was enough to have him go on her face and in her mouth. His hot cum plastered her face, splashed down onto her tits and ran down her chin. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, catching shot after shot of the creamy stuff. There was so much that it filled her mouth, and she forced it back out so it spilled out onto her chin and ran down the rest of her body. But the fat dick kept cumming. Penny let more hit her face, then she grabbed the dick like a hose and directed it over her head, letting the cum land in her hair and splatter on her back. Finally, she took the cock in her mouth and greedily sucked down the last few spurts.

With all the excitement, all it took was just a few more licks at her cunt to send Penny into another orgasm. She screamed out and threw her head back, flinging cum onto the carpet. As she climaxed, she rubbed at her slippery tits with one hand and pushed the cum on her face into her mouth with the other.

After she had finished, she squinted through cum-coated eyelashes at the men who had been happily watching her.

"Can I use your shower?"

THE GRAND FINALE

With a stomach full of cum, Kendra had just asked who wanted to fuck her now, and of course all six guys were begging her to let them be the first. But she wasn't about to let them take total control of her fantasy.

She looked at Ben and smiled. "You're the only one who hasn't cum on me or in me yet," she said. "So I'll give you a choice. You can let me finish your blowjob while we move on to the fucking, or you can be the first to fuck my pussy. Either way you'll get to do both before the night is over."

Normally Ben would have been quick to choose pussy over a blowjob, but Kendra was sucking him like no woman ever had before. She had an amazing talent, and he couldn't wait to finish by cumming in her warm mouth or on her pretty face.

"I might regret this later," Ben said with a smile, "But I really want to feel your tongue on me again."

"And I really want to taste your cock again," Kendra said, licking her lips. She crawled on all fours and grabbed his cock again, gently stroking it while looking at the other guys.

"Who was the first guy to cum down my throat?" she asked.

Roger stepped forward.

"Find some lube, then get back here and fuck my ass." As she said it, she slid a hand across her smooth, meaty ass, then slapped it. Roger didn't go far for the lube—he found a bottle in the nightstand beside the bed. He squirted some on himself, then got behind Kendra and slowly began pushing into her asshole. Everyone watched and waited until Roger was fully inside Kendra, and he slowly began fucking her. Kendra gasped and moaned, and instinctively grabbed Ben's cock and began sucking on it. Breathing hard, she pulled the cock from her lips and spoke in a passionate whisper.

"Al, I want you to cum in my pussy. Now!"

She didn't have to say it twice. Al hurriedly crawled beneath Kendra and guided his dick into her tight, wet cunt. He grabbed her tits with his hands and hungrily licked at the nipples. Even though he was somewhat small inside her, the excitement of what Kendra was doing had overtaken her. It wasn't just her sexual organs that were throbbing with pleasure; Kendra's entire body was burning with insatiable lust.

Steve, Todd, and Aaron looked on as their friends fucked all three of Kendra's holes. Everyone was moaning and grunting, especially Kendra, whose calls of pleasure were muffled by the big cock fucking her throat. As he pounded into her ass from behind, Roger, who had been very quiet so far, bent over Kendra and began growling into her ear.

"Oh God, this fucking slut is so hot and tight. And I'm gonna cum in her ass. You hear that? I'm going to shoot my cum in your ass, baby!"

No sooner had the words left his mouth, than Roger gritted his teeth and groaned loudly. He thrust harder and faster into Kendra's ass, roughly shaking her entire body, and then he was cumming inside her.

This started a chain reaction, as the movement of Kendra's body as Roger pumped his jizz into her forced her to bob more frantically on Ben's cock. Her saliva was dripping off of it, as well as his balls and her chin, but suddenly the spit was replaced with more cum as Ben finally received his orgasm. He came in her mouth, shooting thick streams of his warm seed across her tongue and down her throat. But Kendra kept bobbing on him rapidly, and much of the cum found it's way back between her lips and splashed on her face and Ben's swinging testicles.

A few drops landed below, on Al's chest, but he didn't care because he, too, was climaxing. He rammed into Kendra's pussy again and again, shooting his cum as deep into her as he could. His cum gushed out between her pussy lips and coated her thighs and his strong, purple shaft. By the time the three men had emptied themselves and collapsed, Kendra was already looking to the next three.

This time Kendra instructed Todd to fuck her ass, and she had him lie on his back, so she could then lie back on him. His dick slid easily into her hot sperm-flooded little asshole, and Kendra began bouncing on him immediately.

Then she waved Steve over, and while she was a bit nervous about taking that huge monster cock of his into her pussy, she knew it was something she couldn't pass up. He penetrated her slowly, and for the first minute, he never got more than just his cock head inside her. But that alone felt spectacular, and Kendra screamed in joy at every new inch of cock that was pressed through her tight cunt lips. Kendra had had big cocks before—she had had Ed, after all—but Steve's dick was bigger and he knew how to use it.

As the two of them fucked her, Aaron took position over Kendra's face. He guided his dick to her mouth, but Kendra shook her head.

"Give me your balls. I want to suck them while you fuck my tits."

Aaron turned around and squatted so his testicles were hanging in Kendra's face. With her help, he pushed her big breasts together to give himself something to fuck. Kendra tongued and sucked his bouncing nuts as his cock head slid in and out of her thick cleavage. Like before, Kendra would occasionally pause to spit some lube, although this time she spit directly on her tits and let Aaron rub himself into it. So overcome by the size of the cock fucking her pussy, Kendra's aim was off when she spit, so saliva was soon all over her tits and dripping down her stomach.

Unbeknownst to Kendra, the room gradually started to get more crowded. Roger had went to the bathroom to wash his dick off, and when he came back to the bedroom, he found the other six guys from downstairs now there, watching and stroking their dicks.

Todd came first, shooting a small load in Kendra's ass. In fact, Kendra didn't even realize it until Todd softened and fell out of her. But she was happy to gain the extra freedom. With cum dripping from her ass, Kendra increased her fucking pace with Steve, desperate to get all of him inside of her before he came. She finally decided that even Aaron was too much of a distraction as he fucked her tits and slapped his balls in her mouth, so she pushed him away, then grabbed Steve's ass and pulled him fully inside of her.

Steve had never had a woman who could take his entire length before, and the feeling of being buried to the hilt in juicy pussy was too much for him. He came hard, squirting ropes of cum deep into Kendra's pussy. In response, Kendra bucked against him with fury and screamed.

"I'm cumming!" she shrieked.

She attacked him like a wild animal, clawing and pulling and thrusting, but soon Steve was spent and he fell back, exhausted. His huge cock sprung out of Kendra, tossing a last gob of cum onto her belly.

Aaron and Ben were the last to fuck Kendra. Since Aaron was on the edge due to his tit-fucking assignment, Kendra decided he should fuck her ass, and Ben would get her pussy since he'd cum more recently and would last longer. She kept the same position, laying back on Aaron, and having Ben hold himself over her. It was as they were getting in position that Kendra finally acknowledged all the other men standing behind her with enormous erections.

"I thought my friend was going to take care of you," she said, a little worried. Kendra was definitely up for one more fuck, but no more than that.

"Oh, she did," one of the men responded. "But she went to take a shower, and we heard you all fucking up here and we just had to come watch. We can help out, if you want."

"I don't think I can do any more than these guys," Kendra said, gasping as Aaron and Ben began to enter her holes. "But I'll tell what you can do. Jerk-off those cocks over here so I can lick them. I want all of us to cum together, and I want your cum all over me."

The six guys were excited as hell to get a two-for-one. While the men that had already fucked Kendra were too exhausted to participate, they stayed to watch, joking with the other guys and occasionally fondling Kendra's nipples and breasts.

As Kendra fucked Aaron and Ben, the six men above her circled her head and chest and jerked off as she had told them. They were so close that there was always at least one hot, hard dick or pair of testicles bumping her face, head, or neck, and she loved it. Kendra whipped her tongue out at them, licking every dick she could as much as could, but never staying on the same one for too long before randomly moving on to the next. The guys jerking off seemed to be in a race to see who could cum first, as the moved their fists over their hot cocks with strong, rapid movements.

As expected, Aaron came first. While he orgasmed, Aaron reached around and grabbed Kendra's tits, then squeezed them as he jolted his body against hers over and over again, flooding her ass with a final dose of warm sperm. This excited Kendra immensely, and she sucked the first dick she could catch right into her mouth and deep throated it passionately. That drove the guy right to orgasm, and he yelled out to warn Kendra so.

Kendra went to work quickly, reaching down to rub her clit. The feeling of Aaron roughly pounding her ass and squirting inside her had pushed her back to the brink, and with Ben sliding his dick deep into her pussy, and this new guy about to cum in her mouth, Kendra was tipping over the edge again, and she wanted it now. She rubbed her hand back and forth rapidly over her clit, and immediately she was cumming.

"Oh! Oh!" she screamed, but then she couldn't even form words. She tried to scream out, but her breath had escaped her as one more orgasm ravaged her body. It started where it always did, right where Ben was ramming into her. But then it flowed through her legs, and to her raw asshole, and then up her stomach and spine to her chest and nipples.

Kendra barely had enough control of her body to guide the dick at her lips back to her face. That's where she wanted the cum to go, but she still needed something to suck on, so she sucked one of the guy's balls into her lips and licked at it as he finally began to shoot his load. With his dick lying across her face, most of the cum shot right into her hair, or ran down her forehead. Once finished, the guy stepped back to admire his cum-streaked work.

Seeing this, and watching Kendra's orgasm as well, the other guys jerking themselves quickly began to reach their own peaks. One by one, the remaining five spewed thick strings and messy blobs of jizz all over Kendra's face. The first load rained droplets across her nose and cheeks. The second got her right in the eye, filling her socket before spilling out over her face to her ear. Kendra stuck her tongue out to catch the next spray, which had splashed across her lips and chin. The last two loads helped paint the rest of Kendra's face white, and there was enough left over for a few shots to streak across her neck and down to her tits. Kendra had her mouth open, catching all the cum she could while breathing heavily from her continuing orgasm.

The last guys were still emptying their loads on her when Ben had finally had enough. Seeing everyone else cumming was too much. Plus, as Kendra rubbed her clit, her fingers were grazing his cock, adding to the intense pleasure of fucking her cunt. Ben grabbed her roughly by the waist and threw himself deep inside of her, then unleashed a hot, sticky wad of cum. He fucked her harder than he had ever fucked a girl before, and he became lightheaded from the excitement and pleasure of it all. His pumping had helped Kendra find her voice again, and she screamed and screamed as the cum of half a dozen men slid down her face.

A few minutes later, Kendra was wiping the last of the cum from her face with a towel. She would have loved to suck it all down, but she was feeling incredibly full—in the stomach, pussy, and ass. A few of the guys, sensing that the night was over, had already left to get dressed and go home. A few others stayed to chat, trying to find out who this sex goddess was and if she might give them her phone number.

But Kendra wanted to remain as anonymous as possible. She knew if someone wanted to know who she was bad enough, they would find out one way or another. But for now this was going to be a one-night stand, of sorts. As it were, her whole body was going to be sore for the next few days. Better to just take things easy for now.

She dressed, dispatched the last of the men, and found Penny waiting for her outside by the car. Penny's hair was wet and messy, her clothes were tousled, and she had a huge grin on her face.

"I thought you said you couldn't handle twelve," Penny smirked.

"I still don't think I can," Kendra laughed. "But I wouldn't mind trying again."

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,150 Followers