The Party: Proving Ground Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddie she was swimming in her own spit as the guy tried to fuck her throat. In the position she was in, arched backwards, head face up, airway being repeatedly blocked by cock, Maddie's head started to swim, and she felt a sense of vertigo start to over take her. To counter it, she took her hands off the two dicks at either side of her and used them to prop herself up as her mouth was mercilessly pounded.

With her back arched as it was, Maddie's tits were on full display, even with her top on. She'd coughed and gagged up so much saliva that the fabric of the top was slick against her skin. Maddie regretted not wearing a bra, as she felt hands roughly paw at her tits through her top, squeezing and pinching her nipples.

The guy fucking her mouth grabbed Maddie's neck with one hand and the back of her head with another, holding her in place and slowly starting to force his dick as far down her throat as he could. He didn't make it far before she gagged violently, her stomach coiling and her back arching even more. Still, he didn't let up, forcing his dick into her inch by inch. His cock wasn't long, but Maddie just didn't have experience deepthroating. Every time she'd given a blowjob before, she'd been in control. Fortunately, it didn't seem like this guy had experienced much deepthroat either, because Maddie could feel him start to breathe heavily, getting ready to cum. After thirty or so seconds of slowly grinding his dick against her throat, he took a step back and started pumping his dick, panting loudly.

One of the other guys grabbed Maddie's hair, pulling her forward and onto another dick, sliding her straight down until she felt it pushing against her throat. She brought her hands up to it, and the guy seemed content to let her use her hands to work his dick while he tried to fuck her face.

Maddie heard the guy behind her grunt, "fuck it," and before long she felt something landing in her hair and on the back of her head. The bastard must have cum in her hair.

As she sucked off the guy in front of her, Maddie felt like she was gaining control of the situation. One of the guys had already come, and the four others seemed content to let her finish them off at her own pace. Her jaw and mouth were starting to get a bit sore, but she felt like she could handle the situation.

No sooner had Maddie finished that thought than the last guy spoke up.

"Alright guys," he said. "We've been nice to this tight little slut. Let's give her the train."

"Okay girl," Tate said. "Let's see what you've got."

Maddie braced herself, terrified, and she felt someone grab her arms, pulling her hands off the dick in front and holding her arms stretched out behind her. She glanced up at the guy with his dick in her mouth -- he was kind of cute, and he grinned at her sadistically as he put both his hands on the back of her head.

"Stick your tongue out, slut," he said. Maddie did, opening her mouth and sliding her tongue out, waiting for his dick.

He stood up, his crotch right in her face, and held Maddie's head where it was while he dragged his cock across her face. She knew she must have looked like a mess, and it turned her on, knowing how fucking hot she must have looked. He didn't spend too long playing with her before he rested the tip of his dick on her tongue, just in front of her lips.

Slowly, he rocked his hips forward, and Maddie felt his dick glide across her tongue, sliding in between her lips, invading her mouth. He started to apply pressure to her head, and she started to push herself forward, enveloping his cock with her hot, wet mouth. He grunted appreciatively, and Maddie felt his dick start to press against the front of her throat. She gagged, but kept forcing herself forward, and inch by inch, the guy's ground his dick into her throat.

Maddie gagged furiously, tears and snot running down her face. She tried to move her arms to fight the invasion, but the grip on her wrists tightened, arching her back even further. Eventually, Maddie's nose pushed up against the guy's stomach, his dick lodged in her throat. She'd done it! All six inches now rested in her mouth, and the guy's breathing was starting to get heavier. Maddie started to pull herself off, and she managed to get about halfway before the guy gripped harder, dragging her back down, sliding his dick back into her throat.

"Oh shit," he said. "Holy fuck."

Maddie felt his dick start to pulse and frantically wrenched her head back off his dick as hard as she could. She had just managed to force his dick out of her mouth when he moaned, cumming all over her face. Hot, ropey strands of blasted out of his cock, hitting her lips and coating her chin. Still reeling from the deepthroat, Maddie gasped and drew in as much air as she could. She felt some cum slip into her mouth, salty and hot. Maddie hated cum, and normally she would be dry reaching at the taste, but right now she just needed to breathe.

Unfortunately for Maddie, as soon as the guy stepped away, another dick was forced into her mouth, its owner hammering at her mouth the moment his dick passed her lips, pummeling her throat. Maddie hadn't recovered from the last assault to her throat, and this one was already making her gag violently. Added to that, the rapid motion made her cough and sputter, little burps escaping her mouth whenever she could snatch a breath. The guy grabbed Maddie's head and slid his dick around her mouth, pushing out her cheeks and making drool run down her chin. He laughed and stepped back, pulling his dick from Maddie's mouth, leaving her gasping for air again, dazed.

The three guys that were left all moved so they were standing side by side in a semicircle in front of Maddie. Dicks hard, they stepped in until their dicks were all pressed against her face.

Feeling overwhelmed, Maddie tried to slide back, but the three guys just laughed, each one of them grabbing some of her hair. The one in front gripped her head, pushing his dick into her mouth, hard and deep, choking her. He immediately pulled out as Maddie gagged, a slick trail of saliva from her lips to his cockhead and pushed her head onto one of the other guy's dicks. That guy grabbed her head, grinding his dick against Maddie's throat, forcing her onto him. He pulled out abruptly and she was slammed onto the third guy, who started smashing his hips into her face with abandon, making her head spin.

They continued like this for what felt like hours, taking turns fucking her face, slamming her from dick to dick. Maddie was shell-shocked from being used this way. She felt like a total slut. A part of her felt excited by the treatment, but more than anything she felt completely dominated, like her body was being invaded.

The punishment went on and on, the three dicks alternating between being ground into Maddie's throat and smashing against her face like she was some fucktoy. Maddie had no choice but to push against their thighs and hold on, hoping that it would end soon.

At one stage, while one of the dicks was lodged in her mouth, Maddie felt a guy cumming on her face. It wasn't a huge load, but she didn't' have much time to register its presence before the guy she was sucking off pushed his entire dick down her throat. Maddiie coughed, sputtering around the dick in her airway, as he started to fuck her throat violently. Her face was smashed against his belly over and over again as he grunted aggressively, and her chin rubbed spit over his balls as she gagged, saliva spilling out of the seal her lips made on his dick.

He started to pant and moan, grunting as he fucked her face. Maddie felt like she was going to pass out. She just hoped that he would cum soon, so it would be over.

"Oh Jesus, fuck me," the guy panted. "I'm going to cum straight down this little slut's throat."

Maddie really started to panic at that, pushing at his thighs as hard as possible to try and get her head off his dick. He just laughed, gripping tighter and sliding his dick all the way down her throat.

Fortunately, the other guy was getting bored, and he pushed the guy off her and grabbed her head, slamming her face down onto his crotch just as the guy she had been blowing started to cum. She felt a huge torrent of cum jet straight into her eye as he swore loudly, storming off.

The last guy pulled her off his dick, giving her time to breathe before tilting her head back so Maddie was forced to look up at him. It was the cute one, she realised.

"Thank you," Maddie gasped.

"Alright," he said, "I'll give you time to breathe, I'll let you use your hands, and I won't cum down your throat, but you need to show me how grateful you are."

Maddie smiled as she caught her breath. "Okay," she said. After a few moments, she slid herself around, so she was in front of him, and smiled up at him as she pushed her chest out. That made him smile, and Maddie saw his dick twitch, making her smile wider.

Maddie slid her hands up his legs, leaving one to rest on his leg as the other wrapped around the base of his cock. She leaned forward, breathing heavily, and wrapped her lips around the tip of the dick, her tongue dancing around it. As she did it, Maddie never broke eye contact.

Cute guy moaned, and Maddie started to slide more of him into her mouth, sucking softly as she worked the first one or two inches of his dick. He run his hand through her hair affectionately, and Maddie was grateful that the earlier guy hadn't cum into that spot in her hair.

After a little while, cute guy put a little pressure on the back of Maddie's head. He wasn't pushing her, just encouraging her, and she obliged, sliding more of him into her mouth, gagging softly as the tip of his cock slid against the front of her throat.

Cute guy's dick wasn't huge, but there was still one or two inches left to get into her mouth, so she moved her hand out of the way and placed his other hand on the back of her head, encouraging him. He took the hint and started to rock his hips forward while pushing lightly on her head.

At first his dick just ground against Maddie's throat, making her gag and drool around him, but eventually she started to slowly slide down onto him. The gags gave way to a wet gurgling as they forced the rest of his dick into her throat, and Maddie felt her nose pushing against his crotch. Cute guy moaned, and Maddie squirmed, feeling supremely sexy.

He let her pull herself off his dick, strings of her spit hanging between her lips and his cock as she sucked in air, before he pushed his dick back into her mouth. She complied, letting him grip her hair and start to fuck her face. He'd been delicate before, so she was willing to let him get rough now.

Cute guy was good at this, making it as comfortable for Maddie as possible. He slid his dick into her throat slowly, allowing her to adjust to it, minimizing her gagging. When he bottomed out in her throat, he'd fuck her face for two or three pumps before pulling out to allow her to breathe. He kept repeating this, each time fucking her face a few more times, until he was hammering away at her. Maddie started to gag and drool more and more, and eventually both her hands were pushing against his thighs, but he was clearly getting carried away.

Before long cute Maddie felt herself going faint again. She had tears welling in her eyes and she felt light headed and dizzy, but she knew he wouldn't last long.
Sure enough, he stepped back, pushing her head back so she faced up at him, gasping loudly. Then he came, a torrent of cum landing on Maddie's face, in her open, gasping mouth, in her eyes, even up her nose. She gagged and heaved at the cum in her mouth, snorting as some ran into her nose. Then, as if to finish everything off, he used her hair to clean off the cum and spit from his dick. Maddie was too busy clearing her head, wiping the cum off her face and from her hair, and scraping as much as she could from her mouth.

As he cleaned himself off using her hair, cute guy leaned in to talk to her. "It's Maddie, yeah?"

She nodded in reply. She was a wreck.

"Thought so. My name's James. Here," he said, taking out a marker from god knows where, and writing his mobile number on her arm.

And people said romance was dead.

By the time Maddie had recovered enough to look around, she was alone with Tate. Looking down at herself, Maddie realized she was sitting in a pool of her own drool, mixed with the cum of the five (well, six) guys she'd sucked off. Her clothes were sodden, particularly her top. Her hair was starting to dry, strands glued together with cum, and her face felt slimy. Even her nose was running.

Still, though, Maddie felt pride welling in up inside of her. She'd done it. Now she just had to show Tate what she could do.

Tate just stood there, smiling at her. "I know what you're thinkin' girl," he said, before holding out Maddie's phone. It was covered in cum and saliva. She probably shouldn't have put it on the floor beside her, she thought, taking it and placing it in her sodden top. "Not today though," Tate added, "I like my girls fresh, and fresh you ain't."

"What do you mean?" Maddie asked.

"I mean," Tate replied, heading towards the door, "that I'll be in touch. I got your number." He gestured to Maddie's tits before leaving the room, and she took out her phone. It was open on the messages screen, and when she saw it her heart skipped a beat.

A message had been sent from her phone to a new contact, listed only as T.

The only thing the message contained was a photo. A photo of Maddie.

On her knees, three cocks pressed against her face, her hair covered in cum. The phone buzzed, and she jumped, caught off guard.

T had replied.

"See you soon," it read. "Can't wait to see what you're worth."

Maddie felt herself tingle with excitement.

12