The Past Can Be Dangerous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, fine now," she responded, her pelvis wiggled close to mine and I felt my cock slid into Barb's pussy like a glove. It was quite tight and hurt so I pulled out thinking it might for her too. She opened her eyes, smiled and said, "Why did you pull out?"

"I don't think it's a good idea to do this if it results in something we can't stop."

"Yes," she replied. "I won't be able to stop once we get going again."

"I mean something else."

"Oh, that? We can do this forever and not have to worry about that." Forever, I thought what an incredible idea.

"You look so beautiful when you're all wet," I said to her. She wiggled herself again onto my cock like it was always meant be there. It was still very tight but then she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms held me tight so I couldn't pull away. She then started grinding her wet, hot, tightening hole over my cock and she began moaning in delight.

"Oh Barb, you feel so perfect."

"Oh, yes, your cock fits me like a glove. Don't stop!" As if I was going to say no, I thought to myself. Barb increased her speed and I buried harder, faster and deeper. The water sloshed and splashed like a roaring torrent and started to foam from the soap that had fallen in. The hot sudsy water only heightened the experience of our intercourse. Our senses on fire as we held and kissed each other. The froth made it all the more incredible. The splat and swooshing sound of the water in unison with each of our thrusts made the feeling all the more intense. Our bodies ground into each other like wild animals our eyes wide open staring into each other eyes. We looked at each other as we continued kissing and lovemaking. I pumped her more quickly and more forceful like a rag doll. She started to take shorter and shorter breaths and began screaming again in utter orgasmic pleasure and she closed her eyes. I was not far from that either. I yelled out, as my rock hard cock burst again full throttle as I drove it into her. She tightened her hold on me, her breasts moved like Jell-O and heaved with every breath that she had. I felt her cunt tighten harder and harder around my cock like a blood pressure machine squeezing and crushing it into nothing. Then all of a sudden her blood-curdling scream scared me out of my skin, as if I had killed her once again. Orgasms ripped through my burning cock and exploded inside her quivering, screaming body. We were both in pure ecstasy. She could barely utter her words.

"Stop, please... You're killing me, again." I tasted her drenched salty sweaty forehead and kissed her tearing eyes. The look on her face showed me she was incredibly satisfied. We slowed down and came to a stop trying to catch our breaths. We were in each other's arms for what felt like hours and still coupled. She looked so calm and serene as I gazed into her eyes. I finally pulled out from her and stood up. My limp cock drooped in front of her face.

"Oh, no. I think I killed it," she said and began laughed hysterically.

"I hope not. That's the only one I got."

I stepped out of the bathtub and as soon as my feet touched the floor I fell on the soaking wet floor winding myself. I didn't hurt myself but it was enough of a spectacle to get Barb howling in laughter. I tried to get up but I couldn't and still kept falling to the floor. She kept laughing. I finally made it to my feet and stood carefully as I bent over to pick up my soaking wet cloths from the floor and dumped them into the empty sink. I then opened up the linen closet to get some towels. As I did a large spider jumped out towards me scaring me to death. I fell to the floor in a heap again. She couldn't contain her self any further and screamed in laughter. I attempted to defend myself from the monster from hell but it scurried away into the hall. I continued to lay flat on my back gazed up at the ceiling stark naked and I started to laugh myself. Once finally over my laugher attack and back on my feet I got up the nerve to attempt to take the rest of the towels from the closet. Nothing jumped out at me so I was safe. I dried the floor and left a towel on the floor beside the tub so she would not slip as I just did. I left a clean towel for her on the rail for her and left the bathroom with my soggy wet clothes over my arms in search of the clothes drier. Naked and cold I found the drier loaded and started it. I went to the living room to sit in the chair where I had been watching before but completely nude. When Barb finally came out from the bathroom she was dried but nude. She walked over and sat on my lap and turned to watch what was on TV.

"Watcha watching?" she asked coyly. I ignored her and continued watching. The program showed a couple in a love scene embrace where they were kissing each other and saying goodbye.

"I don't believe what just happened," I said to her.

"Well, you know it isn't over yet. They will find each other again in another episode."

"I don't mean what just happened on TV," I replied.

"What I mean is, the nights not over yet." With that said she stood up, walked towards the bedroom door, stopped and looked back at me very seductively. Her finger beckoning me to follow. As I got up to follow she turned around and walked into the bedroom. I followed quickly watching her tight little ass of hers lead the way as if to lure me in like prey to her lair. The bedroom was dark but my eyes adapted quickly enough to see her sit down and lay on the bed. It crackled as she sat on it. A thin plastic sheet, which we used as a drop cloth earlier for painting the ceiling, was still there. As I sat down and lay beside her on the bed. The crackling and slippery feel of the plastic on my back sent shivers and Goosebumps up and down my spine. We lay there together beside each other for what felt like hours just looking up at the ceiling. I said nothing as if dazed with what had happed so far. She sat up and looked down at me. Her fingers caressed my chest, shoulders, neck and lips lovingly and slowly.

"I love you so much," she said. "I can't think of anyone I'd rather share the rest of my life with than you." As I lay quietly, she began kissing me. I enjoying her massage my chest, neck and shoulders. Her hands then moved down over my stomach and finally to my cock which became hard for her again. I reached up to caress her face and lips and she kissed them tenderly. We began kissing more intensely, my hands moved down her lower back where I grabbed her tight ass cheeks with both of my hands and massaged and squeezed them. She moaned with each hand full taken. She was kissing me like there would be no tomorrow and then she stopped. Her mouth traveled down my neck to my chest over my stomach and down to my waist seeking my manhood again. Then for some reason she stopped, got off the bed and walked over to the closet and looked inside. I looked at her and asked.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Everything's ok. I just remembered something, that's all." She replied nervously.

She bent over, opened some boxes and removed what looked like two belts.

I was becoming nervous as she approached.

"Barb, your making me nervous. I don't like this sort of thing."

"I would never hurt you, trust me," she said trying to reassured me but I was still unsure what was going on in her mind as the tone of her voice had changed and seemed more stressed. She wrapped one of the belts around my ankles and pulled it tight and locked it

I was scared now as the night so far was totally out of character for the both of us. Wild thoughts fleeted through my mind as I lay there beneath her. I would be totally defenseless if she were to put the other belt on my wrists, which she was now doing.

"I don't know about this, Barb. Please don't, it's giving me the creeps."

"Don't worry I wouldn't hurt you! I love you, remember besides, this will be fun."

Barb then wrapped the second belt around my wrists pulled it tight and quickly locked it.

"Oh no, I don't like this at all. Please don't do this. Untie me. "

She stood on the bed over me and tied the other end of the belt to the headboard. I was totally defenseless in front of her. Images of the movie "Basic Instinct" flooded through my mind as she sat down on my waist. I could just imagine an ice pick under the bed and someone watching from the closet. Glancing towards the closet I thought I could be a shadow of someone standing in there but I wasn't sure. My mind was racing. Could I be imagining things. Could this whole thing be a setup, a lure to bring me here. The moans from the bathroom, the invitation to the tub, she knew how to play me if she really wanted too. She knew I couldn't resist her. But to what end I could only imagine. I tried to move my legs but I couldn't move them apart. Barb then ran her hand down my chest to my waist and took my cock in her hand and stroked it torturously slowly.

"Honey, about yesterday."

"Not now. I want to give you something you've always wanted."

"Yesterday you mentioned something about a divorce settlement, what was that about?" I asked inquisitively

"Not now." She squeezed my cock so tight I had to cry out in pain, as if I had said something I shouldn't have. My balls began to burn inside until Barb's warm, moist lips touched and encircled the tip of my penis and drawled it down into her mouth much like a Popsicle cooling her throat. She sat on my stomach facing away so I couldn't see her and continued to pleasure my cock. I closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling she was giving me as she slid my cock down into her throat repeatedly and so slowly that my insides were ready to explode again inside her mouth. My question still remained unanswered.

"Honey, you were never married. How could you get divorced if you..." Then out of the corner of my eye a shadow in the closet moved. That, I was sure, was not my imagination.

"There's someone here! In the closet." I had no leverage from which to neither get up nor push her off. My arms and legs were tied. I couldn't move her off from on top of me. She didn't say anything but continued what she was doing. "There's someone in the closet," I cried out.

"I know. So just be quiet and enjoy what happens to you." Her words terrified me and I tried to push her off but I couldn't I was helpless. I was at her whim and I was scared as hell with what she just said. Then the shadow moved out from the closet. I then could recognize that the person that had been watching from the shadows was a woman.

"Get off me and let me up," I screamed out to her.

"No." Barb's angry voice responded. This was all I could take and I screamed.

"Help me, I need h...!" Before I could finish my cry a female hand covered my mouth and stifled my cry for help.

"Be quiet!" The female voice sternly commanded that was now towering over me unrecognizable in the dark. Her hand covered my mouth holding my head down hard into the pillow on the plastic covered bed. My muffled cries didn't carry far and Barb was still sitting on top of me still sucking my cock like there was nothing wrong.

"We're not going to hurt you unless you don't be quiet," the unwelcomed woman said. Then I heard the unsheathing of a knife from a metal holster and felt the sharp edge of a cold steal blade touch my neck. I froze instantly and in complete terror. The crackle of the plastic sheet on the bed, the knife and Barb on top of me knowing there was someone else there with a knife on my throat terrified me. She did or said nothing! I couldn't move nor did I want to in case the woman with the knife in her hand decided to slit my throat. Why where they doing this? I slithered underneath barb's weight with all my might but she still held me down. The woman who held the knife blindfolded and gagged me so I couldn't see or scream. I was now bound, gagged, blindfolded and couldn't scream for help. Now with two people I didn't really know on top of me. I was now totally helpless and at there complete mercy.

"Why are you doing this?" I muffled a cry for sympathy.

Barb just kept pleasuring and sitting on top of me. I was terrified but still rock hard for her. Barb began to jerk me off with her hand now. Her hot breath and moist lips touched the tip of my cock waiting for my cock to cum for her. I couldn't hold back any more. With Barb's expert hands caressing my cock I explode into her waiting mouth. My legs twitched and my waist moved up and down underneath her as my semen spurted into her mouth and down her throat.

"Sheryl, come over here and have some of this. It tastes divine." The knife was removed and a moment later I felt another mouth engulfed my penis, lick the top of it and suck what semen that was left.

"Your right tastes nice. Too bad we'll have to kill him. I could get used to that."

"No, don't do this," I screamed under my gag. They could understand me I was sure. Then I felt the other woman stand on the bed and sit down on my lower legs. Her legs were bare and then I knew she was nude. That other woman, who ever she was, slid herself on top of my cock. I now had both of them on top of me. I could barely breath with them both on top. With the gag on I knew I would suffocate for sure.

"I can't breathe," I screamed "I'll die under here."

Barb instantly moved off from on top of my stomach and then felt her kneel on the bed taking her weight off but I was still confined with her on my chest. I couldn't move at all. I was able to draw a deep breath and then I felt her nose on mine.

"Sorry about that, don't want to kill you, yet!"

"Get off me," I ordered.

"No," she replied sternly. "We're gonna do this so don't make it difficult and maybe you'll enjoy it."

"What about what she said about killing me," I screamed at her?

"We're just play acting, right Cheryl."

"Right, Barb." Cheryl replied mockingly. She then mounted me then started to fuck me.

"Ok, that's good. Now you've got the idea. If we take off the gag will you scream or just go with it?" Barb asked in a coy but stern tone. Cheryl was now pumping me faster and I replied.

"Yes, take it off so I can breath. I won't scream, I promise."

Barb then took the gag off but once removed I didn't have time to make a noise as she covered my mouth with hers in an open mouth kiss. It was a sure way to keep me quiet she thought. Between kisses she said,

"Best fuck is the one you don't expect, right? I didn't mean to scare you to death, although the thought did cross my mind. I just wanted to share you with someone."

"You bitch," I yelled at her as loud as I could.

"Yah, talk dirty if you want. Doesn't change anything. I still love you. I just wanted to spice things up a bit."

"You set all this up?" I asked in an angry tone.

"Nope, didn't know she was here. But I was expecting her to visit sometime, Cheryl, want to meet Malcolm?

"I already have," Cheryl responded as she increased speed on top of me.

"What about the knife," I asked barb as she took off the gag? "I was sure she was going to do me in." A long pause of silence fell over the room. My cock was about to ejaculate again but inside the woman who a few moments ago was watching from the closet. I was still waiting for a reply to my question. I moaned and gasped for air a few times as Cheryl's thrusts were making it hard to breath the pressure within my loins was ready to cum for her now. Cheryl then quickly dismounted and began to jerk me off quickly with her small delicate hands. Her Hot moist lips and sliding tongue moved up and down my long rock hard cock drove my balls to release my cum again in multiple spurts of intense and almost delirious orgasms but now for her.

"Oh..." I cried out in utmost ecstasy as I writhed under them both. The intense pressure and pain within my loins was enough to make me feel like I was going to scream and pass out. I was unable to open my legs to release what was building within. I screamed out in pure painful ecstasy as orgasms ripped through my body. Cheryl's mouth was riding and filling up with my hot sticky semen that ejaculated into her mouth in spurts and spasms. She moaned in delight with each mouthful and swallowed. Her cool saliva helped my raging hot shaft ease in pain and hardness of the most incredible blow job I had so far tonight. Barb was right, the best fuck is the one you don't expect.

"Your right Barb, he is so delicious. Now can we kill him."

"No..." I screamed out. Loud enough, I was sure someone would hear for miles. Barb quickly covered my mouth with her hand to keep me from screaming. I writhed beneath them again with all my strength until I felt the knife touch the front of my neck again. This time Barb had it in her hand. The knife broke the skin of my neck and a small trickle of blood ran around my neck to drip and pool on the plastic drop cloth underneath. This was it I thought. She was going to kill me for sure.

"You said you wouldn't," I screamed under her hand.

"No screaming," she shouted. "I want to kill you slowly and quietly. Just as you had wanted to do to me."

"What," I replied as loudly as I could so she could hear me through her hand. She pushed me down hard into the pillow of the bed.

"I know what you wrote about me and your fantasies about me. I know what you wanted to do to me. I found out about your plans to drug me to sleep and then the needle of antifreeze to murder me with. Well there was just one flaw. I found out about it. So instead of me it's going to be you, darling. "

"How did you know? They were only stories," I cried out under her hands.

"I read them in your computer. Now I am going to make one of my fantasies come true."

"Goodbye my love. Sweet dreams." I could imagine her raising the knife above her head ready to plunge it into my chest. I could also envision the anger in her face that she had for me for what I had wrote. I closed my eyes waiting for the penetrating blade that would slice through my chest and stab my heart, which had always been open for her anyway. Then I heard Cheryl scream.

"No...!" I then felt them struggle on top of me then they both fell off the bed to the floor when I heard a scream that shocked me to the core that made my heart stop. Then there was dead silence.

A moment later someone climbed to the bed where I lay shaking in fear and horror. I faintly heard slowing shallow breaths from the floor. Someone had been stabbed I didn't know who. After a moment or two the breathing stopped and then I knew someone must have died. I took a deep breath and lost my composure and cried.

"No...!"

"It's ok." A voice said. I wasn't sure who it was. The voice was rough and breathing hard. "You're going to be ok," then I recognized Cheryl's voice.

"Why did you?" I was cut off in mid sentence when Cheryl cold voice interrupted me.

"I saved your life. She was going to kill you."

"But I loved her."

"Would you have preferred to have died?"

"Yes, for her. Anything for her."

"Then you deserve, to die too!"

Cheryl stood on the bed above me and untied the belt from the headboard, and then unlocked and removed the belt from around my wrists. I was almost free but then she sat down on my waist so I couldn't get up, my legs still tied. With my hands free I grabbed for the back of the blind fold, ripped it off and gazed upward to see the dark silhouette of a woman's face in slight shadow on top of me. There was enough ambient light to recognize who she was.

"I know you," I said in astonishment. "I saw you yesterday at my house." Then it came to me, the post office delivery woman. I see her every day delivering the mail at my house and she's standing over me stark naked and looking down at me. Yesterday she waved and smiled as she walked by my office window to deliver my mail. I looked down to the floor to see Barb's lifeless form lying on the floor looking up from a deathly calm face lying in a pool of blood.