All Comments on 'The Past Catches Up'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
GOOSES AND GANDERS

cant always fly north or south to escape their environment. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Too wordy.

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithalmost 9 years ago
What strange comments!

I cried, boo hoo hoo! Pass the tissues, sweetie.

;)

(Could have a bit more descriptive writing - I'm not sure what any of the characters look like. Winner of a story arc though.)

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Interesting Resolution of a Complex Situation

Brad had it all backwards but then most violent people will tell you that they (the victims) were asking for it... Another case of ugly duckling growing up.

ttom76ttom76almost 9 years ago
Thanks!

Solid story, I was expecting a child back home.

But, you were too wordy! ha ha, reminds me of the movie Amadeus where the king tells Mozart that his music has too many notes!

Thanks again!

ttom

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I liked it: 5*****

Thanks for writing. tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good tale

a lot of shit goes on in colleges and many times it comes back to bite you in the ass years later....Assholes like Brad should have been charged with rape after drugging her...personally he should have been beaten and castrated for what he did..I expect many men and women leave college having been total jocks and whores then settle down....but I wonder just how many continue the same life style....probably more than we will ever know....perhaps that is why there are over 1 million abortions every year.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very often it is the guys who get bitten in the ass due to what they did while in college. This time it's the girl. However, in her defense, she was drugged at the time. Brad did not get half of what he should have gotten for organizing the gang bang. I wonder if Jerrold might have some silent and private intentions developing in his mind to finally get Brad's dick cut off (with no anesthesia of course) and then stuffed in his throat until Brad chokes to death on it?

5*

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5709 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...