All Comments on 'The Pastor's Wife Ch. 02'

by Peter Duncan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bgtrkdrvrbgtrkdrvrover 16 years ago
I liked it

I understand a womans need to let herself go occasionally, the only thing I didn't like at the end of this one was the I love you's. It's not a love story, they have shared 2 incredible nights of sex, i think the heart should be left out of it.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
Are you a student of Anatomy?

This story provided some detailed descriptions of an orgasmic nature; I can't remember reading before... Impressive.

I chose to take the rest of the plot as merely a vehicle for the erotic parts. A married woman right to let herself go occasionally?? You can't be serious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My Experience with Pastor's Wife

Picture a very proper lady about 45 years old, wire rim glasses,golden hair in a bun,rosy cheeks and smooth complexion with bright red cherry lips, falls into a 36C cup breast with a slightly chubby waist and 38 very round ass with thick thighs and slender calves. This al packed into a one piece girdle with suspenders hanging over and attached to nylon stockings with thick fleshy thighs at the top meeting smooth nylon and pink panties stretched over the girdle. this is all inside a smooth black silky dress with tight neck, bracelet on her wrist and gold band on her wedding finger. Sitting in the front row of the church has her legs crossed with dress a few inches up her thigh. I look down from the choir gallery and see the top of her fleshy thigh meeting her nylons and suspenders. At the end of the service I see the pastor's wife spread her legs as wide as a Holland Tunnel with full view of her pink panties and her thunder thick thighs could turn on an elephant.

it was this day I had to see more of this lady. not the most glam ores lady in the world but so stunning in my mind and I hungered to see her full naked body I knew that after church her husband took about three hours before going into their home and Mrs C went straight home to change into some house close

I sneaked into her home and with the back door unlocked was able to creep up stairs and had full view into the master bedroom..The door was partly open and i had full view of Mrs C beginning to undress She very slowly unbuttoned the neck ofherdress and slides the zipper in the back end slowly down to her waist She pulls out her arms and lets the dress slide to the floor. She stands in her white slip but only for a minute as she .pulls it up and over her head, folds it and places it on her bed. She stands in girdle nylons and panties. i am growing so curious and so much desire to see her completely derobe. Her hands reach behind her and unhooks the snaps on her one piece girdle, she now removes her wire rim glasses and places them on the end table next to her bed. She unhooks the clasp in her hair an d it falls immediately from hjer bun to hanging long to her shoulders. She is beginning to look not like a preacher's wife but as a goddess. I thinking she is alone as her children are both at the church as well as her clergyman husband. My curiosity is satisfied because now her girdle suspenders are unhooked from her stockings , they fall to the floor and her pink panties are slid down from her girdle and fall to the floor as well. Now I see herslide the tight girdle down over her ass and lets it drop to the floor and she is standing there naked. her 36C breasts are centered with quarter size pink nipples and so thickI would love to surround them into my mouth and bite hard on her firm nipples. her ass is so smooth and the crack looks so inviting I only would love to run my hard member between her buns and penetrate her opening just hard and fast. She now turns andI see her full bottom with dark brown pubic hair, a real; thick bush that surrounds her cunt.and I wanting to dive in to it so forcefully i am surprised as I see Ralph the school bully sneak out from the window curtains and up behind Mrs C Before she realizes it Ralph has both arms around her and squeezing on her firm 36C breasts and pinching her nipples as she is now squealing and starting to yell. Wheredid you come from You owe u ou Owewhatare you doinghere, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Shut up bitch., Shut up or I will beat both your son and hubby to a pulp if you do not shut up and cooperate Now do I make my self clear bitch?. .DO I? ;WELL? HE IS TWISTINGHERARM ANDPULLING HER HAIR, DO I BITCH" YES YES STOP IT I UNDERSTAND. Hecarresses her breastsas she leans back against his body with her ass up against his stif f and very long thick cock. Ralph looks like a 10 inch long and inch girth almost like a horse in heat. Please don't do this i can'

t i am married to a minister please do not touch me. . . .Ralph payus no attentio nto herwordsandasshe pleads himj not to touch her, i see him place histhick cock up against her ass hole and dricves it in one thrust hardandstraight into her ass cavity andshe yellos OOOOOOOOOUUUUUCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH OWE GOD NO OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T OWE OWE OWE U ARE KILLING ME Ralph goes in one in ch at a time and after ten shots is all the way into Mrs C's ass .Inj out hje slides in out in out in out asshe yells owe owe ouch ouch owe owe ooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOO HEKEEPS PUSHINGANDPUSHING ANDSHE ISNOW INSTEADOF YELLINGPAINFUL WORDS IS SHOUTING TO YES YES IT HASGONE FROM PAIN TO PLEASURE owe owe owe owe yers yes yessssssssssssssssssss oweRalph Ra;lph yesssssssssssssss yes plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz owe yuesfuck fuck dfucki meeeeeeeeeeeeeee owefuck mtyv assssssssssssss owe yes she neverexperiencedsuc ha huge cock. Ralph finally shoots fluid throughout her ass cavity and pulls out as it shoots over her buns . .He swirls heraroundanddrops her to the floor. Placinghis now softcock to herlips the now horny wife of the pastor slowly grabs hiscock in her handsand immediately pulls it to her mouth and gobbles it dwon her throat. Mad sucking and sucking taking it deep into her throat and swallowing bits of cum as her mouth flows over his cock and she runs her tongue down his shaft extending her tongue around the shaft and down to his balls where she swallows them entirely into her mouth and continues to suck and draw his balls deep into her mouth. oweRalphI WANT YOU SO MUCH SO MUCH OWE YES RALPH MAKE ME YOURS OWE YES MAKE ME YOURS I WANT YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU RALPH

SHUT-UP BITCH YOU FUCKING SLUT YOU WHORE. He picks up Mrs C and throws her onto the bed. he now drops on top of her and enters her tight snatch, FGee bitch are you so tight what does he have anyway he must be like a crayon. hehas never ass fucked you either has he your ass was so tight MrsC in tears is sobbing no no he has not and he is small but he is so nice, Yea that iswhy you love me. You likemean men dont you" . . . ? DONT YOU BITCH ? Yesssssssssssssssssssss I do like you. He is pushing and pushing on mrs C's very tight cunt and finally with strain on her pushes in about 2 inches Owe owe owe eeeeee u are soo bigggggggggggggggg u are killing me owe owe owe his thick cock just kept pushing causing pain to Mrs C as he pushes and finally he makes one slam and is in all ten inchs as it is now becoming very pleasing to Mrs C OweGodddddddddddd owe whathave yhou done to me. I m ade you a bitch bitch. I thnk i am pregnant you bastardit is thje wrong time of month. Well too bad bitrch now your hubby can play daddy again. Not at our age wecant wecant owe nooooooo i dontbelieve it why didyou do this Ralph Why did you do this.

Well it turned out that Mrs C was a little off on her expected date and Mr C never found out about Ralph's seduction of his devoted wife I however found that Mrs C was a hot piece of ass and loved to fuck. Her husband was the prude could have black mailed her into sucking me off or letting me fuck her but I was happy seeing her naked body and knowing that minister's wives.can be sex objects too., it is us that makes them such homely wives.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Aggie

Aggie, you are a damned whore. Rot in hell with the asshole lover.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 3 years ago

Niiiiiice! Can’t wait to see what’s next, now that they’re truly lovers! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One August, many years ago, I spent an erotic Saturday afternoon with a minister's wife in a hotel room in St. Louis, MO. She had big beautiful breasts with pink areola and nipples. She had a big bush and a very tight pussy. We fucked all afternoon. We couldn't get enough of each other. Her pussy rippled continuously and we did it over and over again. It was a very memorable afternoon of high passion. We fucked until her pussy was so sore she could barely touch herself. I wondered if she was still sore when she went to church the next day.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Hard to stop once you've discovered what you've been missing. Another well thought out and written chapter, great sensitivity and wonderful sex. Looking forward to reading the conclusion with its promised confession and 'reconciliation' and whatever that might involve. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous