All Comments on 'The Pastor's Wife Pt. 08'

by upbeatunicorn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Was Kind Of Hoping Shelia Would Step Up For Kristen

Thanks for the update. Was hoping Kristen and Shelia would continue to develop their relationship. Still not sure what Shelia's deal is? Does she care about Kristen? Does she want a relationship with her after the baby is born? Has she succumbed to her rapist husband? Will that be explained?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting twist on the story

This story has taken so many twists since it started. Really wondering where it's going. Sheila is the most intriguing. I can't quite figure out what your expectations are for Sheila. What are her true feelings for Kristen.

I hope you update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow, Kristen Has Become a Nymphomaniac

You have really twisted Kristen. Is she stuck with The Pastor and Shelia for life?

What's the deal with Shelia by the way? Hope you keep this story up. Would like to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
TWISTED FOH!!!!

Upbeatunicorn I wish I could pickup the proverbial 'stones'(John 8:3-7) and throw it at this whole series especially after part 5 'the breeding,' BUT I CAN'T!!! With great shame and dismay, I admit that Kristen's fetish and her response to this ABUSIVE-preditor-opportunistic deepening-depravity-spiral is fucking orgasmically hot! ACTUALLY it's NOT(!), but it's YOUR PORTRAYAL of this young woman's fetish and subsequent ABUSE that is the fucking-orgasmic-hotness; it is YOUR VOICING of Kristen's inner war with her wanting-to be-upstanding-moral-self and her wanton-sexual-base-nature-self that is the F-O-H!!! I'm not sure, but I may have thrown a few pebbles...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Will there be more?

Have you given up on this story? It's been a long while, but it's so GOOD! Please continue it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous