The Pastor's Wife Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax, babe, and it won't hurt so much," Nate advised me. At the same time, Rich, having let up on me somewhat began fucking my mouth in earnest. His long cock threatened to choke me with each thrust. I tried to turn my head to deflect him from going down my throat. I was nearly in tears from the pain in my ass. And yet the feeling of these men having their way with me turned me on.

I tried to relax my ass and within a few minutes, the pain subsided. Nate was pounding into me with no mercy and I started to enjoy the feeling of his hard cock invading my asshole. While I was distracted with the feeling of Nate in my ass, Rich gripped my head harder and thrust himself deeper into my mouth. I gagged. He pulled back slightly for me to catch my breath, then holding my head tightly, he forced himself into my throat. Although not as wide as Larry, his cock was at least an inch longer and it went deep into my throat. I focused on relaxing my throat to accommodate him.

Just as I got into the rhythm of being fucked from both ends, Nate's pounding came to a stop as he groaned loudly and came deep in my ass. A moment later, Rich made a final thrust deep into my throat and I felt his cock spasm as he came. I choked as his cum shot down my throat. He held my head tight as he finished coming and then pulled out while I coughed and swallowed, catching my breath. Then Nate pulled out of my ass and I collapsed on the floor.

All three men got dressed and chatted amongst themselves as I collected myself and looked around for my clothes. No one helped me. They had gotten what they came for and were finished with me. As I slowly got dressed, they casually thanked me and said "See you next time!" as they let themselves out. They left me kneeling on the floor, partially dressed.

My ass ached. My jaw was sore. I felt cheap and used. And utterly satisfied. I relived many moments from the encounter as I sat in a daze, completing my workday. For once, I was glad I didn't have any more client meetings that day. These three men had been rougher with me than previous clients, and as much as I enjoyed it, I needed a break.

I cleaned up in the office bathroom before Sheila came to pick me up at the end of the day. It was Friday, so I wouldn't be back until Monday. That weekend was fairly uneventful. Until Sunday afternoon.

After we got home from church, the Reverend called Sheila into his office. They had been usually silent the entire drive home. I started to make lunch while they talked in the Reverend's office. After about 15 minutes, the door to the office opened and Sheila called for me. I went into the office, wondering what was going on. In the office, I found the Reverend and Sheila looking grim. The Reverend was holding a cell phone. He touched the screen and then turned it towards me. I saw a grainy video taken in my office. It took me a moment to realize that it was a video of me being fucked by Nate and Rich. I felt the color drain from my face as I realized Larry must have taken the video.

I stared down at the floor, mortified. The Reverend spoke first. "Mrs. Archer found this video on her husband's phone. She recognized you in the video and brought it to me."

I wondered if Mrs. Archer was Larry's wife, or if he had sent the video to his friends.

Then Sheila spoke, quietly. "I told Mike that something like this might happen when he stopped punishing you. But even I didn't think you would be this depraved."

Her words stung and I felt ashamed. I couldn't help myself; I needed to get fucked. I thought she would understand that, of all people.

"Do you realize the risk you've exposed yourself to? Not just your reputation, but ours as well? Not to mention the risk of disease to you and the baby. We'll need to get you tested for STIs. And Mike and I will need to do damage control to keep this from getting out, " Sheila continued.

"Mrs. Archer has agreed not to share this with anyone. And her husband wants to save his marriage badly enough that he'll keep his mouth shut, too," the Reverend added.

"How many more were there?" Sheila asked.

"I'm not sure," I answered, truthfully. "Maybe 15 total," I guessed. It was likely an underestimate, but I was ashamed to even admit that number.

Sheila sighed. "This isn't good, Kristen. You've taken a huge risk. For yourself and for us. I can't have you going behind my back like this."

"Sheila and I talked it over. You are going to close your office. You can finish up work for any clients you have working from here. But then you are going to be the bookkeeper for the church full time. That will be your only job. You'll work from here and from the church office. You will always be with either Sheila or I," the Reverend informed me.

My heart sank at the loss of my sexual freedom. I couldn't live without getting fucked. It would feel like prison.

As if reading my thoughts, Sheila added, "I'm not completely unsympathetic to your needs, Kristen. And we bear some responsibility for your corruption given how you responded to your breeding. But you went about it all wrong. You can't just fuck anyone you want. It's reckless. That's how something like this," she pointed to the phone still in Mike's hand, "happens. And God knows what all you've exposed yourself to."

"I've talked it over with Mike and once we have you tested, we'll take care of you. Just like with your breeding, we'll make sure we use men who can be trusted. Men who can be discreet." She emphasized the word "discreet".

I looked up at her hopefully. The one thing missing most from my encounters at my office was being dominated. Even the last encounter at the office, while disrespectful, was not dominating in the way I craved. If Sheila and the Reverend took control of my sexual needs, I knew they would see to my need for dominance.

The Reverend, seeing the eager look on my face, put me in my place. "You have defiled yourself, Miss Ingram. You still need to be punished for your appalling depravity and violation of our trust. Sheila will not touch you, nor will you masturbate, until we say so. You are to have no sexual release for at least 2 weeks. Then we will take you to a private clinic we know where you will be tested. Assuming your results are clean, we will make sure your degenerate needs are met. If you break these rules, if we catch you so much as touching yourself, it will mean another week of abstinence. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Reverend," I answered, somberly.

"Okay. You may go," he dismissed me.

I returned to the kitchen to make lunch. My emotions were a jumble. I felt sick to my stomach over Sheila's rebuke, but excited about what lay ahead. I would miss having my own office and some semblance of freedom. But all that really mattered was that they were going to take care of me.

12