All Comments on 'The Path of Pain'

by Athalia

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sick chick

Damn, that is one sick chick. Five stars. Best storytelling I've read in a long, long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow.

I found this story incredibly stimulating. My arousal seemed to build with the increase in pain. Although I've got a VCH and inner lab piercings, I can't even imagine a needle through my actual clit. Nevertheless the images conjured up by lines like "She stabbed" and "impaling it and keeping it from retracting into its hood" had me climaxing hard. What more can a girl ask for. Thank you.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 10 years ago
It takes all kinds...

to make a world, I suppose--but self-torture seems an odd way to go about it. This gal could use an understanding boy friend at the very least. My advice would be that If she really wants to be alone, she could get herself off with a Hitachi Magic Wand or a Sybian.

Interesting story.

jehoramjehoramabout 10 years ago
Well done!

Full disclosure: I edited this story.

More disclosure: I thought it was too wild for this site, and too insightful, and too much a psychological study to be popular here.Boy, was I wrong.

I know how hard you worked on this story, revising and revising again. It was worth it. It's a masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sublime & Exquisite

astounding.

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver.

legerdemerlegerdemerabout 8 years ago
Cringing

An interesting story though not erotic to me - a study in psychology, really.

DPMasterDPMasterover 6 years ago
Very Arousing Story

Thanks for posting this. As a long-time lover of breast torment, the needle-play was very erotic. The vulva and clitoris piercing was icing on the cake. This was the first story of yours I've read, so I'm off to see if you've got others to enjoy.

lfweberlfweberalmost 6 years ago
Please...

Discovered this story (confession) by searching ‘needle pain’. Like the character, I enjoy my own pain rituals. I too take pictures and videoes so I connected with this story. Loved the slow, deliberate escalation of pain and intensity. It is a self-fulfilling ritual that is not understood by all. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
nice story

Very well told. You've got hold of the psychology of pleasure and pain - the need to take a needle out and do it again is just right. Of course there's a longing to put a needle in your clit, but the websites all tell us not to do it. It desensitizes the clit, so you get the law of diminishing returns. So you have to find other ways to give it pain. Hard on your own. The best thing is to find a partner, man or woman, who can kiss it and arouse it and then, whilst kissing your mouth - hit it hard.That can send you to heaven...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
beulahthebrit

I can't say that I am a fan of what I believe is called `needle play', but I personally have both my nipples and my clitoris pierced and although it was at first quite painful, especially the clit piercing, I can assured you that the results were well worth it. I'm now ultra sensitive in all of my pierced areas and the orgasm's are out of this world. As for sticking needles into myself, well no thank you, but if it fills your bag, feel free.

hbcacouplehbcacoupleover 3 years ago
Piercings

I am pierced with permanent piercings. I have 8 inner labia, a hood and triangle rings. I understand the rush/thrill of the piercings. I love the benefits of the rings but dread the actual piercings and the healing time. I could never do them myself.

SirTasksAlotSirTasksAlotover 3 years ago
Sharing This

with My former slave. If I were blessed to own her again; this would be an ongoing ritual...

Grandma70Grandma70almost 2 years ago

You built the intensity perfectly, bringing the reader along with you on the ride of pain and pleasure. It’s hard to explain the pain/ pleasure dichotomy but you did a great job.

twister947twister947over 1 year ago

Finally! A story for me! So relatable, although in my case, the needles pierce my cock. And the blood! Thank you.

AmblyopiaAmblyopia7 months ago

This is by far the best written and most arousing story I've seen, of needles in breasts. I experienced intense pleasure while reading, and I phan to read this again, many times. I have wanted to write a story very similar to this, but I doubt that I could do as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous