All Comments on 'The Patriotic Wife'

by Hotwife

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What a terrific story!

Your story had some very nice detail and the proper dose of realism. The sex was scorchingly hot. And of course the coarse talk of the young man added spice. The MILF's ass being fucked was absolutely necessary, and I don't really go for anal scenes normally.

Keep up the story-telling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story but,

I am a former 82nd Paratrooper and SF soldier. I have lived here in Fayetteville for most of my life. Some of the specifics about Ft. Bragg are wrong, but the story was hot.

capt13capt13almost 18 years ago
would like to sat

Your story was well written I enjoyed how you set up the story but it was very long, to long. You seem like an educated woman and I love how you added your own personal thoughts in the story but it was to long.

ISawYourMommyISawYourMommyover 17 years ago
Too Long?

I'll take three pages of this author's musings over a half page of dribble that can often be found on Literotica.

Writing isn't just about telling a story. "And then I fucked her" is not a proper ending. Instead, it's about the scene, about the sights and smells and tastes. The pleasure of sex resides in the mind, and one needs the ability to transform words into mental images. Hotwife draws the scene better than most, starting with Moving Day Ch. 01 (which, unfortunately, did not have a Ch. 02, or 03) and continuing through The Patriotic Wife.

For sure, the cheating wife genre is not for everyone, but it certainly satisfies my own predelictions. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fucking HOT Lady

Holy shit, that was sooo hot. I'm a soldier that just returned from Iraq and I can tell you to the tee this is my fantasy. Mrs. Anderson even sounds like a Major's wife in my unit.

Excellent story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot and Nasty

WOW!!

I shot the biggest load ever reading that fucking story!!!!

Write more!!!!

NOW!!!!

Please

claymore29claymore29over 16 years ago
DAMN !

Where was that MILF 40 years ago, when I came home from VIETNAM ???????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Minority vote

As a typical if older male, I'm all in favor of ogling gorgeous women and ,when I was single, seducing them if at all possible, but your hero is such an arrogant cocky bastard that 99% of the women in the world would report him to the M.P.'s or kick him n the balls or both.

the Ct.Yankee

LikeFineWine1LikeFineWine1almost 14 years ago
The best stories!!

Hotwife has the best stories on here, wish there were more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story!

Fucking good story Hotwife - well written and very horny. I can see you in that position, taking huge amounts of cock in your cunt and ass, and still wanting more. Slutty milfs really are the best, both in your stories and you in real life! xx Ken

Lord_StormLord_Stormalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic my dear.

A very wonderful story. Such fantastic energy bringing about a wonderful joy! Perhaps your next story will be of how a lucky sailor finds the officers wife after returning while she is on vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

WoW does this ever actually happen???? If it does sign me up, I'm sexy and horny and very willing. Amazing story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just another dogshit story.

Just as well this writer desisted in producing any more of this excrement.

miklosfairmiklosfairover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT

Damn good rod stroker. Very accurate militarily. Looking forward to reading more stories about the colonels wife supporting (and fucking) the troops.

boraddaboraddaover 10 years ago
GREAT STUFF

Mrs Anderson really got what she deserved, nice to know that

some officers wives help to keep the troopers happy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Rick

One of the happiest times of my life was the summer I spent fucking a Colonel's wife practically every day. She even let me bring a coue if buddies along a few times and wore us all out.

BurnleyladBurnleylad3 months ago

Great story with lots of further opportunities to write follow up stories!

Nice ass by the way🤫😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous