The Patriotic Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strutted around the corner, and found room 121A. "Corporal Caldwell" and "Corporal Miller" name plates were on the door. There was a mean looking bulldog holding a machine gun and it said "Delta Dawgs," some sort of unit mascot or something.

I pressed my ear up against the door to listen, the sound of my hoop earring clanking against the barracks door. I could hear the faint sounds of some kind of heavy metal music coming from the room, but nothing else.

I pushed the door open, taking a few steps into the barracks room and closing the door behind me.

There, in the middle of the room was Dirk, sitting on an overstuffed chair, shirtless and wearing a pair of baggy surfer shorts. He was leaning back in the chair, his young, chiseled frame, hairless and muscled clearly visible. He was even more muscular than I had remembered. His arm tattoos were completely exposed, and a new tattoo that looked like the sun encircled his bellybutton and disappeared into his shorts.

The faint and familiar odor of testosterone and cheap spray-on cologne re-entered my olfactory senses, sending a wave of stimulation throughout my body.

He was drinking a beer, and looked absolutely and completely stunned, mortified and gorgeous.

His eyes started down at my "fuck me pumps" and slowly worked their way up my toned legs, my child bearing hips, my huge tits, then finally to my eyes.

He started to say "I'm so g......."

Cutting him off mid-sentence I commanded, "Stand up" in an authoritative tone, as if talking to one of my children.

Dirk reluctantly did, clearly surprised and a little concerned by my tone. His huge chest muscles dancing as he pushed himself up from the chair. His abs ripped and tan.

"This kid is incredible looking" I thought.

I stepped forward and grabbed the back of his head forcing my wet tongue into his mouth, past his teeth and down his throat. His eyes were wide open, startled by my aggression.

I pulled my lips away, his breath a strong taste of Budweiser turning me on even more.

I slowly began kissing and licking his ear and neck, slowly working my way down to his heaving chest. His breathing was heavy, almost labored. I could taste the salt of sweat and testosterone on his young skin. Down to his nipples I expertly worked my tongue, slowly taking turns between swirling around them and sucking them.

I glanced down at his baggy shorts, the fabric clearly strained with his teenage soldier cock at attention. I worked my way down to his navel, darting my tongue in and out around the center of his tattoo sun.

I looked up at Dirk, and saw the outline of his square jaw and muscled physique. He was in a complete daze. His eyes met mine, with an almost surrendered innocence.

My reluctance as the Colonels wife, and mother of two had disappeared. I was now in complete control and I was going to have what I wanted.

I expertly reached up and undid the button on his shorts with my left hand. I made sure I did it slowly so he could take in the sight of my French manicured hand with my 1karat engagement ring and wedding band. He noticed alright, because as soon as he saw the ring I felt his shorts tighten with the throb of his cock.

I unzipped his fly and immediately his prick pressed against its cotton prison. The head attempting to pierce through and create an opening in his white cotton underwear like a soldier trying to breach an enemy fortress.

I let his shorts fall to the floor, exposing his muscular tanned legs, his tight white athletic briefs and his enormous bulge. I leaned in further, breathing my hot breath on the head of his prick. Pre-cum had already penetrated the cotton underwear and formed a small pearl bead at his cock head. It twitched violently as I breathed on it over and over again.

I stuck my tongue out and gently pressed it against the cotton encased dick. I could taste the salty sweet flavor of Dirk's pre-cum and it made my pussy ache with desire. I began licking and sucking, gently teasing Dirk through his underwear.

Thrusting his hips forward, in a failed attempt to reach my wanton tongue, He throatily sighed, "Oh my God Mrs. Anderson!"

I playfully licked and sucked the cotton outline of the head of his engorged cock. Watching it writhe and twitch like an angry python made my pussy engorged with lust.

His underwear were completely soaked around his cock-head with a shiny mixture of my saliva, his pre-cum and my fiery red lipstick. I reached up to the elastic band of his athletic briefs with my French manicured hands and slowly pulled them down.

I was so wet, and so excited at this point I was at the brink of a micro orgasm. I reached down with my right hand and began slowly caressing my pussy through my underwear.

As Dirk's briefs slid down, his blood filled cock sprung to attention like the good soldier that it was. Jutting just shy of my red lips and slapping his chiseled stomach with a thump.

"Oh my God, your cock is gorgeous!" I exclaimed with my hungry mouth.

His cock jutted straight out at my face with an upward slant. It was so delicious looking I couldn't believe it.

It was about 7" long I would guess, and the shaft was a bright pink color. There was a big blue vein running down both sides leading to the purple, engorged head. There was no hair whatsoever on his cock or balls, just a small patch above the base of his dick. The solar tattoo extended from his belly button and came to a point to just above the base of his cock, as if a compass guiding me to where I longed to be.

His balls were enormous!! I have never seen balls as big as this kid's. They looked like two racquet balls wrapped in a loose sack of hairless skin. They swayed back and forth, slowly drawing up and down with the purpose of churning and pumping his enormous quantity of teenage batter, preparing for the inevitable release this MILF was here to elicit.

His cock was twitching and throbbing as the head leaked a steady stream of pre-cum.

I couldn't take it anymore, and neither could he.

I buried my face in his teenage crotch forcing his enlisted cock into my wanton, married mouth with the lust of a depraved older woman. I took his cock as far down my throat as I could. His engorged dick penetrated through the small opening in my throat and momentarily closed off my airway.

"FUUUUUUUCK, Lady!" Dirk groaned.

I suppressed my gag reflex with the will power only a mature woman completely immersed in forbidden lust can generate.

I began frantically bobbing up and down as fast and as hard as I could.

My pussy was aching as I began digging my long manicured fingernail past my thong and into the outer layers of my womanhood.

Moaning and slurping sounds must have penetrated the hallway of the barracks as I gave the best blowjob of my life.

"Holy Shit, Lady!" Dirk Exclaimed. His knees began to buckle as he observed the scene before him.

This mother of two; Married, officer's wife; sucking the holy life from his young cock. My middle-aged store bought tits bouncing up and down as my ass jutted out in my tight mini skirt. The animal print high heels dangled seductively from my manicured feet. My pampered, manicured hand wrapped around the base of his cock, wedding ring glimmering as if an act of intentional marital defiance.

My right hand, fresh with the flowing juices of my cunt reaching up to scratch and fondle his enormous, hairless, cum filled balls. The hoop earrings swaying and bobbing as my eyes, when not closed or rolling back in my head gaze lustfully up at him.

Pulling my mouth off his cock with the intense sucking produced an audible "Pop," as I began gasping for air. The tip of his prick covered in a pink frothy concoction. A long string of saliva still joined my lips to his cock, only inches away. His boy prick twitched severing the saliva bond between us.

"You are one hot ass bitch Mrs. Anderson!" bellowed Dirk. "I bet The Colonel would be surprised to see you sucking the cock of a young horny grunt," He taunted.

I pushed Dirk back into the chair and stood up. He was sitting there mesmerized, staring up at me like a wounded puppy.

Slowly unbuttoning my blouse, I leaned seductively down towards him exposing the enormity of my cleavage. I reached back and undid my bra allowing my husband financed boobs to spring free. I tossed the blouse and bra on the ground wiggling my hips as I worked my way out of my miniskirt.

Dirk's eyes were as wide as saucers as he tried to visually take in every little move I made. His cock was so hard; I thought it would burst from its own skin. It lay stretched against his inner thigh completely covered with my saliva, glimmering in the cheap barracks lighting. It was throbbing up and down, in unison with his heartbeat. His eyes were full of animal lust and the pain of my adulterous taunting.

I stood there wearing only my silver hoop earrings, a red g-string, and my leopard print 5" heels.

As I slowly walked towards Dirk, the audible "clip clop" of my high heels echoed in the room. As I marched across the linoleum floor his pink froth covered dick was writhing and twitching in anticipation. His engorged ballsack was drawing slowly up instinctively in preparation for the delivery of its massive precious cargo.

I slowly knelt before this sex deprived soldier and grabbed his legs with both hands. I made an attempt to try and push them up. They were too heavy, but Dirk kindly lifted them for me.

His engorged balls exposed to my hungry mouth an invitation to debauchery. I began licking and sucking them with lustful fervor.

"Lummm, nummmm, mmmmm, mummmm," I vocalized as I licked and sucked his huge sack.

I tried to wrap my mouth around them both but was only able to get one at a time. Reaching up I grabbed the head of his cock with my left hand. Slowly stroking up and down the shaft, pausing expertly at the head. I made sure with every stroke he could see my wedding ring. As my manicured hand stroked to the top of his dick, my thumb would rub over the tip mixing his pre-cum with saliva.

I lifted his heavy balls out of the way and began exploring the area between his balls and his ass with my tongue. It was completely free of hair and had a strong taste of sweat and testosterone. I began exploring the outer ring of his hairless asshole with my tongue.

"Oh Fuck! Holy Fucking Shit you are one nasty slut!" Exclaimed Dirk.

I slowly stroked his cock and licked the outside of his ass. It was fairly clean and the odor of his teenage ass combined with the idea that I was licking it gave me visible shivers. I began tonguing the inside and exploring his asshole with my lips and tongue.

"Turn around!" I demanded.

He looked at me with uncontrollable lust and disdain. Not one to disobey orders (especially from a mature officer's wife) He stood up, turned around and bent over the chair.

I immediately buried my tongue into his teenage asshole. "Lwaaaa Lwaaaa mmmmm hmmm" the sounds emulating from my mouth as my tongue dove into his ass.

My wedding hand stroked his huge, purple cock with the expertise of a Bangkok prostitute. My manicured fingernails twisted, and stroked there way from his engorged balls all the way to the very tip of his prick. I continued tonguing his ass with the passion of a woman that's primary concern is the morale and welfare of the troops.

The boy soldier began to quiver and shake. "Ohhhhhhh, UHHHHHH, AAARRHHH!" He moaned loudly like he had been wounded in combat.

Apparently several minutes of my expert cock and ball sucking, asshole licking and dick stroking, was beginning to make Dirk twitch with the signs of an impending explosion.

I took my hand off his cock and continued licking his balls and ass for several more minutes. I was experiencing so much pleasure teasing this cocky young soldier that I didn't want to stop. Dirk was panting and moaning like a wounded animal.

"Lady, I've never been this fucking horny in my life!" "I want to fuck the shit out of that married cunt!" He commanded.

I couldn't take it any more; I had to have his cock inside me.

I stood up and swung my legs around his, straddling the boy soldier. I was facing this beautiful boy, with the chiseled body, his cock inches from my aching pussy.

My loins were aching for his teen cock and I needed to be penetrated in the worst way.

I moved my thong aside exposing my womanhood and grabbing the head of his shaft, guiding and maneuvering it where no prick other than the Colonel's had been in 20 years.

"Mother Fucker" Dirk Said. "You are one hot ass Milf!"

"You're about to be a mother fucker Dirk!" I moaned as I wiggled slowly onto the head of his cock.

"Holy Shit!" "Fuck it's so fucking big!" "Mother Fucker!" I moaned loudly.

I had never been filled to capacity like this before, and usually didn't use foul language but Dirk was drawing out the primal instincts to breed with young stock.

"Argghhhhhh!" "FUUUUUUUUCK!" Dirk cried.

As the head of his prick penetrated me like a bayonet into the enemy it sent shivers up and down my spine with a wave of lust that shot through my body.

Dirk began thrusting up into me like an animal in heat.

"Fuck me!" I cried. Loud enough for anyone in the hallway to hear.

"FUUUUUUCKKKK MEEEE!" I moaned.

Dirk was pumping up and down, his engorged cock thrusting deeper into me than any cock before or since. Dirk was grunting, frothing at the mouth. He looked angry with uncaged lust. His hips were bucking and pumping with the forcefulness only a muscled youth could deliver.

"Fuck Me with your teenage Fucking Cock!" I yelled. "FUUUCKKKK, YES, YES!!" I exclaimed.

I bounced up and down on him, feeling the rush and wave of my delicious orgasm. My tits were bouncing and swaying, my manicured fingers twisting my nipples.

"OOOOhhhh FUUCKKK!" I tried to bite my lip to minimize the noise, but it was to no avail.

I began shaking with the orgasm, tightening around his boy cock.

Wave upon wave upon wave of orgasm shot through my body like an electrical shock.

I began quivering and moaning. "Ohhhhh, Ahhhhhh, MMMMmmmMM!"

It was so wonderful words cannot describe.

His cock-head was swelling, indicating an impending orgasm. I didn't want to stop, but I wanted to see what I had worked so hard for.

I climbed off of him and fell down to my knees. His cock was covered with my juices as I forced it down into my throat as far as it would go.

"Fuck mmy mmmouuth" I mumbled with a mouth full of cock.

Dirk stood up and said "I'll fuck your slutty cheating mouth, you fucking married whore!"

"Take that teenage cock lady, FUCK, Fuck, SUCK IT!!" He screamed.

He grabbed the back of my head and forced his cock against the back of my throat. His strong hands grabbing my hair chignon like a handle as he forced my head and his cock together as one.

At first it scared me, because I couldn't breathe. I tried to push him off of me but he was too strong and he wouldn't budge. I began gasping for breaths of air through my nose, my senses alive with the smell of sex.

As his cock head worked its way past the entrance of my throat I began gagging. Still, the little bastard wouldn't let me come up for any air. "GWAAARRGHH, AHAGGGAH!" The sounds I made were like a frog as he fucked my married wanton mouth.

"Yeah, you fucking Slut! Suck my fucking cock, you cheating ass MILF Bitch!" Dirk said through gritting teeth.

Long strings of saliva were swinging from my chin in unison with his forceful thrusts. My tits, pressed up against his muscular legs covered with the saliva drawn from deep within my throat.

Finally I was able to somewhat suppress my gag reflex and allow his cock to enter my throat. Breathing was still difficult and I felt the gag reflex causing me to nearly vomit on his big throbbing tool.

He continued forcing his engorged cock deep into my throat, fucking the back of my throat like it was a deep pussy.

The harder he thrust his cock into my throat, the more aroused I became. It was so nasty and animalistic that I really began to crave it.

"Mmmmmmm AAhhhhh, Gaaggggrr, mmmm!" I slurped and sucked making moaning and gagging sounds with the pleasure of him forcing his cock onto me.

It was as if I were being punished for being a slutty wife and the sentence was forced deepthroat. This slutty wife was loving the punishment.

I stretched out my tongue and began tonguing his balls whenever he would bury the head of his prick deep in my throat. Rhythmically back and forth, in and out. His heavy balls hitting my chin and tongue as his huge cock forced my airway open like a paramedic trying to intubate a patient.

I worked my hand around to his ass and began fingering his asshole. This was apparently all the poor boy could take. His knees buckled, his eyes rolled back in his head, the head of his prick became engorged, he began moaning very loudly, every muscle in his body seemed to flex, his asshole squeezed my finger like a vice, and his balls began to dance for one last finishing churn.

His first shot bounced off my tonsil like a water gun shooting a duck at an amusement park. His second and third shots were huge globs of baby batter that made me gag. "Oh Fuck, you fucking slut! FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK!!" He screamed. I swallowed as much as I could.

His asshole was squeezing my finger tightly in unison with his shots of cum. Every time he would eject a huge shot of cum his ass would tighten around my finger.

I pulled my mouth off and began sucking and licking the head as several loads of strong, salty, hot, thick, testosterone filled cum shot out of his cock like a water cannon. His balls were dancing up and down as they pumped a years worth of frustration into my slutty mouth.

Shot after shot continued with each throb of his cock and dance of his balls bringing another no less disappointing shot of the hot, thick, liquid gold. I made a vain effort to capture every drop into my middle-aged mouth but it was too much, too fast.

"You FUCKING Whore, FUUUUUCKKK!!" He exclaimed as the final ropes of seed were planted all over my married face.

Finally after what seemed like a complete minute of cum shooting I could take a moment to assess whether or not I had wasted any of the delicious liquid.

I could feel several strands across my cheek, all over my mouth, on my neck, in my hair and glanced down to notice one huge, white, thick glob on my tits.

My eyelids were sticking together, I could feel a long strand hanging from my left ear and my hair felt as if it had just been hosed down by a quart of warm liquid soap.

There was cum on my elbow, on the pendant my husband gave me, on my wedding ring and somehow there was even cum shot up in Dirk's belly button half covering his solar tattoo.

I was expecting a big load but nothing like this. This was by far the biggest I had ever seen, heard about or even thought possible for one man to deliver. I think one of his shots was probably the most I've ever seen my husband deliver and Dirk must have shot a dozen or more. It was so strong smelling and tasting, so thick and stark white. I knew this was potent stuff, enough to impregnate a thousand lucky women.

"Holy Shit Lady, you are one nasty ass bitch" Dirk grunted.

He grabbed my hair and pushed me down on the ground forcefully.

"Dirk, Dirk, what are you doing?" I asked frightened by his sudden burst of speed and strength.

With no answer he held me face down on the barracks floor so I couldn't get up. My big silver hoop earrings made an audible clang as they hit the tile floor. The floor was cold against my naked breasts, and I felt his hard cock on my back and his heavy balls resting on my ass. I felt like I was being mounted by a Brahma bull. I could feel his heavy, muscled body pressing against my back holding me down on the floor my eyes still stinging from hot, sticky cum.