The Patriotic Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No matter how much I resisted I couldn't seem to budge.

"Please Dirk, let me up, what are you doing?" I whimpered.

"Giving you the rest of what you need!" He whispered forcefully in my ear.

"I've always wanted to fuck a MILF officer's wife like you."

"I see women like you walking around post, going into the officer's club or PX, flaunting your hard, enhanced middle-aged bodies." "Purposely letting your tits hang out, wearing tight skirts and high heels relishing in the stares and attention you get from the young horny soldiers on post."

"Occasionally women like you will show up at the Enlisted Club." "Dressed to kill, dancing like strippers and maybe even rubbing up against a lucky soldier, only to leave with your girlfriends satisfied that men still find you attractive and knowing that a hundred men will go home and stroke their cocks thinking of you."

"There is no better conquest for a young soldier than a MILF officer's wife. No military objective no matter how important to the cause could ever come close to the conquest of a hot, older, married woman's ass." He hissed.

I could feel him reach back with one of his hands apparently grabbing the base of his cock.

"Dirk, no please no, I've never done that before." I whimpered. "Please, it would hurt too much, and its soo dirty, and wrong, please don't!" I cried.

I felt the tip of his still erect cock fishing around between my legs. It slipped past the opening of my womanhood and expertly found its way to the entrance of my asshole.

"This is for every soldier that has had to go home and jack-off because he saw a hot ass MILF like you at the commissary and he knew he could never have you!" He grunted as the tip of his cock slipped into the opening of my ass.

Mercifully my ass was well lubricated from a combination of my dripping juices and his cum covered cock.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhh" "Fuck that asshole is tight" Dirk murmmered.

"Oww Ow, Oww, Noo Nooo, oww." My half-hearted resistance falling on deaf ears.

With no concern for me, or my virgin asshole, the little bastard continued pushing his hard dick deeper and deeper into my ass.

"Ahhhh, Ow, Ahhhhhh, Shit that hurts, O wow No Please Dirk!" I exclaimed.

I had grabbed an article of clothing and was biting down hard on it trying to fight through the pain. I wanted to scream out, it hurt sooo badly. I soon realized that the article of clothing I had grabbed was a dirty pair of underwear.

I don't know what I expected, I guess I got was I was asking for all along. If you dress the way I did, seduce a young man by giving him head and licking his ass, you are probably asking to be fucked in the ass.

After a few minutes of his long, slow deep strokes the pain began to subside. I was able to spit the underwear out and began to feel a rush of pleasure. It was an unnatural feeling at first; having something that big and hard going into your rectum, but the idea of this kid fucking my ass on the dirty barracks room floor began to really turn me on.

I imagined what the Colonel would think if he could see me now.

My feet were up in the air with my high heels dangling by my toes while this soldier boy pounded my asshole from behind with the long slow stroke of a man much more his senior.

"OOoh, MMM, Nnnn, NNooo." I feigned the continued resistance, futile as it was.

"Nnno, Please Dirk, NNn, YYYes, Yes."

"Oh, Ohhhh Ahhhh, MMMMM."

"Yes, YESSSSS, that's it, that's it, fuck this dirty MILF right in her dirty little married asshole!" I moaned as my no's changed into yes's.

As soon as I said MILF I could feel his thrusts get harder, deeper and faster.

"Yeah, Fuuuuck, yeah MILF slut, if only Colonel Anderson could see you now you fucking whore!" Dirk grunted between thrusts.

"Take that cock up your ass lady!"

"Yes soldier boy, that's right, Fuck me, Fuck my asshole!"

I couldn't believe how I was speaking. I'm an educated proper woman that rarely says damn and once in a great while shit. Now he had me cussing like a sailor on shore leave.

His still heavy ballsack was slapping up against my ass with each and every thrust. The weight of his muscular body pressed against my back and his heavy nuts hitting my ass was bringing me closer and closer to an orgasm.

It was amazing how his cock seemed to fill up my entire body. I felt the building of an orgasm, but it was somehow different than a vaginal one. It seemed deeper, more primal, and much more intense.

Dirk rolled me over on my side and continued fucking me from behind. His hard muscular body pressed up against my back, his strong hands fondling my tits. "Fuck this MILF ass Dirk, Fuck it." I moaned.

"MMMM, Ahhhhh, OOOHHHH, YESSS!" I screamed.

I reached back and grabbed his hand. I began sucking on his dirty fingers like they were tiny cocks. I turned my head to the side so he could see me sucking and licking his fingers. His rhythm began to quicken as I deep-throated his forefinger all the way to the base of his hand.

Dirk began to buck and moan, his cock head swelling inside the walls of my rectal cavity.

I couldn't take it anymore, I started cumming as wave after wave of orgasm washed over me with an intensity I'd never thought possible. My entire body was trembling and shaking as his head exploded inside me. I felt as though I were being lifted above the room watching the whole taboo experience from a higher vantage point. I could see his muscular teenage body mounting me from behind. I could see myself laying face down on the cold barracks room floor wearing only my trashy earrings, high heels, and my once fashionable hairstyle now a cum soaked frazzled mess of long red hair.

As he came again I could feel the gush of hot teenage cum filling my asshole, his blood filled cockhead twitched and throbbed bringing me to orgasm. I quivered and writhed on the floor as his cock spewed wave after wave of hot, thick, cum.

The electricity flowing through my body so intense that I blacked out; my toes were numb, my asshole was twitching, my eyes watering, my spine tingling and I couldn't count to 4 at that moment. I was completely and utterly lost in a dream state of pure ecstasy.

We both lay motionless, silent, on the floor caught up in the utter and complete lust of the moment.

After what must have been 15 minutes of silent embrace I pulled away from his (I still can't believe) semi erect cock with a touch of pain in my bottom. I stood up slowly, feeling very light headed from the wine, and an hour of the most hardcore fucking I've ever experienced. I grabbed Dirk's underwear and wiped the cum from my tits, face, hands, ear, chest and hair.

"I had no idea it was physically possible for a pair of balls to hold so much cum" I thought.

I slipped my miniskirt back on, found my bra hanging on a guitar and my blouse laying on an Xbox. I finished dressing in the latrine (bathroom). I fixed my hair and re-applied my lipstick in the mirror.

There was quite a bit of cum still in my hair. I couldn't believe it honestly. I did my best to wipe it out, but it was still pretty sticky. Dirk meanwhile laid on the floor, his muscular naked body curled in the fetal position, his cock half erect.

"Will I see you again Mrs. Anderson?" He asked, like an innocent child asking for an ice cream.

"Young man, there are a lot of troops that need my support; I don't think it would be fair to them." I said with a smirk as I strutted out of the room into the barracks hallway.