The Patron and the Saint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, powers off again." Ignoring her grumbling, I focus on the group. A moment later the usher is leading the daughter back out to the lobby. The conductor is finishing up his introduction, and the singer takes the stage. The next hour and a half are filled with beautiful music and a truly ethereal voice. The mezzo is easily the greatest vocalist I've ever been privileged to witness in person. Her gift is as unique as my own abilities and those of my partner.

As the curtain falls I turn to her to see her dabbing a tissue at her eyes. "Are you all right?"

"Oh, oh, it was so beautiful. I don't have the words."

I smile and lean over to give her a kiss on the forehead, and she grabs me for a quick hug. It's so wonderful to be able to share your passions with someone capable of appreciating them. I let her recover for a few minutes, and then turn to the usher who has silently appeared at the back of the box. "Bring her here."

A minute later he returns with the cell phone offender and leaves as quietly as he originally arrived. My date takes a moment to place her, and then sighs and turns to me.

"What did you do with her parents?"

"They're waiting out in the lobby, as patiently as necessary."

"She's a mess. You do have a cruel streak."

"I take the arts very seriously." She is a mess. She's wearing a dress more appropriate to a senior prom than a night at the opera, although I suppose that probably isn't her fault. Her shoulder length blonde hair is in complete disarray, makeup smeared, she's barefoot, and her ridiculous outfit is stained hopefully beyond repair.

"What is your name?"

"Kayla."

"You don't like singing?"

"I guess. I dunno, I'd rather be out with my friends than here with my parents."

"Apparently. Remove your dress."

It takes her a moment to manage the zipper. The dress didn't allow for a bra, and she's lost her panties somewhere along the line this evening, if she was wearing any initially. Kayla has striking tan lines, a testament of her loyalty to her local salon, given the weather recently. Smallish breasts with pale pink nipples, and a body still taut from youth but soft in a few places that indicate she's unlikely to maintain it far into her twenties.

"Kneel in front of my friend here and remove her shoes. You're going to give her a very slow, very high quality foot rub. Do a good job and you get to go home and text to your heart's content."

"Okay."

My date has an exasperated expression, "I've got a lot of mixed feelings aboooooohhhhh...".

Apparently Kayla has some small gift as a masseuse.

"You have a lot of mixed feelings about what?"

"...shhhh."

I grin. "Kayla, while you're doing that, why don't you tell us about your adventures since you left the concert hall."

"Uhm, well, the old guy took me out to the lobby and I was gonna sit like on those benches by the fountain but he grabbed my arm and took me through some offices behind the ticket stand and to a little bathroom. He made me sit on the ground and took off his pants and told me to suck his dick. I didn't want to but I, like, had to. He said I wasn't doing it good so I kept trying but he said 'God bitch, just hold still' and he grabbed my hair and just, like kept pushing it in really fast over and over and then he made a weird noise and pushed it in real far and just like started cumming. I didn't wanna swallow it but he said swallow so I swallowed some but most of it got on my dress."

"He told me to stay there and he took off. I took a selfie because... i dunno, i just took one. Then another guy in a usher hat comes in and he doesn't say nothing he just pulled on my hair until i stood up and then he pushed me over the sink and like, started fingering me. it felt pretty good and i was really wet but then I hear him pull down his zipper and he just like, shoves it in. He starts going really hard and really fast and I ask him to slow down cause it's kinda rough but he just starts slapping my butt, like, really hard. Then he grabs my butt with one hand and, like, shoves my face against the mirror and starts just pounding me and my legs are kinda starting to get weak and he says 'Fucking CUNT.' and I can feel him cumming in me. He says to sit back down on the ground and he takes off, too."

"I took another selfie and then another guy comes in but he's in a suit and he's tall and kinda fat. He makes me get on all fours and then he pushes down on my head until my cheek is flat on the tile and he pulls my dress all the way up over my butt and he kneels down behind me and starts, like, licking my butthole. I told him to stop but he said shut up and relax so I like, had to and he just licks and licks until he's like, pushing his tongue in there. Then he gets up and gets something out of the cabinet and comes back pops the lid off of something and then he's smearing something on my butthole with his finger and then he starts like pushing his finger in there over and over and I can't say nothing but it starts feeling kinda good but then he pushes another one in there too and that sort of hurts for a little but then it starts to feel kinda good again and then he stops."

"I tried to get up but he pushes my head back down and says 'don't fucking move again, slut' so I don't and he's pulling down his pants where I can see and he's got a really big dick and it's already hard and he gets behind me again and gets more of the stuff and starts pushing his fingers in my butt again until it starts to feel good again but then he puts another one in there and starts to, like, pull my butthole open and it hurts but he keeps doing it and it doesn't hurt as much and my butthole starts to sort of stay open kinda. Then he pulls out his fingers and grabs my butt with both hands and pulls it really wide and I can, like, feel him put his dick against my butthole and he starts to like do little pushes and it's not too bad but he keeps doing the little pushes and my butthole keeps getting wider and it kinda hurts again and then he does, like, a big push and the front of his dick, like, pops into my butt and it really hurts."

"He doesn't move for a little bit and my butt still hurts but not that bad and his dick is really slippery and he starts doing the little pushes again but now I can really feel his dick sliding in and it feels really weird and he's put one of his hands on my privates and he's rubbing and it feels really good and my butt doesn't really hurt as much. He keeps pushing and pushing and then I guess it was all the way in because I can feel his legs pressing on my butt and he just kinda stays there, breathing real heavy and rubbing me. Then he says 'Beg me to fuck your virgin asshole' and so I do and he starts sliding like, all the way out and back in, real slow at first, and he's still rubbing me and my butt hurts but it's not, like, I dunno I guess it hurts kinda good and he's speeding up and he starts putting his fingers inside me and it's really good and he's like 'Thank me for assfucking you' and I do and he's pushing it in so hard I can't hold him up anymore and I just kinda slide flat on the ground. He puts his fingers in my mouth and says 'Suck' so I do but it's getting really hard to think so I forget to after a little bit but he doesn't say anything and he's shoving really hard and he pulls my head back with my hair and says right into my ear 'Cum when I do' and pushes my face back on the floor and keeps pressing my head into the ground and he's slamming into my butt and then he's all the way in and my butt is wedged real tight around him and i can feel him cumming and then I start to cum and I can't remember anything for a little bit."

"When I open my eyes he's pulling out of my butt and wiping himself off with some paper towels and getting dressed. The guy who brought me up there must have come into the bathroom because he's waiting in the corner but I didn't hear him come in. I take a selfie, and the fat guy makes me take a selfie with his dick and mail it to him and I pull down my dress and the usher guy brought me up here."

I have to admit, that was a more compelling narrative than I had expected, despite all the Kayla-isms. It was also quite a bit more of a punishment than I had in mind when I set up her little trip to the back office. The first two men who took her were under my direct influence, and had instructions to pass her to another employee each time they finished with her. I'd found all the ushers and put the appropriate instructions and bounds in their heads, but apparently I missed Mr. Guy-in-a-Suit when I did my sweep for concert hall employees. Everything he did was 100% his initiative, presumably acting on the information that a bathroom slut was available to staff.

"That was a little overboard, wasn't it?" asks my date, looking at me with raised eyebrows after retrieving her feet from Kayla, who remains kneeling in front of us.

I sigh. "Way overboard. I mishandled the triggers. Kayla, look at me."

A few minutes later, the usher returns with a change of clothes from the dressing rooms and takes the dress away for disposal. Kayla dresses and returns to her parents, who take her home.

"What did you do?"

"Took the memories, which I was always going to do, and then did as much fine tuning to her self-esteem and self-confidence as I could without changing who she was. Can't do anything about intelligence, but it turns out she's not unintelligent, just willfully ignorant. It might be interesting to see how she turns out in a few years."

"Well, be more careful, idiot." This with a slap to the back of my head. I deserve it.

On our way out I stop a moment in the lobby and seek out Mr. Suit. He was just an opportunist, not a sadist, so I let him hold on to the memory, but I have him delete Kayla's dick-selfie after forwarding it to my phone. We look at it together after we've settled back into the limousine. It's Kayla, all right, obviously cum-drunk with dribbles of spittle and other fluids on her face, with an enormous and still clearly moist penis draped over her shoulder.

"I fucked up," I tell her, "but that's still hot."

"Mhmm." replies my date, who is alternately staring at the photo and at Sam in the rear-view mirror. Sam, for his part, needs to be paying more attention to the road.

"Sorry, buddy. Take us for a couple of loops around the park, then take us back to the hotel." I say before I raise the partition.

"Fuddy duddy."

"Are you seriously worried about not getting enough action tonight? I can take that as a challenge, if you like."

"Fine, fine. I had the guy's cock in my throat earlier, we just listened to a twenty year old girl describe being throated, fucked, and assfucked for the first time on a bathroom floor and you haven't done anything for me to take the edge off yet. I'm antsy.

"And more than a little perverted."

"And who led me down that road? If I was religious I'd say what I do for my day job is penance for what I do while I'm with you."

"That would be hurtful If I knew you weren't speaking from a place of love. I'm glad you were so taken with Kayla's story. I'll tell you what, let's take some inspiration from that. Keep your whore mouth closed, get your face in the carpet and present your ass."

Her eyes just have time to widen before the command takes hold and she lunges forward off the seat and into position.

"Kayla's a pretty young thing, but she doesn't take care of her body like you do, running around sub-Saharan Africa and getting your tan from the honest-to-God sun. Her holes are nice and warm, I'm sure, but if one thing was made clear by her story, they weren't exactly trained."

I'm gently shifting the skirts of her long evening gown up her legs and over her ass, so as not to ruin the beautiful dress, and about the time I said the word 'trained', I brushed aside her black thong and pushed two fingers into her unsurprisingly moist slit.

"Now, a lot of men like untrained holes. Mr. Suit certainly knew what to do with one. Myself, though, I enjoy one that has known cock and has since improved to please cock, like this lovely, sucking twat, here."

I'm sliding my digits slowly back and forth in her, avoiding her clit, just building up steam. Her knees have slipped wider apart, and her hips have started moving in a little circle.

"I mean, feel those walls ripple. That is a cunt that thinks about cock all the time. All it wants to do is wrap around a cock and work it and squeeze it good enough that the cock will come back so it can spend more time with a cock inside it."

The limo is pungent with arousal and she's literally dripping on the carpet. Her hips are bucking, trying to keep my fingers inside and the bring rest of my hand into contact with her clit.

"Yes, that's a good, trained hole." I say as I withdraw my now sopping wet fingers. She mewls frustration into the carpet and her hips continue to gyrate. "A good, trained hole, but it's not the only hole." I pull her thong further aside and press the tip of my now wet index finger against her rosebud.

A sharp intake of breath, and her hips stop circling, but she doesn't draw away.

"Now, Mr. Suit used what sounds like a lot of lube to split Kayla's pretty little ass in half, but I don't have any of that here." My index finger pops through to the first knuckle, and there's a catch in her breath. "But you aren't Kayla, and this hole has known plenty of cock. I've seen to that myself." Second knuckle, her hips are starting to move again. "Feel how it's already starting to loosen and squeeze. It knows what a finger is." Index finger fully inserted. I begin twisting and sliding it, her hips are humping against it. "It knows what a finger is, and it knows that where there's one finger..." middle finger joins the index finger, shoved deep, to a startled gasp. "... there's another finger. And where there's two fingers..." I pull one of her hands back to me and put it on my crotch. She immediately begins to try to get a grip on my cock through my pants "... this hole really, really hopes there's a nice big cock.

We remain like that for a minute or two, me fingerfucking her ass and her trying to get me hard enough through my pants that I'll fuck her somewhere. About then, the limo draws to a halt, and she realizes we're at our destination, and she still hasn't gotten off. She gives a little scream of frustration, but I don't stop fingering her till Sam comes opens the door and has time to get a proper eyeful.

"Well, sweetie, we're here, and while I'm sure Sam is enjoying watching me ream your ass, and you're enjoying Sam watching me ream your ass, it's time we got upstairs." Wiping my hand off with a handkerchief, I rearrange her dress before cutting her loose to get up. Her face is flushed and she's still breathing heavily.

"God, you are evil."

"I'm just a sinner in an imperfect world, dear. Now, turn on your gift and find an attractive young woman here in the crowd who doesn't have to be anywhere tonight, and indicate her to me."

She turns to the crowd and shuts her eyes for a moment, and in a moment a pink cloud pops up over a girl at the end of the block.

"Thank you dear, talent off, no grumbling." Ignoring the exasperated look, I pull the girl in. "What's her story?"

"Just a local, just out clubbing. Single, unattached. Has her own apartment over the bridge."

"Excellent. Now head into the bar and get us a couple of drinks, I have a little more business to transact with Sam here, and then I'll join you."

As Sarah moves off, the girl approaches. She's a redhead, quite cute. "Hello, dear. Forgive my bluntness, but please answer honestly. Are you a virgin? No? Great. Have you ever had a cock up your ass? Excellent! Do you see this fine gentleman here?" I indicate Sam. "You belong to him until noon tomorrow. You will enthusiastically do anything he wants, and you will deny him nothing. If he decides to share you, you will oblige happily. You will go home at noon tomorrow and remember nothing but a fun night clubbing. Understood? Great."

I turn to Sam. "You heard what I told her. You did good tonight, and she's your tip. Don't hurt her, and if you make any recordings, you will keep them to yourself except for a copy you will forward to me. You will remember everything, although anyone else you invite to join won't, and you will never mention any of our interactions to anyone."

"Absolutely, sir, and thank you."

"You're very welcome. Now off with both of you." Sam deposits his date in the passenger seat, slides behind the wheel, and drives away into the night.

Entering the bar, I spot her at the same stools we shared earlier this evening.

She watches me approach. "What did you do with her?"

"Reward for Sam. Try not to be too disappointed you don't get to sample him again tonight."

She sighs. "I am disappointed. He had a really nice cock. If I'm honest, though, right now all I need is 30 seconds with a broom handle. I actually tried to finish in the ladies room just now. Imagine my delight to discover your block."

I grin. "Come on, this isn't amateur hour. And nothing I've done to you tonight even begins to approach the levels of depravity you reached last time you won."

She laughs at that. "God, if I'm honest, I felt a little bad afterwards, but I masturbated for months remembering fucking you with that dildo while you ate out that cute little bitch."

"And you didn't even let me have her. That was an extremely frustrating weekend."

"At least I let you cum! You're killing me."

"Oh, quit moaning. I promise you're going to cum tonight."

"Nnnf, that was almost enough to put me over right there. Let's get on with it."

"Patience, I..." a chime from my phone. "One moment... all right! The cast has finished gathering. Finish your drink, dear, and lets head upstairs."

She's downed it almost before the words are out of my mouth and literally drags me to the elevators.

She presses the "up" button and we watch as the indicator begins its long crawl down from the 30th floor.

"God this is going to take forever." she grouses as the indicator pauses at 28.

"You complain a lot. Well, let's distract you, then. No more talking until we're in the elevator, and if every stitch of clothing you're wearing except for those heels isn't stuffed in your purse by the time the it gets here, we aren't getting on."

I should pause to explain that the elevator bank centered in the lobby, and is in full view of both the bar and the restaurant. It's still early evening by city standards, so she's going to be nude in full view of about fifty people if she follows that command. I know she can handle a half dozen people simultaneously with her powers, but I'm fairly certain she doesn't know how strong I am at blanketing simple commands like 'ignore' or 'forget'. I don't have to make individual changes if the command is simple enough, I can just impose a template over everyone in the area.

"Well?" She's staring really intently at me. I know she's trying to figure out what my game is, and she knows there are things she doesn't know about my ability. She's also super-horny at this point, which I imagine skews her decision-making slightly.

As the indicator passes twenty five she makes her mind up and is stuffing her dress and panties in the bag before it hits twenty three.

She really is glorious, and flushed all the way down to her nipples at the moment.

"Well done, and with lots and lots of time to spare." The indicator is paused at twenty again. "Face the crowd, spread your feet to shoulder width and lace your fingers behind your head."

Even without the force of a command behind it, she moves quickly. She's clearly committed to the display at this point. The moment she's in position, every pair of eyes in range swivels to stare. 'Look here' is a pretty simple command, too.