The Patron and the Saint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Obey."

CRACK

Xyla seems to have stopped breathing, and her mouth is working like a fish out of water.

"Losers?"

"I OBEY"

"You obey?"

"I obey losers."

"You obey everybody."

"..."

"Say it." Sarah caresses a reddening tit.

"... i obey everybody."

"Is there anybody you don't obey?"

"... no."

"Is there anything you won't do for anyone who happens to ask?"

"... no."

"Who do you belong to?"

"... you."

"No. Who do you belong to."

"... everybody."

"That's right. And what will you do if this loser asks you to lick her asshole and cunt until she tells you to stop?"

"... i will."

"You will what?"

"... i will lick your asshole and cunt until you tell me to stop."

"Ma'am."

"... i will lick your asshole and cunt until you tell me to stop, Ma'am."

Sarah gets both hands back on her new toy's head, pulls her to her crotch "Then get to work."

Despite her defeated tone, the energy with which Xyla applies herself to her task is impressive. Sarah leans back and closes her eyes to enjoy the attention. When I stand and walk over to get a better look, the girl's nose is buried in my date's slit and her tongue is, to all appearances, working its way into Sarah's backdoor. I run my hand down her back and knead one of her buttocks. Sarah opens her eyes and looks at me, "She's sooo much fucking better at this when you break her down a little. You should see if she sucks cock as well as she does this sometime this weekend."

"Perhaps I will. I intend to use your mouth before I try hers, though."

"Well, you know what I have to say to that."

"What's that?"

She looks up at me as the newly obedient college student continues to service her. "Yes, sir."

I grin and return to my seat on the couch.

Xyla works diligently for five minutes, then ten.

Sarah's mouth has gone slack, and she's staring at nothing, a sure sign that the goal is in sight. Having known her as long as I have, I decide to give Xyla some advice. "Xyla, stop licking and start sucking her clit as hard as you can.

Apparently I still outrank Sarah, as her eyes snap to me at the same time Xyla clamps on and begins sucking like a vacuum cleaner. Not five seconds later, she's curling her fists in Xyla's hair and convulsing on the sofa. Xyla stays glued to her for a solid minute until Sarah finally comes down, starts batting at her head and says "Stop. God, stop." Xyla falls back flat to the ground, hands still glued behind her, and Sarah just lies there panting for a bit.

Finally she looks over at me, and down at the erection I'm still slowly stroking. "I don't know how you hold out this long."

"I'm a glutton. I like my fun to last."

She watches me stroke my cock for a couple more moments, then down at the girl. There's a flare of pink fog, and, arms still glued behind her and head still resting on the carpet, Xyla's knees start to draw up underneath her until they're supporting her rear end, which is presented to the room.

"Get over here and split this virgin ass. I'm going to make her cum so hard from having your cock up there she's not going to want one in her cunt ever again."

A little bemused by this interplay between the women, I take enough time to retrieve the lubricant Philip used to sodomize Sarah earlier in the evening before kneeling behind the prone young woman and preparing my cock to train a new hole.

Sarah rests a foot on Xyla's head while I'm getting ready. "A man wants your virgin ass, fucktoy. Do you have a problem with that?

"... no."

"Are you happy someone thinks you have a nice enough ass that they want to ream you out?"

"...yes." Xyla's hips are making that little humping motion again.

"Then thank him politely, and be explicit. Try to turn him on with something besides your tiny ass and your cow tits."

"... thank you for thinking I have a nice ass, sir. thank you for trying out my virgin hole. thank you for letting me fuck you with my pussy. ah. i'm sorry i didn't get you off yet. aaah. i promise i suck just as good as i lick, sir. or you can fuck my mouth like you watched sarah get earlier, sir. nnnh. i don't mind if you make me pass out. please make me pass out, sir. you can make sarah fuck me with her dildo like she did you sir. or i'll fuck her with it. AAAH. or i'll fuck you with it. i'll do anything you say. i'll...

During her perverse litany, I slide first one, then a second lubricated finger into Xyla's clenching asshole and begin working them around to loosen her up. Sarah moves the foot on Xyla's face to shove a toe in her mouth to shut her up. "That's enough, fucktoy. Good job. Suck on that for a while."

Taking notes from Mr. Suit's book, when I think she's ready, I slip the thumb from my other hand into her anus with the other fingers and begin gently stretching her open.

"Fuck, that's hot. He's going to ream you in a minute, and I'm going to ream your mind at the same time. You aren't going to be able to live without having a man up your ass twice a day. You're going to be picking up strangers in bars and letting them backdoor you in the men's room. Every male neighbor you've got will know he's got a nice, tight hole available whenever he needs to let off some steam. You're going to have to hang a fucking sign-up sheet outside your door, which is never going to be closed. Delivery places in a 5 mile circle around you are going to switch to a cash-or-anal tipping policy."

Somewhere in the middle of this impressive stream of invective, I've begun to push the head of my almost painfully rigid cock against the slowly weakening anus of the helpless girl between us.

"Don't fucking stop sucking that toe. His cock is almost inside, asstoy. These are your last few moments as anything but a walking hole hunting for someone to fill it. You're going to get a tattoo over your crack that says 'Welcome', One on your left asscheek that says "Thank You" and one on the right that says "Cum Again". You're not even going to remember what the word 'No' means. The guys doing contrustion on the building next door are going to bust a nut in you every morning before they get their second cup of coffee."

With a final moment of pressure, the head of my cock pops into her hot asshole. Sarah pulls Xyla's head up from the floor and places a hand on either side of it while staring into her wide open eyes, and I see pink fog bloom around her hair like a halo as I slide into her bowels.

Both women are silent now, Sarah with concentration, Xyla simply with her mouth hanging open, flecks of drool rolling down her chin as I begin to saw back and forth inside her with greater rapidity. Soon I'm pounding away at her rectum at full speed and she begins making little cries and her arms begin jerking. Eventually her entire body is shaking and twitching like someone having a seizure. Sarah is magnifying the sensations of the anal violation and forcing orgasms on the helpless girl every few seconds. Her eyes have already rolled back into her skull and her tongue is literally hanging out of her mouth as small barks and cries emerge from her.

Sarah's eyes flick up to me and our gazes lock. I shift one hand to grab our shared fucktoy's hair and grip her hips with the other one, raping her ass as I stare into the eyes of one of the few people on earth I consider my equal. A feral grin splits her features and she says, "Finish her."

What feels like a quart of semen begins emptying itself into the bowels of the near-mindless young woman, who begins howling as Sarah sets every pleasure center in her brain on fire. Reveling in release as her no-longer-virgin back passage accepts the issue of my long-delayed orgasm, I drag Sarah close and kiss her as thoroughly as I've ever kissed anyone. We pull apart, slightly breathless, and I withdraw my softening penis with a lewd pop from the pale, broken girl collapsed on the ground between us. I stand up on slightly unsteady legs and step over her to loom over my date, who looks up at me expectantly.

"Now, tongue me clean, loser."

----

The following morning, Sarah and I lay cuddled in bed, and Xyla is curled up sleeping at our feet. I sent Philip home before we retired to get what sleep he could before work, as I felt he'd been amply rewarded for his aid in my victory.

I turn to her. "So, what did you actually do to our little pet, there?"

"Since the last time she saw us, she's developed a lot of submission fantasies. When you let me control her, they were right there front and center. I just fed them while I was playing with her and then I started firing off her pleasure centers once you were inside her. She'll be fine, though I might get you to turn down the intensity of the memory. I don't want actually turn her into an anal sex addict."

"Sure, we'll keep an eye on her for the next couple of days. She lives nearby, too. I won't let her come to any lasting harm. I do want to bring her along with us to the gallery today, though. I've asked the sculptor I mentioned to be there so you can meet him. He's a brilliant kid, but he's painfully shy. I want to include him in some of our weekend activities, and I think it would be fun to use Xyla on him."

"Mmm," she replies, nestling deeper against my chest, "can we get some room service first? I'm starving."

"Sounds good." I nudge Xyla with a foot. "Hey kid, you hungry?"

A sleepy head raises up and stares at me blearily for a couple of seconds, before nodding and flopping back down on the bed.

I relax back into the pillow and contemplate the morning sunlight making its way across the room. It really is shaping up to be a great weekend.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

Saving this in the "Just Wow" category on my favorites file. It's that good. After reading this and "Oceana," I now feel compelled to read everything else you've ever posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Sexy, fun. I want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

While the sizable amount of time since the last comment may make this a bit of beating a dead horse, I have some concerns about the other Anon's understanding of how Mind Control stories work.

For the most part, any MC story that is from the perspective of the controller will involve depriving actors of their agency or otherwise using people as objects. Rather bluntly, MC stories are about the loss of agency in the story, and all the other fun themes that are staples of mind control erotica are just extensions of characters experiencing, fighting, or enacting that loss of agency.

To claim that it's misogynistic for female characters to be controlled and treated as sexual objects, in a genre predominantly about people being controlled and treated as sexual objects, is an astounding display of disingenuity.

But away from my grievances with the other anon and on to my impressions of the story itself.

First off, I feel that a better job could have been done on making the couple feel like fleshed out characters. While their dynamic together felt strong, I feel that more could have been done with their "professions", even if it was just a few lines catching up about what the other had done since their previous meeting. For being named The Patron and The Saint, I didn't really get a strong impression of either being their half of the title, with the exception of the short section about the mezzo.

However, both of them were very charming characters, and their back-and-forth worked very well, feeling smooth and natural as opposed to painfully rehearsed and stilted feeling that most authors attempting such give off. I wasn't sure who to root for in their little duel because in the short period of time during it I found myself strongly liking both of them.

I felt that it was an interesting and very satisfying decision for Sarah to maintain most of her faculties and personality even after losing and being controlled, as opposed to the vacant-eyed zombies or people trapped within their own bodies that controlled people are usually written as. Her contributions to the night, especially during the elevator scene and with Xyla, were what made the story in my opinion, even more than the Patron's planning for the night's events.

I did feel it was an odd choice for there to be no sex, anal or otherwise, between the Patron and Sarah, especially after how heavily it was teased during the fingering scene in the limo, but I was oddly okay with the post-coital cuddling scene at the end.

I very much hope that TP&TS becomes a series so I can see more of these two's antics in the future.

taxandtithetaxandtitheover 8 years agoAuthor

is it weird that I often don't feel compelled to respond to positive comments, but almost always respond to negative (or quasi-negative) ones?

so, in the interest of fairness: thor_pf, thank you, i'm glad you enjoyed the story. It was one of the first things I wrote, and I have no plans to continue it, but I'm pleased you liked it.

Second, Anonymous:

there is a large amount of erotic mind control writing that deals with willing subjects, even subjects that seek the mind controller out. mind control can be erotic by itself, as can seduction, in the absence of sex. if i wrote these stories commercially, that would almost certainly be the audience i would write to, because my suspicion is they'd sell better than simple wank stories like TP&TS. If those are the types of stories you enjoy, I suggest googling 'erotic mind control story archive'. I recommend starting your reading with the author 'trilby else'.

but mind control, as it often is in my own sexual fantasies, can be about literal, overwhelming control. i won't apologize for the way my brain works, nor for the fact that I'm attracted to women as opposed to men (would you have called me a misandrist if all of my sexual characters were male?). i will reiterate, though, that these are fantasies. *my* fantasies, which I happen to have enough language ability to occasionally write down and post. it's unfortunate that they don't perfectly dovetail with your own, but I have no influence over that.

re: misogyny. loaded term, and not one anyone enjoys having applied to themselves, especially in the context of a site where writers expose the more private bits of their psyche to the general public. i urge you to use it with a bit more selectivity, or you're more likely to discourage people from writing at all than shifting their style. I freely admit that there is plenty of sexual objectification in my stories, and that often sex occurs between two characters who are not in love with each other, and often don't like each other that much.

your complaint about how the characters in this story use their powers just for sex is slightly specious, i think. If i'd written a story about Sarah using her powers on some tin-pot dictator in a third world country to better the lives of its citizens, I could make it interesting, but I don't think I could make it erotic. that said, this is the third story I ever wrote, and I freely admit that both characters are not, in fact, human, but basically thin cloaks for my own id.

*all* of that said, you read an awful lot of text, based on the stories you mention, before you decided to comment. I think I'm grateful that you were invested enough to care to that degree, and I'm genuinely sorry that your pleasure was spoiled because of certain elements of my writing. i think, perhaps, that if the content didn't touch on sexuality at all, we might have been a better fit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes and no

The idea of a wizard's duel between two mind controllers is a good one, and the duel itself, especially given the different powers and weaknesses of the two combatants, was well told and interesting.

I find the misogynistic streak that pervades your writing quite off-putting, however. Here you have the blonde girl, the girl out clubbing, the college girl, and elsewhere the cow women on the space station and the poor princess, all women who are at best treated as objects and then given a post-hypnotic suggestion to make them forget what was done to them, and at worst have their gratuitous abuse described in such detail that it seems you must be getting off on it.

Ultimately, the two main characters here don't seem to have any real human depth and are hard to care about. Basically, they can get whatever they want by using their powers. They are supposed to be these figures of good: a patron of the arts, an eco saint. But how do they use their powers? To abuse innocent girls. Their view of sex? Available holes and quarts of semen, just like the characters of so many sophomoric stories on this site.

You are a talented writer and know how to tell a story. I haven't read all of your stories, but I wish that more of them dealt with real people instead of comic-book caricatures.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Purely Sinful A detective in Chicago makes a deal with a sexy succubus.in Erotic Horror
Aphrodisia Ch. 01 Ancient glass relic changes Jamie Sloane's life forever.in Mind Control
I Bet You'll Like It His roommate is sweet, cute and she's into butt stuff...in Anal
Trucker's Curse A powerful man meets a dangerous woman.in Mind Control
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
More Stories