The Payback Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarina knelt down at her husband's legs, still on the floor though her eyes were riveted on the sight of his hands mauling Saira's breasts, and grasped his hard penis in her hands.

"Hmm," he sighed when he felt her hands on his manhood. He pulled his mouth away from Saira's and lifted his body to crouch on his fours. This way, he could bend down to put his mouth on Saira's breast and allow Sarina to slide her head in between his legs.

Sarina slid onto her back, lying on the lower half of Saira's body. She looked at her husband's throbbing member, which she still grasped in her hands. The back of her head settled down to rest on Saira's lower belly so that her mouth was in line with his penis.

He felt her blowing hot breath on his shaft and gasped, sucking avidly on Saira's large breast.

"Suck it, big slut," he murmured.

Sarina giggled and then gagged when he thrust his hips down, sinking his tool roughly into her open mouth. She put her hands on his buttocks and allowed his hips to move back and forth, moaning as his organ speared her mouth repeatedly.

Sohail knew that Sarina absolutely loved to give him head. He credited that transformation in Sarina entirely to Saira. Not that Sarina hadn't performed fellatio on him before Saira married him; Sarina had been a rather reluctant performer. She would never take his seed in her mouth earlier, never employed her tongue and never used her saliva. These days, she craved for all of it.

Saira realized that Sarina had his member in her mouth and she pulled her body up over the bed till she was leaning against the bedstead.

"Lick my cunt please," she implored, pulling his face up over her breasts.

So, while his younger wife lay against the bedstead, her legs splayed wide open and his older wife lay on her back receiving his stalk joyfully into her mouth, he crouched on his elbows and dipped his head between Saira's legs.

Saira was still fumbling for the drawstring that held her kameez, but when he pressed his mouth on her cloth covered crotch, she moaned, pulling his head deeper to her.

Realizing her predicament, Sohail fumbled and finally found the knot that tied the kameez at the girl's waist and tugged it out. She relaxed the grip on the back of his head when he drew back to pull the kameez down her legs and along with it, her tiny red panties.

Letting them lie around her creamy thighs, he plunged his head back to mash his open mouth against her naked pubis, making her cry out.

"Oh god, yes, Sohail, lick my pussy, ah yes, push your tongue inside, ugh, oh, oh yes, yes," she wailed, grasping her breasts and squeezing them just as he had been doing a while back.

Sohail pumped his hips up and down, sending his engorged member deeper into his first wife's mouth and sucking voraciously at his younger wife's vagina.

"The clit, you stud, the clit! Don't forget to…ah, ugh, oh yes!"

Sarina managed to corkscrew her head upwards so she could watch him eating Saira out and she just couldn't help but reach down to play with her own aching vulva. She dipped a pair of fingers inside her opening and rocked them in and out of them as she increased the suction on his penis, accepting almost a quarter of its length to impale her throat.

Saira had taught her how to relax those muscles in her mouth – she had used a banana to demonstrate it – and Sarina had now mastered that art. She could easily take her husband's organ deep inside her mouth till his curly pubic hair rubbed her nose.

Saira glanced at the woman and impetuously made the decision that described her nature so perfectly.

"Oh look, stud! Our little big slut has to fuck herself with her fingers! Isn't that a pity? Let's go into a daisy chain!"

Hurriedly they climbed on the big bed and soon they arranged themselves in a circle. His head was between Saira's legs; Saira's was between Sarina's and Sarina sucked furiously on his penis.

It was Sarina who finally pulled her head back and wailed, "Please, please, Sohail, I need to be fucked!"

Promptly, they had Sarina on her back on the bed, her legs raised high into the air and spread eagled while he lay on top of her, joyfully plunging his manhood in and out of her wet, warm and open vagina. The agile Saira was not to be left alone and she had now got herself in a rather complicated kind of a position: she lay, half on the bed and half off it, in an inverted position, her face licking Sarina's dripping wet vagina and his turgid tool while she pushed her own crotch into her husband's face. He had to grip her thighs to hold her in place as he buried his face between her legs.

Sarina had an instantaneous orgasm: she had already been on the edge for over an hour now, long before she and Saira had entered the bedroom. Hardly a dozen powerful strokes of her husband's penis inside her, and she was moaning and bucking her hips up and down. Saira latched on to her clitoris, sucking it voraciously.

Realizing that Sarina had climaxed (he could hear the wet plopping sounds his penis made when he slammed inside her), Sohail pulled out. Without any hesitation, Saira crammed the wet and hard tool in her mouth and urged him to continue his thrusting movements.

Their bodies heaved and writhed on the bed as they rolled over and rearranged themselves in new positions. Finally, Saira was on her hands and knees on the bed, her face buried between Sarina's legs and Sohail crouched behind her.

"Fuck her!" Sarina cried out, reaching out to grab his tool and guiding it to Saira's vagina.

"Oh yes, fuck me with that cock, darling," Saira whimpered, her fingers pulling apart the lips of her vulva.

He rubbed the tip of his penis up and down the slit, grinning as she wailed and shoved her hips back at him.

"Oh, please, please, you bastard, put that cock in my cunt!"

He eased the tip gently inside the wet opening and felt her muscles grip it. The kind of control she had on those delightful muscles was amazing and he never ceased to wonder how she could do it. It felt like his shaft was gripped in a vice that was slowly getting tighter and tighter.

"Ugh," she moaned when he slammed the entire length of his penis inside her, his hips slapping against hers.

Sarina, sitting up on the bed, caressing Saira's hair as the girl nuzzled her crotch, bent forward and cupped his scrotum in one hand. He reciprocated by capturing one of her generous breasts and kneaded the flesh eagerly, beginning to move back and forth.

Sarina craned her face forward till he could lean down and kiss her mouth, running his tongue first all over her lips, and then pushing it inside her mouth.

"Oh fuck, fuck me, oh yes, give it to me, harder, harder!" Saira's voice was muffled, but the passion in it had increased in its fervor as he began to move faster and faster.

He pushed his hands below Saira's head and captured her jiggling breasts. She cried out again as he kneaded those breasts. Her breasts were leaking with the milk still left behind by junior.

The bed creaked ominously as the trio moved and pushed and pulled at each other. Saira wasn't going to take long to orgasm either. She was in fact, even quicker on the trigger than Sarina.

It took under two minutes for her to scream her first orgasm and she pressed her buttocks back at him, urging him to continue pumping till after another couple of minutes, she was climaxing again.

That was what the two women loved about Sohail. He could hold his orgasm back till he had satisfied both and then they would do what Saira had coached them to do after such ferocious couplings.

The two women lay side by side on the bed while he stood over them on the bed. One had his shaft in her hand; the other fondled his scrotum. They jerked on the pulsating manhood alternately. Every once a while, one of the two women would raise their body up to suck on his throbbing prick. He fondled and kneaded the set of breasts below him, watching them avidly trying to make him come.

That always was the most exciting part. The women had long realized at which point he would come and it was always exciting to watch them when he came.

Often, they would bring their faces close to his erection and let his sperm wash over them. At other times, they would take turns taking his ejaculating shaft in their mouths, trying to swallow as much of the fiery liquid as possible. Sometimes, they would caress his shaft with their breasts and at times, they would take his come on other parts of their bodies.

This time, Sarina decided that she wanted his seed on her breasts and she hurriedly got to her knees and grabbed his swollen prick. She thrust her huge chest out and pushed his prick between her breasts. Saira bent down to suck the tip that emerged out from the top of Sarina's cleavage.

Rapidly, he changed gears, speeding up his movements. Sarina had brought her arms around her breasts and all he could see when he glanced below was the tip of his shaft emerging and disappearing rapidly between two large, luscious breasts.

He decided he had enough.

Throwing his head up and squeezing his eyes shut, he opened his mouth to utter an animal-like howl.

And then, he erupted.

He hurriedly glanced down in time to see his sperm shoot up and strike Saira on her lips. She opened her mouth to catch the second burst, and then the next and the next, till it dribbled out from the corner of her mouth and fell in rivulets onto Sarina's heavy breasts.

And that was when the thugs stormed the bedroom.

*******

"Shit, I'm telling you chief, this big slut had his prick between her big tits and he was fucking them like there was no tomorrow and this classy bitch was taking his cum on her face and inside her mouth!"

"Gee! I've seen that only in those sick western porno flicks," chimed the second man.

The group strolled around the living room, watching their captives.

Sohail was trussed up like a chicken about to be butchered and they had used Saira's panties to gag him.

"Now you can choke on her cunt," one man had sniggered.

What hurt Sohail the most was when they forced Saira to take his father's organ in her mouth. The poor old man was shocked, embarrassed and disgusted as he watched his daughter-in-law take his shriveled old prick in her mouth.

The hoodlum who was crouched behind her, his penis thrusting from behind, pushed her head forward towards the old man's crotch.

"Take his old pole in your mouth, bitch. More of it, more of it! I want you to choke on it, you little piece of shit!"

Tears streaming from her eyes, Saira had to obey. She had opened her mouth wide and the old man's limp prick was inside it. She had closed her lips around it and her head rocked to and fro as the man behind her thrust his hips back and forth.

Surprisingly, the old man, much to his embarrassment, had gotten hard.

"Oh shit, will you look at that? The old fucking geezer's actually got a fucking hard on! Look at that shit head! I guess he always wanted to fuck his daughter-in-law!"

"You there!" one man shouted at Aslam, who was cowering in the background. "We heard enough to know that you are this cunt's brother. Take out your cock!"

Aslam hesitated.

"He told you to pull your miserable cock out of your pants, you mother fucker! If you don't we will cut it off and stuff it in your sister's mouth!"

With shaking hands, Aslam obeyed, undoing his pajamas. His shaft was limp.

The man who had first ordered him, laughed. "Son of a bitch! Does this guy have a prick or did the priest cut his prick off completely when he was circumcising him? Here, come stand beside this old geezer. Let this bitch give you some head and we'll see how it works out."

Aslam made his way tentatively to where the old man was seated, glancing furtively at Sohail.

"Enough of this, you dirty little cunt!" the man pulled Saira's head back so that the old man's penis flopped out of her mouth. "Now, suck on this!"

Saira was just going through the motions and she opened her mouth.

"Fuck her mouth," the man ordered, obviously inflamed by the sight and speeding up his movements behind her.

Aslam had little choice. Besides, he wasn't an army man. He thrust his hips out and his organ made its way inside her mouth.

"Now, you slut. Take him in and get him hard. He doesn't get hard, it's your husband's prick you'll be sucking: just the prick, no husband."

He laughed.

Three men were having their way with Sarina. They had forced her to sit atop one and his shaft hurt her badly as it pierced her anal opening. Holding her legs up in the air and wide apart, another man crouched above her, drilling his shaft in and out of her vagina while the third gripped her hair, forcing her to take his organ in her mouth.

Another man sauntered over to the trio and leaning down, grabbed her heavy, swinging breasts.

"Hey, look at them. I tell you chief, they were really wrapped around the wimp's cock!"

"If you liked that so much, why don't you try it out?" sneered the other man who had forced Sarina's brother, Aslam, to masturbate.

"Really? Let's see. Hey, you move her head towards that way and let her suck your dick. You, move back, buddy, make way!"

Sohail watched while the fourth man managed to stand awkwardly in front of his wife and beside the man who had his prick inside her.

The man pushed his curved penis in her cleavage while the man who was sodomizing her held them in place, wrapped around the organ.

"Oh yes, this feels just like a cunt. Only, its better!"

The man began to hump furiously, sending his thick penis driving through the large breasts, driving it well forward so that the tip rubbed her chin.

"Just pull your cock out of her mouth for a minute, will you?" the breast man said. "I want to see the bitch taking my cock in her mouth as I fuck her tits."

The mouth-man pouted, but obliged.

"Now, you cunt, open your mouth. Bend your fucking head down so I can see my cock going into it while I fuck your tits."

Sarina had very little choice but to obey. She bent down and opened her mouth. The man paused after sending his organ gliding up her breasts, allowing Sarina to close her mouth around it.

"Ah, fuck! This is fucking good! Those tits around my cock, that mouth on the top! Ah, fuck, oh fuck, this is like heaven!"

Though everything was over in less than half an hour, the images remained imprinted in Sohail's mind. The mindless sodomizing of Sarina with her being forced to move up and down between the two pricks buried inside her anal and vaginal openings while she choked on a third stuffed inside her mouth and the fourth one sawing between her breasts; Saira, sweet little Saira with her father-in-law's penis in her mouth, one man thrusting into her from behind and forcing her to masturbate Aslam and finally, when a group of them stood over the prone and exhausted Sarina, masturbating till they had covered her completely with their filthy semen.

"You sure you planted your seed inside her?" asked one man who was sending ropes of his semen flying down to cover Sarina's heaving breasts.

The man, who had been lying under her, sneered. "I do not disobey orders. When the Mighty One asks us to go forth and plant our seeds, I obey."

The man, who had been sliding his prick between her breasts, slid down on the floor and jammed his prick back into her mouth.

"You better kill me," he had whispered hoarsely immediately after the panties were pulled out of his mouth. "Because if you do not, I'm going to find you all and kill you one by one."

The man who had pulled the panties out of his mouth, laughed out loud like he had just heard the biggest joke in his life.

"Did you hear what this hero said?" he asked the other man who stood beside him. "Sonofabitch says he'll track us down and kill us!"

Sohail stared steadily into the man's eyes, trying hard to figure out the shape of his face. Behind the two men, he could make out Sarina being forced to suck on her brother's penis while a hoodlum, crouched behind her, still continued to slam his prick in and out of her vagina.

"Okay, hero. I'll look forward to seeing you out there. We don't want to off you, understand? Those are our orders. Even if The Mighty One had ordered you to be killed, I would have taken a chance and let you go free. Know why? I love a challenge."

"Enough!" snapped a fellow thug.

"Oh, let me finish," continued the first man, his teeth flashing through the webbing of the mask. "Everyone knows that no one fucks with me."

Sohail watched the man reach up to his mask and strip it half way down his face before the fellow thug who had commanded him to stop, moved forward and slapped his hands off the mask.

"You crazy?" the fellow thug screamed. "One clue and you could lead some shit head to the Cell."

The man replaced the mask back over his face, turning around to survey the room. Saira had been forced to masturbate Aslam's penis over Sarina's face and the man cried out aloud as his semen exploded to cover his sister's face.

Sohail mind burned with the brief glimpse of the face he had just seen. Dark and bearded. But there was the unmistakable sign of the deep scar that ran along one side of the cheek, cleaving its way through the beard till it reached the corner of his mouth.

Sohail would never forget what happened to his family that night.

Sohail would always remember that scarred face.

*******

Feedback will be appreciated.

To be continued...