All Comments on 'The Pearl Ch. 04'

by Thistlethorn

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
bitofkinkbitofkinkover 13 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent! Keep them coming please :) This series is very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

still going strong

lucianloverlucianloverover 13 years ago
Now I have read everything!!

Dragon love? Hahahahahahahahah....................for some reason cant stop laughing! Keep going,good stuff!

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
More

Yes, please keep it coming. This is a good story that is only getting better. I'm eager to see how Dakota fits into the world of Sebastian the dragon. And what of Chang? He seems to know more than he is revealing. And who's this other dragon? You have created a story that is just plain fun to read. With all the mystery and charm of an ancient legend, you leave me wanting to know more. So please get me the next chapter and the one after that and the one after that and so on.

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
i like this

hope to see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Most romantic, sensual, bright, interesting, funny, clever, positive. Not much erotic. Please add some up. Can't wait to read the rest. Thank you.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 13 years ago
Not bad so far

I like dragons and I try to read any good stories that involve dragons. This qualifies.

Just a couple of suggestions though. One, pace yourself. Don't rush to create an erotic scene just because a commenter asks for it. You are the author. You decide when certain things happen. It is better to take your time and do things right than it is to rush and possibly make mistakes. The second suggestion is more of a request: longer chapters please.

Anyways, have fun writing. I look forward to what is to come.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 13 years ago
Interesting

Is she going to have good luck now that she knows him? Is that why she won that money from the lotto ticket? She doesn't seem to be so lucky with Chad though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enjoying this so far

I'm really enjoying this story so far and looking forward to more :) the characters are fun and it's an enjoyable read !

livingescapistlivingescapistover 13 years ago
Looking forward for more

Another good installment. I like how more and more factors keep popping up, lending depth to an already engrossing story. I admit that I would have liked a longer chapter, but I would also like more chapters; you only have so much time to write, so as much as I might want to say, “ZOMG NEED MOAR!!!11!” that sentiment is probably just a symptom of me being hooked on this story. I'll have to try to be patient as I wait for more, and until then, thank you again for a great story.

Smee002Smee002over 13 years ago

Enjoyable story, please continue.

shortydeeshortydeeabout 13 years ago
Way Cool

I like the way this story is going along. Please keep it going.

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
I like it.

Good, without being pretentious. Smart, without making itself arrogant.

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
my only gripe

Man I wish these chapters were longer -- your writing is great already, but this story seems like something you could publish if it were long enough.

theInsaneArtisttheInsaneArtistabout 11 years ago

Ugh, I've had one of those guys. He threw a bit of a fit, so I had to explain to him, in no uncertain terms, that one outing to a play did not mean we were a couple.

Absinth3Absinth3about 8 years ago
With each chapter...

... it just keeps getting better and better!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous